[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

off your chest!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 344
Thread images: 23

File: image.jpg (25KB, 409x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 409x360px
didn't see one in the catalog, so yeah. rant, vent, write love letters to those who will never read 'em whilst some depressed basement virgin roleplays with you, etc. etc.
>>
There's this girl who I'm super interested in and she's super interested in me but she looks EXACTLY like my last serious girlfriend. I roast people all the time for this sort of thing but at the same time I feel like I'd be missing out not dating her
>>
Come on cute guy from work. Pay some attention to me.
>>
>>18196774
I hate my job and everyone pisses me off.
>>
i have no one to lean on emotionally. i feel so alone right now. my brother and mother, they are going to be the end of me.
aaaaa this week has just been shitty lol, i had a rage yesterday and broke down. because i'm so sick of everyone in this house. jesus.
to top it all off, my pal cancelled today because he is sick. i was looking forward to seeing him.
ah well. i don't need anyone anyhow. i'm fine. i'll get through this week, i know i can.
>>
>>18196780

NEVER.

Workplace shit is just asking for trouble, I'mma keep my head down and focus on the job.
>>
Ever since my dad died I've had an extremely hard time coping. It's become my responsibility to take care of my mother and sister and her kids.
>>
>>18196799
I'm sorry man
Try coloring, drinking some tea , looking at funny videos, memes, anything that will cheer you up.
>>
>>18196821
thank you, anon. this made me feel better. i hope you have a good day.
>>
I want my best friend back.
I am so lonely. I am so stupid. I am so sorry.
>>
STOP RECOMMENDING THERAPISTS, THEY ARE USELESS. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE.
>>
I wish I wasn't such a burden to you and your job.
>>
>be me
>20 y.o. virgin. Done everything except stick my dick inside a vagina
>im a 5/10 at best
>8/10 Stacy that sits next to me, tries starting a convo with me a few times
>talk for about a minute or two before class starts
>at the end of class she starts talking to me again
>we talk for a brief moment then I tell her I'll see her around
>get home and look up her social media
>she's a total slut, definitely sleeps around a lot

Someone talk some sense into me, Im probably getting my hopes up. She seems like a total Stacy and out of my league, maybe I have a chance at fucking. Seems weird that she randomly started talking to me.
>>
Ok here I go. I've been a really shitty person lately.

T, I'm so happy you decided to ask me. I will do my best to be faithful and 100% honest. I'll try not to push you away because of my own insecurities.

G, I should've ended whatever we had sooner. I'll try not to judge you for the things I heard about you. I hope you aren't too sad we can't see each other anymore. You're very sweet, but you have a lot of growing up to do. I hope you don't feel like you missed your chance.

B, I am so so sorry I had sex with you. Looking back on what you said, I'm thinking you still have feelings for me. I'm afraid to tell you about T. Especially because you lost something because of me, even if it didn't make you happy. I feel so guilty. There were so many things I shouldve done to avoid what happened. I became the thing I hate that night.

T (different one), I don't know what to do with you. I never know what to say around you. I keep hurting you. You are toxic though. You manipulate me, I'm pretty sure without knowing it. I don't think I can be your friend anymore, but I told you I wouldn't leave.

And all others, I'll try to be a better friend and be more considerate. I want to remember your worth. You have all helped me so much.
>>
>>18196898
The 1 in 10 that get worse from going to therapy.
>>
>>18196810
I guess that's reasonable
>>
>>18196907
>talk some sense into me

You realise you'll actually have to put up with her "I'm better than you, this is a favour to you, you'll owe me for this later" bullshit Stacy attitude right?

Does your hand talk down to you, or judge you?
DOes your hand expect you to owe it afterwards?

Hands > Stacy's, mate.
>>
>>18196949
My hand and i have been going at it for too long, its time for a change anon.
>>
This has an end right? Why would you put down a bunch of messages about living on my mine, taking care of my health, and more if you don't plan on having an end to this?

I'm a prisoner. I want to live a real life. I want to meet a girl that truly loves me and wasn't paid by my fucking parents to be with me.

and I know I can't have that, I can't have sex because you don't want me to have children. You don't, and I don't want, ANYONE ELSE TO SUFFER LIKE I HAVE. This isn't ok...

Please, end this. Let me have a life. Let's have the vasectomy, tell me what has been happening, and let me live...

Please.
>>
File: whatdo.jpg (111KB, 800x764px) Image search: [Google]
whatdo.jpg
111KB, 800x764px
>>18196774
Im in a situation i don't really know what to do. I went away with my parents and finished my school in another city, when i came back one of my close friends through a small party for me (she knows i don't lots of people) so it was just her, her best friend and some of my old friends.

This was the first chance i got to meet her best friend, they have only been friends for 8 months (compared to our 6 years) but they are super close, like ive never seen a closer friendship ever, they spend every singe day together and stay over at each others house a lot. sometimes they invite me around, over the time I've been around the new friend ive really found myself liking her, a lot, we got along super well, have lots of common interests and conversation flows super easy, which isn't normal for me.

I was thinking about telling her my feelings, and asking her out on a date, which normally would be fine but one of her other friends just came out of a 5 month relationship and it shattered there friendship, my friend wanted to stay friends with both but the other girl forced her to choose, so now shes super against friends dating

I was talking to her late at night, and we were joking about her best friend, she that she thought i had a thing for her, i admitted that i did, but said that i wasn't going to do anything about it because if we tried it and it ended badly it could negatively effect our friendship

The thing is, i think this other girl as similar feelings for me, ive only met her a few times but every time we always talked a lot, we know a lot about each other. She always jokingly complains that shes single, and that she wants a bf, she always messages me first on social media and i think a relationship would work

I don't know what to do, i feel like if i asked her out then i would be betraying a good friend, and i also feel like shes the type of girl that would turn me away because of what happened with her other friend.
>>
>>18196953

I'll be waiting for your troubles, here on /adv/.

>talk some sense into me.
I'm sorry, I have failed you.
>>
>>18196963
Pack you shit and get our of their anon. Move to another part of the country, or another one and make your own life.
>>
You were talking about making plans to visit me and talked to me consistently and it seemed like you actually cared about me again, but now it feels like you only talk to me if you have to and you ignore me most times I try to talk to you. Why can't you make up your damn mind over what we are. Do you only come to me whenever you're horny, is that it? I'm so tired of going through this cycle over and over again.
>>
>>18196980
Leave, that's a toxic relationship.

you can do better, fuck them.
>>
>>18196972
You guys know I can't do that. They control my life, who I can talk to, and more. I simply cannot have a real life until they let me.

Again, you know this. What's with the pretending to be ignorant and denying it? Why do you guys continue to fuck with me?
>>
>>18196992
You can leave, they can't stop you.

Just leave when they aren't looking, if they try to stop you ring the police. They cannot legally stop you.

Go to a new place, set up there, it will be tough but you can do it. When you get there spam your cv everywhere, even jobs you thought were below you. just everywhere, all day.

you can do it, and if you really wanted to escape, you would.
>>
Was hoping you'd get drafted somehow and some Syrian fuck would shoot you right between the eyes. Your mother throws herself on your coffin sobbing. Your younger brother consoles her. Your step dad trying his best to be a shoulder to lean on.

I could only hope at this point.
>>
>>18197003
>Just leave when they aren't looking
They are always watching.
>if they try to stop you ring the police
They are the police. The government.
> They cannot legally stop you.
My entire life is a human rights violation. They control my life, record my every word, my every intimate detail, they control the people I can talk to, they control what I can see online, they drug me against my will.

Of course you already knew all of this but get paid to bullshit me like everyone else.

>you can do it, and if you really wanted to escape, you would.
This isn't a movie. There are no obvious weakpoints for me to fucking attack. The world's most powerful organizations are focusing all the power on controlling me...

It's... just christ. Let me free, please.

If you aren't going to do that then fucking kill me already. I can't live like this anymore.
>>
>>18196980
Holy shit if i didn't know better I'd think this was me writing this a few years back.

Stay far away from them, even if you care deeply about them. Here I am, 3 years later, still caring even though they're a piece of shit. They will cause nothing but problems for you and you won't find happiness with them.

Trust me.
>>
I want to smoke pot and do nothing with my life. Just wither away in a pleasant haze. Nothing makes me happy, i can't fulfill my ambitions, I'm a worthless piece of shit that should hang himself but I'm too much of a pussy to do that while ny mother and grandparents are alive.
>>
All I ever wanted was to love and be loved in return.

Why are you doing this to me?
>>
You're usually not a huge man child, but there are a couple things you do that are just fucking gross like not wiping your piss drops off the floor or shaking out your dick before you get back into bed after a morning pee so when I roll over to cuddle you, I get your fucking piss on me, and I don't want to have to fucking nag you to clean up your god damn pee tracks. Fuck, dude, why is this so hard for you? I shouldn't have to shame you, a grown ass man in your late twenties, out of trailing piss on our floors and into our bed, what the fucking fuck. There are other minor things, like doing your fucking dishes or picking up your fucking shit, that normally you're good about but occasionally you just...don't do it, and I don't want to have to be your god damn mother about it. Clean your fucking shit. Christ.

I swear to god, if we break up, any men I date after you will have to be so fucking impressive. I'm going to focus on women because while I know they're out there, I've never personally dated a woman who was such a fucking slob as every man I've been with, and I just don't have any desire to tell a man child a single fucking time more to please do simple chores or wipe his fucking dick if shaking it out isn't enough.
>>
I know that I need help. I know that I need therapy but so far therapy hasn't helped... That first abusive relationship really fucked with me. I never really feel safe. I keep feeling like I am stuck in that room getting raped again. I want to make this relationship work but I'm so fucked up. I can't trust anyone.
>>
You know, normally I don't indulge myself in sexual fantasies. I'm a romantic lover in heart, mind, and soul...

That said, I want to fuck the shit out of you and just kiss and suck on every part of you. I mean, look at you. Holy shit. Hooollllyyy sheeeeiiiittttt.
>>
>>18197092
Sometimes a man needs to be taught to clean his pee off of the floor and off of his dick. His parents never taught him and now the responsibility lies on you.
>>
I've completely cut myself off from all of my friends, I don't partake in any of my hobbies anymore, and when I'm not at work I just stay in bed all day. Nothing makes me feel anything anymore.
>>
Lately feels like if i really wished i could go for it with several girls..mostly because i purposely touch them even in public and they just let me, and smile, and laugh at what i say even if its nonsenses. Feels wrong, myself consider someone who needs to have his guts on and not be lusting after every girl so and so but be focusing on his career. one of them is my ex gf which is definitive that i cant spend time with her without something to happen between us. Its been very nice to enjoy the very few time i spend now with her, and while we dont see each other we have different lifes until we see again.... Its quite confusing, i did not want this kind of situation when i wished to be more confident on myself and well spoken. If i ever commit to her again, i do not wish to lust other girls, doing so now im alone feels somewhat bizarre since i was never like this, i cant even think if we get together again, i feel i can do it right this time, perfect. The world is in my hands, why am i doubting so much when i managed to get closest to what i ever dreamed of?
>>
There is still time. Hopefully I can resuscitate this relationship.
>>
>>18196963
Agree, if you are not happy there then pack your shit and deal with the world by yourself.
>>
I'm sorry I was never enough.
>>
C, your ass is great.
>>
Well thats fun.

Im at a party with my girlfriendand multiple guys shes fucked very recently/still does

i might kill myself tonight
>>
My husband stopped talking with his family, he has good a reason and I do support him but now I have his parents crying to me all the time and all the drama I really don't need. How to deal with this? I am not that kind of person. His mother is super controlling, his siblings very abusive and cruel at times, his father complaints about everything and do nothing, still they are not like that all the time, but they do try to control decisions on our home whenever they can. I am currently just responding to some messages but they made me very anxious... I'm tired.
>>
It's hard to be happy without you. I'm not sure if you feel the same way. I know breaking up after such a big event in our lives was a mistake. I wish I would have stopped myself before doing it, but it had to happen. You never talked with me, not openly. I tried to be there for you. I did my best, but you never opened up to me with honesty. I wish you would have just talked with me instead of holding it in and letting it fester inside you. I know I had my bad moments, my depression has not been easy to deal with. I am still trying my best to get past it all. I just wish I didn't lose you like this.

When we do nothing but small talk now, you ignore when I ask bigger questions. I only want to talk. To talk like two people, and listen to each other as we should have been before.

I am slowly growing happy again, it's not easy. Maybe you are as well. I hope you are. With or without me I want to see you smile again.

It's a shame that sometimes we have lose what we hold as precious to learn some of the most important lessons life can teach.

I hope you are learning as well. That you make the most about it as it cost us so much to get here.
You played your role as well. I know you rather ignore it all and imagine it never happened. I want to learn from these errors. I want us to learn, but I can't do much but hope that you see your mistakes as well. We didn't have the perfect relationship, but it was ours, and really all we needed was a little bit of comprise and communication.

If you never come back to me, I will understand, but I hope you understand someday that proper relationships that work and effort from both people, not just one person doing all the work. I hope you come to understand relationships don't just happen, you have to tend to them like a garden. With work and time, some patience a beautiful one can grow. But with nothing but neglect, don't be surprised when you only have weeds and dry crabgrass to show for it.
>>
>>18196810
They said the CUTE guy...
>>
>>18196780
If you're who I think you are, prepare to be asked out tomorrow.
>>
To my coworker,
It pisses me off that you don't invite me over to watch internet content when that's pretty much the only thing we talk about. I know you invite the other guys.
>>
Damn now everytime I'm feeling sad I start to laugh like a maniac. It's weird but it helps a lot.
>>
File: Reaction (1736).gif (1MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction (1736).gif
1MB, 300x200px
I'm short, have a gay voice, am completely socially and romantically inexperienced, have no friends, left school, no job, live completely alone, I'm consistently putting myself down, feel ashamed to be out in public and just wants to end it all.
>>
File: IMG_0319.jpg (33KB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0319.jpg
33KB, 400x398px
I'm a total pothead and I really want to join the army but I can't stop smoking weed it makes me feel better about myself and who I am and for a moment I can stop thinking about every shitty thing I've ever done In my life I'm terrified about the fact that I might have an addiction to it and I'm scared that smoking weed will fuck up my chances of doing something great
>>
I love my family, but sometimes I think if not for them I would of left this small town. I have no real friends, my job sucks, no girlfriend, and I'm just not happy.
>>
>>18197691
Too much of anything can make you an addict. Cut the weed.
>>
File: IMG_0751.jpg (25KB, 471x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0751.jpg
25KB, 471x255px
I really don't know what the fuck I'm doing with this girl right now I'll probably just stop talking to her
>>
>>18197676
I can relate to this a lot
>>
L,

The times we were together were some of the happiest in my life. Now I'm left heartbroken and puzzled. What went wrong? I will probably never know, since you ghosted me. For a second time.

Love,
J
>>
>>18197848
what a weird coincidence.
>>
>>18197861
In what way? Happened to you, or is you? I know L browses 4chan sometimes, but...
>>
How are you?

I'm in a glass case of emotion. But it's not glass. It's wood and bone and metal and concrete and sinew. And it doesn't shatter. No. It's living. It reacts. As I push, it pushes back. I desperately dig my fingernails into its flesh. I claw until my own fingers bleed. It writhes in pain, shudders, it screams. It does it's best to crush me within its innards. I grasp onto the tattered folds while pulling myself toward an escape. I am a dog in a trap. I bite. I tear. I'm persistent. I knaw. Until that piece of me that's trapped is no longer a part of myself. Until the last of the sinew is ripped from the bone. In my gait there's a limp, and it hurts. And it remembers. And it scars.

And that's how I am.
>>
File: image.jpg (177KB, 800x609px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 800x609px
>>
Why does no one love me like I love? Where's the female version of me who would bleed rivers, who would cast heaven into hell, who would die to give the world to her loved one? The answer is nowhere. More and more I have relationships and get hurt the more I feel like girls are incapable of love. Is it me? Am I wrong? I don't feel wrong I feel like I'm doing right. I don't date often because I need to know how I feel about the person and when I know I know. Yet eventually I get hurt. I'm a guy, is it wrong I'm clingy? I'm needy? These words have been used to describe me in the past. Why is it wrong to want to be with the person you love and tells you they love you back? I'm a mans man I'm literally a damn lumberjack, is that why they leave? I'm not expected to do that? Should I be gruff, should I raise my voice and order and shout? Raise my hand? I'm not that man. I may be tall and I may be strong but I don't do those things to that which I love. I feel so alone as if the world does not feel the emotions I feel. Like the only time people truly understand is characters in books. Where love is eternal and men die for it as soon as speak of it.
>>
Dear G, it's only a matter of time before we break up and we both know it. Please let this be a little easier on both of us as we both know we'll be happier elsewhere.

Dear H, every time I see you or hear about you I can't stop thinking about you and I hate myself and you for it. You ruined love for me ever since I was a teenager but you're my obsession no matter how bad of a person you are, and you are a really fucking bad person.

Dear Y, you are my rock and my last chance and I love you more than anything. I only hope we can see each other again soon, and we can make all this work. Just please don't go anywhere, and I promise I'll be there for you again.

Love, M
>>
I want to die all the time
>>
Just leave me alone. Stop coming back when you think you have lost me. I cant be rude to you.
I know you never had romabtic feelings. Thats ok. But you told me you want to be friends. You were a shitty friend. I cant remember a singe good experience we shared in the last year.
I did my best. I encouraged you to stay in your fucked up relationship cause i thought it is better for you.
I was honest to you. I never lied to you.
It is amazing how you managed to give me nothing back than shit.
It would have been half bad if you just stopped coming back at me again everytime you felt i've had enough.
Even lost a part of my vision because of you.

Just let me go
>>
File: 1451376623223.gif (1024KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
1451376623223.gif
1024KB, 500x354px
dont self destruct dont self destruct please dont self destruct please dont dont dont dont
>>
I realized this morning the cycle of me getting the false hope we will be together has already started again. Gdit! I can't go through this again. Three years and I still haven't learned my lesson...
>>
>>18197900
There are very few of us, anon. I would also go through hell for my partner and we have been through everything. Most people say we are emotionally dependent to each other or that it's not normal, but for people like us this is normal. Once you find someone you truly love and who understand you, you are capable of so many things. Today's world is just so fixated on independence and arrogance that people forget what to live for in the first place.

But I really do know where you're coming from, because before I met my partner I never thought I was ever loved by anyone, since love is such a commitment that nothing can come in between to destroy it.
>>
File: 1407898042493.png (28KB, 566x557px) Image search: [Google]
1407898042493.png
28KB, 566x557px
I'm going to have to see my aunt and possibly cousins tomorrow, after over a year of not seeing them, because of a row I had with her which ended up with her basically accusing me of being a pedophile due to me spending a lot of time with my cousins and staying in touch with them.

That accusation pretty much put an end to any contact I had with her or my cousins but unfortunately, she, and maybe even my cousins as well, will attend a family gathering I too will partake in tomorrow.

I am in no way, ready to see her, given that I am still angry and bitter about her accusations. I don't know what to even say to her. I'm even less prepared to meet my cousins, given that I haven't seen them in over a year, and according to my aunt, I my company had made them anxious and she basically implied that I had molested them (I had not of course.)
I don't know what the girls think of me, given that I basically cut contact with my aunt and her entire family due to those accusations, so I am completely in the dark. I don't know what I can say to them if they ask me why I haven't visited them or kept in touch with them, or why I cut all contact so abruptly. I dunno if my aunt has told them anything.

I don't know what to do. I can sorta handle having to face my aunt, but I don't know if I can face my cousins and lie to their faces about the reasons I haven't kept in touch (it's not like I can go "Well, your mom thought I was gonna rape you and said that I was no longer welcome at your household").

Pls help.
>>
>>18198017

Cousin poster, you always freaked me out but reading that now...

I'd watch a more dramatic version of you on Netflix.

Everyone here thinks you're a pedo too, by the way. Maybe you're just in denial or whatever.

But as for /adv/ice; in your situation, I really wouldn't even bother going.
>>
>>18198038
I'm not pedo though. I am not sexually attracted to children.
Hell, I even got a crush on a girl of my age last spring, that unfortunately didn't really go anywhere.

My attachment to my cousins mostly stemmed from my utter loneliness and their company and affection being the first time in my life I felt someone genuinely desiring to spend time with me and be in my company. They gave me happiness and a sense of belonging in a very dark period of my life, back when I was deeply depressed and hadn't even realized it yet.
I never did any sort of sexual stuff to my cousins, and the thought that I had somehow unintentionally made them anxious or hurt them pains me.

The worst thing is that the guilt over that possibility of having hurt them somehow, and the accusations my aunt threw my way, are tainting the memories I have of the time I lived at my aunt's place. Instead of remembering them as the happiest time of my life, they have become a haze of doubt and shame for me. I don't even know if I can fully trust my own memories, given that memories are notoriously untrustworthy.
It's not that I think that I did something wrong to the girls, it is the doubt of if there were signs that the girls were anxious or uncomfortable with my company, that I just missed back then. On the other hand, it seems unlikely, because even during the last time I saw them, both acted very friendly and affectionately towards me, the younger one especially. A child wouldn't seek the company of someone who made her anxious.

And I cannot avoid the family gathering, given that it is my sister's graduation celebration, and I am obligated to go. I wish that my aunt doesn't' bring my cousins with her. I can deal with having to see that emotionally dead cunt, but again, I don't know what to say to my cousins, if they bring up the fact that I cut contact with them out of the blue.
The presence of my cousins would make tomorrow infinitely more uncomfortable.
>>
I loved her more than anything
>>
>>18198054
>Hell, I even got a crush on a girl of my age last spring, that unfortunately didn't really go anywhere.

That's great, not that nothing happened, but that you liked someone.

Was that why you weren't cousinposting as much?

>
My attachment to my cousins mostly stemmed from my utter loneliness and their company and affection being the first time in my life I felt someone genuinely desiring to spend time with me and be in my company. They gave me happiness and a sense of belonging in a very dark period of my life, back when I was deeply depressed and hadn't even realized it yet.

Sorry to hear that mate. Hope things are mostly better now.

For tomorrow, my /adv/ice would be to just not bring it up or even initiate any conversations with the aunt/cousins.

Don't say anything, if you don't have to.

That, or be vague;
"Why don't I see you anymore, cousin anon?"
>I've been too busy.

I get that they made you happy, family is important and all, but you need that distance to protect yourself from more accusations.

I'd suggest staying distant.
>>
>>18197865
Well, I'm a J technically...but since I've moved no one knows me by that name and I go by a W. Your post was like my spirit animal writing to someone who goes by L in the same sense I go by W.

If you need to rp some stuff go ahead and let it out.
>>
>>18197900
>>18197951
This reminds me so much of myself a couple years ago. Fighting for someone and something that didn't want my attention and just my benefits destroyed that feeling of "love" for me. Wouldn't say I feel broken anymore, just numb, empty, apathetic. Going through what I went through has lead me to understand why females become Stacie's. Being manipulated into loving a lie, leading a false life for another person, and going through hell to keep them would drive anyone insane to the point love will never be an option again; not implying it justifies lowering ones worth with hooking up, but I sympathize with it now.

That's basically all I want right now. To femdom and fuck sub guys who want to be caged and pegged but I haven't acted out on it. Who knows where a hook up could lead anyway, maybe something good could come from it.
>>
>>18198128
It hurts because I did not expect it. We were happy. Part of me hopes L will reappear in my life one day but I know it's not very likely, when it's a complete and total ghosting.
>>
>>18198146
Sounds like it's time to move on. Know that being ghosted is an act of disrespect. That person is expressing with their actions that they do not care about you, nor do they respect you. Being a friend (or more) with someone that toxic will leave you hollow and miserable. Just a warning.
>>
>>18198127
>Was that why you weren't cousinposting as much?

One reason, though the main reason was that I simply wasn't spending much time with my cousins anyways, due to studies, even before this whole mess blew up.

After that, I had no real reason to post about them here.

>Sorry to hear that mate. Hope things are mostly better now.
Somewhat I guess. At least I am not as depressed anymore, but if anything, my loneliness has gotten only worse.

I had no real intention of socializing with my aunt. If it is only my aunt who'll come here tomorrow, things will be relatively simple.
The problem really arises if my cousins come as well, because it complicates the situation.
I mean, if they start asking questions about why I haven't stayed in touch, or acting like they did before this (as in, constantly seek my company), I don't fucking know what to do.
I know that I have to lie to them in the above case, and act cold and distant just to prevent this shit from getting worse, but at the same time, I am not comfortable with the thought of being dishonest towards them, or brushing them off if they still express the genuine affection they had for me last year.
I don't want to hurt them.

I guess that I can just hope that they will act distant towards me and I don't have to socialize with them.
>>
>>18198155
I know, there is nothing to do but move on. A sudden disappearance without explanation or goodbye really sucks. I can't understand why someone would do that.
>>
>>18197322
The only way is to put your foot down. "look, I've tried talking to him, but you all know his reasons. If you want to reach him, give him time and approach directly"
Be strong, offer a solution, hang up if they bother you again (after a warning, preferBly)
>>
>>18198178
No it doesn't. Why do you care when they had no issue doing the same thing to you? Don't view it as "wow I didn't get my way this blows" view it as "fuck this person. I'm going to give them a taste of their own medicine." Every reply you don't answer is a victory for you. Don't fall into the place where they are manipulating you to their advantage again or you will deserve that treatment and can't be helped.
>>
How could you have said all that shit to me and just change with no explanation. You're such a fucking hypocrite and liar. You never loved me and treated me terribly for the most part. Why do I still care about you, why do you still intrude my thoughts?
>>
>>18196862
than get him back
>>
I wish I wasn't such a pussy scared of taking risks to lose basically nothing but some ego, but instead I sit here feeling lonely af and sorry for myself.
>>
>>18197890
beautiful, are you a writer? I've come across some poetic sounding posts here
>>
FUCK I SHOULD HAVE TALKED TO HER SHE WAS WALKING RIGHT BEHIND ME I SHOULDN'T HAVE USED "Well she doesn't and most likely won't like me romantically and I like someone else" AS AN EXCUSE I SHOULD HAVE JUST TURNED AROUND AND SAID HELLO
>>
>>18197900
hit me up bae im the girl ur looking for
>>
File: rubik.jpg (711KB, 1619x2157px) Image search: [Google]
rubik.jpg
711KB, 1619x2157px
I vent a lot about my problem here, and while I'm beginning to understand the limits of my condition, the whole thing is so strange and upsetting that I can't help but talk about it here.

I'm bored. I'm incredibly bored. Even five months ago, it was much better. I could still listen to music and have moments of passion, but now it's all empty. My mood is neither positive nor negative, it's simply apathy. I have no passions, no firmly-held beliefs, no aspirations. If I had a million dollars, I'd probably just sleep in all day. The part of my brain that registers pleasure seems to have broken. Yet the transition into this state has been so natural, it's very difficult to see how other people still care about anything at all. The most stunning thing is that I'm only 18. That's incredibly young for this kind of thing, I think.

My options are therapy, exercise, recreational drugs, meditation, and a good diet. I've already tried the first option and it hasn't helped, but the other four remain to be explored. I'm not confident, but I'll do whatever. I'm saving up money for a meditation retreat, maybe that'll do something.

Either way, I can't stand living like this. Every complex feeling out there - including being comfy, anything artistic, and that feeling of existential loneliness - is gone. I want them back.
>>
>>18198370
Therapy never works. It's just a whores with a piece of paper pretending she is listening while you tire yourself out. Seriously, FUCK THERAPY. ripping off emotionally vulnerable people who seek help should send you straight to hell
>>
>>18198386
That isn't true. Therapy helped push me into getting over my social anxiety disorder through exposure. I wouldn't even be in uni right now if it weren't for therapy.
>>
>>18198386
Depends on the problem, no? Also, sounds like you just got a shitty therapist.
>>
>>18198396
How would I know how to tell a good therapist from a bad one?
>>
>>18198408
The goal of therapy is to get you in the right mindset for self-improvement, so if they're doing that, I imagine. Participation on the client's end is required, though.
>>
>>18197376
Holy fuck. You basically said everything in my mind right now except I'm really really thinking about whether if I even want to go through breaking up with my boyfriend...

I really want to but I know I will be unhappier if I do
>>
File: Ophelia.jpg (319KB, 616x418px) Image search: [Google]
Ophelia.jpg
319KB, 616x418px
Luciann, you don't even know me.. but you have cast a seriously irreparable spell on me. Sweetheart, please reciprocate this someday.. my heart is burning so badly to be your man.. you have no idea. You've probably got someone though.. is so, this is one of those times when you wish you knew someone sooner.. or you could be strong enough to wait years...

I don't want to repulse you in any way.. but this attraction is physically hurting me, it's been months since I saw you.. why?

This is my fault for not letting your memory go.
>>
>>18198412
Generic feelgood self help mumbo jumbo.
Sounds about right.
>>
>>18198456
What do you want me to say, man? I've never had a real problem that can be solved with therapy, so it's only conjecture. Perhaps if you're a delusional /r9k/fag, they can be of help.
>>
>>18198445
If you honestly feel that way. Don't fuck up like I did by just letting the words out of your mouth.
Try to talk with your partner, sit down, and talk about what you feel is going on. Try to have them open up to you. It's not easy, but when they don't talk, it leaves you with the feeling that they are hiding something. It wears at your trust for them and grows your feelings of paranoia and fear. Then you give in and talk without thought. Then you fuck up. Sure it takes two to dance this death spiral, but you have to somehow get them to see that they too are part of it. Not just you.

Communication is one of the best tools to build a strong relationship. Sadly many of us lack the skill to do it, and the patience to learn how to.
>>
>>18198459
Why even post if you have no clue on the subject?
>>
It was kind of weird.

There were magic blueberries, and when you ate one, it would send a chill down your spine, and your eyes would black out momentarily. You wouldn't notice, but anybody watching you would see darkness contaminate the eye.

We were supposed to ambush this group. I was the first one there. He started the attack, but it took a moment before I was able to properly acquire the target. I did my best, but he was wounded. For his recovery, we had dinner. No drinks, really. A feast. I remember hearing him hum happily on the way home, a sweet little tune, occasionally mumbling the words. We had a final blueberry to snack on, and I watched as first his eyes went black, and then my own. I could not see. My sense of touch, numbing. My sense of time, lost. The only hint, a slight turbulence in one direction. I'm falling, but not for long. I'm stopped. Not by ground, but by something that feels like a soft pillow to a numbed body. Water. The water is comfortable, but mentally I know that if I can't determine the position of my head above water and breathe, I will die. I suppose those concerns were short lived. The light embrace of the water was soon interrupted by three very sharp stabs of pain that caused my entire body to tense in a futile attempt to protect itself. Once in the right shoulder blade, once in the kidney on the left side, and finally mid back glancing off the spine. Now there is nothing but darkness, cold, and sharp pain. From my wounds, and now my lungs begging for air.

Then I woke up.

Weird shit.
>>
>>18198408
>>18198456
A good therapist, in my experience, pushes you. They push you to open up to them frankly, and they push you to make changes in your life.
My first therapist was like this, but I had the mindset that therapists just wave a magic wand and fix everything easily so I switched therapists when it didn't happen. The next one was really kind, but he didn't push me at all, so I practically sat and did nothing to change my life for years. Then my last therapist pushed me, and I understood what my responsibilities as the client were, so I pushed myself with her help and it changed my entire worldview.
>>
>>18198463
Many people have been helped with therapy. There are proven benefits. I may not have firsthand experience, but you really shouldn't disregard the whole idea because of one bad experience.
>>
>>18197092
In his defense, it can be the biggest pain in the ass some days to catch, as we say, dribble.

You can sit there for 10 minutes drying that fucker, shaking like a madman, then you put it away, and what happens? It fucking leaks.

Imperfect design. Don't blame me, you need to talk to the manufacturer, man.
>>
>meet guy at art show
>week later, he asks to hang out
I reject because i had work (i have 2 jobs, uni, and have a kid)
>week later, give him my number
>he texts sexually suggestive things, i ignore that and try to get to know him
>month later, i go to his place and we make out
>next day, he says I'm beautiful but he doesn't want sex, hates kids, likes flirting, but doesn't want to do anything else with me.

I'm glad he was honest.
But it kind of hurt.
I told him early on that I had a kid so he wouldn't lead me on, yet I do feel led on. :/

I need a hug.
I just want to lay in bed and cry.
>>
>>18198466
this is stupidly good writing ngl
>>
>>18198478

It's shocking but most girls have a very poor understanding of male anatomy. Like, every single threat there is a chick who thinks erections necessaryly means you are extremely horny. A guy so clueless about female anatomy would get laughed at
>>
I'm getting over you. You are a joke between me and my close friends. With them I can share every feeling, all my fucked up feelings about you. I can joke about wanting to see you and then seeing you and nothing happening and the ghosting and all that. My friends are of course older and you are a funny figure of fun to them, and me. They know the ridiculous. And it's okay, because they know me too. Everything is very simple. You are not in control. You can and do still hurt me, but I even talk about that and how incredibly stupid it is. I can tell them I still have feelings and they understand that is natural as well as futile. I have nothing to hide. I refused to be ashamed of you.
>>
>>18196774
I don't want to go to work because I'm constantly getting sick, but I risk getting fired if I get sick leaves for each time I feel awful. What should I do, especially in an environment where being a workaholic is encouraged? I feel like I'm pissing other people off in my workplace for showing up sick almost every day.
>>
Im expected to be at a family party next week.
We have this every year.
I dont feel like going, Im a depressed neet, people will come to me with all the basic shitty questions and and I wont enjoy myself either. The only thing I got there is my brother and food.

Should I go or just be sick
>>
>>18198641
You should go, but only because you don't want to.
Go because it's difficult, and not something that a depressed neet would do.
>>
Frequently when I try to understand my apathy, the idea of a physical barrier comes to mind where my emotions are blocked out, and I can only experience the vague notion of them like ripples under a pond covered in thick ice. Even the exact spot in my head is apparent - right behind my temple.

In the last few days, I've started meditating again, and each time, a small headache has developed. I'm not sure if it's in the exact same spot where this "blocking" occurs, or if they're related, but the idea that I might be attacking my apathy head-on is really interesting, and fits with some things I've read about meditation. If that's correct, this may be just the thing I need.
>>
Our story begins somewhat before Christmas.
A girl adds me on fb, and starts asking questions.
Forward a bit and she has successfully manipulated me to fall in love with her.
Now I knew she was manipulative as she told me, and I always have tons of crazy conspiracy like theories in my head, but these are normally just that, crazy theories.
So when my mind was telling me that these may all be lies and you are chasing down a dark ally, I brushed it off as usual.
Now Christmas is right around the corner and she decides she is through with my shit, says this was all based on lies to make her better at manipulation and sharp her social skills and leaves.
>>
>>18198717
I really need to step away from my environment and myself and make some time for meditation.
I been dealing with apathy and the problems I have caused in part to it.

Perhaps you may be on to something. As when I do meditation I get uncomfortable, I start looking for other things to do and then stop at a point.

Apathy in a strange sad way is comfortable, it's peaceful and calm. Just not in the ways we should be. So maybe the headache is the feeling of the hammer of meditation hitting at that apathetic block.

Fuck knows, but I really should try meditation again.
>>
>>18198725
You should, it's worth a try. The scary thing about apathy is it can steal years off your life if you don't fight it. At this point, I do it because otherwise that means accepting a life full of boredom and disinterest.
>>
>>18197020
you sound schizophrenic
>>
>>18197681
sounds like me 4 years ago but now I'm back in school, living on my own, and I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years.

Don't lose hope!
>>
>>18198788
Dubs spotted the schizo
>>
>>18198370
You're depressed. Try doing all but the drugs, except at the same time.
>>
>>18196774
cheated on my life yesterday. fucked another married woman, bareback, came in her pussy. we talk everyday, almost always about fucking. she loves to deepthroat my 8 inch cock and begs during bjs for my dick in her. gonna keep doing it.
>>
Okay, he doesn't seem interested on me, maybe he's shy, maybe he has a girlfriend. Oh he's on tinder. Maybe we'll match right. Nope. Hm.
>>
>>18196779
Not the same girl though. Date her.
>>
>>18198194
I've been doing that for months, still they always manage to make me feel like the evil witch. All I can tell then is to give him some space. He even disconnected the housr phone because his mother will Call us at all times, the kind of calls that ring forever, even at 4 am in a weekday, she calls me at work, makes huge dramas on how she is crying all the time and I feel ahe is just using me as a link to her son because she hangs up as soon as I tell her he is not there or he is avoiding the call. She even send me an emails of her planning a vacation without even asking. All this family stuff is harsh :\
>>
my best friend in high school was my boyfriend whom i loved very much. after he went to college last fall, i decided to break it off because he never was completely truthful to me and he started heavy into drugs of all kinds. his personality changed completely. i wanted
to remain friends, but over the course of the year he developed serious schizophrenia and was hard to understand. he thought i was out to get him and he thought i was working with the FBI. it was so sad for me to watch. i've had my
own issues with major depression, but this changed him completely. i felt like i lost him completely. still do. recently he asked me if i thought he was my friend. i said yes. when i asked him the same, he said no. after that i cut off all contact with him but i still think about him a lot. i wish i didn't. i had so many good
memories with him and he's changed so much that he can no longer be a part of my life and that makes me sad. now i have nobody my age to talk to about my problems and feelings with
>>
>>18198515
https://youtu.be/6AAodXRrD30
>>
I Have an amazing girl deeply in love with me but am unable to regain feelings for her like i used to have. Instead I get feelings for my best friend and ruin a friendship with it. I gain feelings for a co-worker But end up making her dislike me due to general differences and then I actually find someone i care about that cares about me, but she ends up losing interest because i tried too hard and now i can't get over her no matter what i try. Everyday at the end of the day i wish i could have feelings for the one who still loves me but I'm forever hung up on the one i fell for. What's wrong with me and why can't i let her go and keep fighting for a girl who may never talk to me again when th eres a good one right there
>>
So you talked to me about how ______ has a lying problem and that it worries you since you plan on rooming with him in the future, and then suddenly cut me off and basically isolate yourself with him? What the fuck. You even told me he's only gonna be able to stay with you for 3 months then he's going to England to find some English chick to marry and then asked if I would room with you when he leaves so you won't be alone in a new state? I thought we were close man, you've basically trapped yourself; I don't understand what the literal hell is going through your head but I hope everything turns out alright for you.
>>
>>18198724
see that is where it gets interesting, the first day, when she left I was like not well. The day after I could coop, though I did write A lot of my poetry in that period. Then I just went on with my life, sort of forgot.
and that is where any normal story would end right, shits done, people have moved on, end of story.
But this is no ordinary story, this is my story!
So not too long ago, like one or two months.
She sends me a skype message
A message reading "Let me ask something. Do you hate me? Feel free to ignore me, I'm just curious."
So I answer with the truth being "no, I wouldn't say I hate you. In fact you've done me a great service."
We start talking again, and like one time wasn't enough, I fall for her again, only this time she isn't manipulating me.
I don't tell her at first because I though that would scare her off.
But she gets annoyed with me anyways so I think better go out shining.
I confess and somehow this "anything it makes me want to 'get closer' if that makes sense.
it's a compliment, after all. Plus I don't find you repelling whatsoever so there is no reason for me to want to distance myself." was her response.
>>
I can't stop thinking about sex.
Even though I don't really care about not getting laid. In fact, I don't see the point in it and I'm kinda happy that I don't actually find myself going through all the bullshit it takes, instead I can focus on things that are genuinely interesting.
However, my brain already has a strong association between sexual ideas and pleasure, so a couple times a day I get invaded by very strong sexual thoughts. I used to just fap them off, but now I don't even get any pleasure for them, so I end up feeling... well, weird. I do stop having lewd thoughts for a while, but eventually my mind drifts back into it and since masturbation isn't enough to satisfy me anymore I keep thinking about actual sex with actual people.
In my case, however, that's pretty much an impossibility, and an annoyance.
I mean, I am perfectly fine with not ever having sex, and again, it's simply not something I could get. But I still desire it sometimes. My mind actually wishes I could go out somewhere and just have some actual intercourse. It only lasts while I am horny of course, and I am well aware that, even though sex is a biological necessity, I am horny a couple times a day because I keep feeding my own sex drive.
It's like a vicious circle, and I can't simply "get out" of it, I can't do nofap for more than a week (and in my current idle situation, more than 2 or 3 days).
I don't know if there is something I can do, maybe I can restrict myself piecemeal instead of just going cold turkey. I guess it's worth a try, but from prior experience I know that at some point I'll just give in to the immediate, almost ASMR response.
>>
>>18198466
Member berries exposed
>>
I love my boyfriend to death, but the feeling like I need to leave won't go away no matter what I do. I'm trying so hard to make it work, but the feeling has only grown and it's breaking my heart.

If I end up leaving, I'll be fucking miserable without him. I'm not afraid of being alone -
someone else will come along eventually - I'm afraid of being without him. I don't think anyone could ever replace him in my heart.
>>
>>18199102
The scientific answer is that love is just chemicals and chemicals wear off, so in that account you'll be way happier in the long run because if you meet someone new the chemical reaction has full strength.

The emotional answer, hang in there, if a long term relationship is something you can handle, you'll be constantly happy instead of being a mess 60% of the time. and supper happy 30 if you're lucky.

Now I hope that helps.
>>
>>18196953
>its time for a change
Switch hands.
>>
>>18198140
Don't fall for the hook up meme. Find an emotionally dependent boyfriend and Femdom him. Mold him to your will and make him happy to make you happy. But never abuse him because a guy like that is precious.
>>
Please stop talking to me.
I'm not really worth your time.
>>
>>18199102
I ended a 10 yrs relationship with my bf because of the same reasons, I was so used to him that I ended up caring for him as a friend rather than my partner. We were so different from the begining but wanted to give it a try, didn't work. It was hard to make the decision and he hated me forever, hia friends and family also, but he never accepted that the reason was because I never saw a future for us, we were just that different from each other, we wanted different things in life. Now I am in another relationship with a wonderful guy, we are still different from eachother but we do have so many things in common at the same time, it just works. People can say it's quemicals, that you have to fight for your relationship, whatever... In my experience it is important that both are walking on a similar path, maybe different careers or dif interests, but the same drive or similar views.
>>
>>18199119
>>18199102
>>18199211
God, women who browse 4chan are fucking awfull
>>
>>18199204
I think you might be psychotic. You know, with all the voices and what not.
>>
>>18199102
Also your boyfriend will kill himself if you leave him.
>>
>>18199226
Dost thou speak to me, you serf? for thou have called me by name.
>>
My friend is a bitch. A selfish, narcissistic, bitch. And she's my friend! We met 2.5 years ago and got really close and hang out all the time. I even asked her to be a bridesmaid in my wedding, which is coming up in 5 months, and she was very happy about that. I'm 25 and she's 29. She's got a boyfriend who won't commit because she parties and cheats. In the last year she's been feeling particularly hopeless about her life direction as she's been watching other girls get engaged, married, buy houses and have kids, and she's turned into a massively negative, grumpy bitch. She can't stand anyone else being happy. Now I have to walk on eggshells around her because she's gotten so incredibly jealous. She even goes so far as to interrupt my conversations with our other friends about my wedding with irrelevant topics or she will whip out her phone and go on Facebook and start laughing loudly at the first video she can find to try to shut me up. It's incredible. I asked her if she wanted to drop out as a bridesmaid and she said no! The other bridesmaids all came over last weekend to plan the shower and she didn't show up. I wish I noticed her true colors sooner.
>>
>>18199211
You sound like an awful person who threw their relationship of ten years away because you're lazy and didn't want to work it out or communicate
>>
>>18199246
*unzips katana*

HEH nothing personal kid
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 443x332px
I just cheated on my fiancé with a dude so now I'm on my way to a sexual health clinic to get on PEP so I don't possibly contract HIV in the chance that this person had it.
Never have I felt so horrified and ashamed in myself.
>>
>>18199252
No man wasting 10 years of a guys life is just normal and if you have a problem you are an insecure creep
>>
>>18199226
For fuck sake lol... So... You prefer being in a bottom pit relationship than finding a person that is a good fit? Fyi my ex is now married to a wonderful woman that honestly is cut fit for him! So shut up loser.
>>
I am a fucking lightning rod from dramatic characters and events... holy fucking shit.

My first GF's father, aunt, uncle, and family were apart of the mafia (fact) in New Jersey. My second GF and her mother are weird nomads that move around the country suspiciously while her father was more-than-likely yakuza working with the cartels to ship drugs to japan. My third GF has child pornography photos posted on these here chans, was a porn camwhore, and her ex-bf was a mass murderer... Elliot Rogers.

Other girls I have known include a cute Russian that again... was a victim of child pornography and popular among the chans. Another girl I met recently AGAIN has underage photos of herself on here.

I know maybe a dozen other people with just as crazy of lives.

But none of them, NONE OF THEM, can match the fucking bullshit rollercoaster that is my life.
>>
>>18199252
I think I have a pretty good idea what kind of person you are. Nasty and disgusting ofc.
>>
>>18199268
Lol... And I am so sure you know how everything worked out and how our relationship was on every single detail. Man, you are so sad hahahahahaaha. At least both of my ex and me are happy lol, go cry in your lonely corner!
>>
>>18199256
hehe, bet you don't even have a tanto there mate.
>>
>>18198105
That's sweet...
>>
>>18199276
>>18199272
Are you that troll RPing as a basis bitch yesterday?
>>
>>18197950
That it the worst..
>>
>>18199288
I think you have the wrong person dude. But it's fine, you feel like the kind of person that likes confrontation.
>>
Can't get the stink off
He's been hanging around for days
Comes like a comet
Suckered you but not your friends

One day he'll get to you
And teach you how to be a holy cow

You do it to yourself, you do
And that's what really hurts
Is you do it to yourself, just you
You and no-one else
You do it to yourself
You do it to yourself

Don't get my sympathy, hanging out the fifteenth floor
You've changed the locks three times
He still comes reeling through the door
One day I'll get to you
And teach you how to get to purest hell

You do it to yourself you do
Is you do it to yourself, just you
You and no-one else
You do it to yourself
You do it to yourself

You do it to yourself you do
Is you do it to yourself just you
You and no-one else
You do it to yourself
You do it to yourself, whoa

Say, hey

You do it to yourself, you do it to yourself
Yeah, yeah, you do it to yourself, yes-yes, you
Do it to yoursel
>>
>>18199288
Also...who said I was even a woman lol, just asking!
>>
>>18197674
Awww...
>>
How long will it take for my brain to accept he's not interested in me. Wish I knew what he doesn't like about me. Oh well.
>>
>>18199227
Kek
>>
>>18199211
The funny part is that if you didn't learn shit, the same thing will happen.
The constant is you.
If you don't communicate with your partner correctly you're bound to fail again.

But, you know maturity and shit, right, IP?
>>
File: 1472590556204.jpg (19KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
1472590556204.jpg
19KB, 400x320px
>>18199211
>it just works
>tfw people think relationships should just be automatic and require no work in order to be good
WEW LADS.

I can't wait to see how this wonderful guy goes from that to "he's just to similar/boring" and instead of talking like 2 adults you'll just fucking jump ship to another fresh one.

I know r9k is a joke, but damn sometimes, I really wonder if women are exactly how they say.
>>
are you just using me for the "i have a boyfriend/seeing someone line" to make you some forbidden fruit while you fuck around with other people?

i cant do this kind of shit, i don't know why i got caught up with a runaround sue and i cant fucking take it. im too nice of a dude to cut these cancerous tumors out of my life.

you want to keep things casual and fun. fine. why didn't you tell me this before we started investing emotions.
>>
>>18199456
Just ask yourself what House would do, and do that. Being nice is overrated as long as you don't physically harm anyone, you can do anything you want.
>>
File: 1486703665453.jpg (64KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486703665453.jpg
64KB, 500x500px
I'm rekt over a situation that happened at my former workplace. Very cool place to work, a lot of perks, beautiful facility, free food etc. Over almost 3 years, I worked in a couple different department. Made a lot of friends, extremely good relationship with clients, felt like I was a significant part of the staff.

I recently interviewed with the same organization 3 times for a position that was the equivalent to a promotion within my department. I knew every single person interviewing me, and had closely interacted with them with most of them for the last three years.

To make a long story short, they didn't hire me. They chose someone who ended up seeming way less experienced. Obviously, I would be biased in that sense, but I still felt it to be true.

So I tried for 3 weeks or so to make it work with the person they hired instead of me, but I got very depressed. I have been dealing with awful depression for my whole life, but mostly I just get on with it. In this case, the depression, compounded by separate failures in my personal life, became very heavy.

I felt myself become toxic and bitter. I quit. It sucks. I love that place and I love my friends there. I've been unemployed almost two months. Been on four job interviews so far, haven't gotten an offer yet.

I will keep trying, but times are tough. I wrote too much already.
>>
>>18199227
>Being so boring not even the voices in your head like you
Looks like it's time to prepare the noose.
>>
>>18199488
thanks, being nice is probably my worst attribute. always sets me up for destruction.

I just don't understand her at all and I think it needs to be over with
>>
I really like the Finnish accent for some reason and it's kinda cute :3
>>
>>18199614
Then get balls deep in them meat. If you know what I mean.
>>
there was a terrorist attack a block from my workplace today and in the hours following not one person called to check if I was okay. not fucking one. even my own mother took 5 hours and she sent a goddamn text. how could I not realize I was so lonely? I don't know how to handle this, made me see my life in a whole new light
>>
File: MARY_pinkBkd_400pxlH.jpg (54KB, 340x450px) Image search: [Google]
MARY_pinkBkd_400pxlH.jpg
54KB, 340x450px
>>18196774
>>
>>18199427
Try judging men the same way you judge women. The reality is there are a lot of shitty people of both genders. I've seen tons of guys say the same thing as that poster
>>
C - sorry I freaked out, got all withdrawn, and stopped talking to you once things started to really pick up between us. Sorry that we have to see each other every day despite all of that.

Sorry I can't bring myself to take initiative between us even after you said it's the only way you'll start seeing me again.

I miss us talking every day and being happy. I hate how we can barely make eye contact with each other since all we can do is make the other upset.

I wish things went differently but I don't think I can change.

:'(
>>
i am so fucking lonely,the only person who treats me well is my mother and sometimes i treat herl ike shit,my friends" dont respect,every stupid girl rejects me ,the only girl who liked me fell from the face of earth nad its driving me crazy,i even sent letter,paper letters to her,i think she literally died and its driving me crazy

also i cant find a job despite gettting called to a lot of interviews and im eating a lot because of stress and lost my gym progress
>>
M, I know about you and S.
>>
Communication is key I understand now
>>
>>18199300
What do these lyrics mean?
>>
Mirth is king.
>>
>>18199659
Don't mix up my C with your C, boi.

You make me look awkward
>>
>>18199783
Whatever you wanted it to be. To me it's about Borderline Personality Disorder.
>>
It'll work in the long run. Something dies only if you let it die.
>>
>>18198812
Yeah, I'll give them a shot.
>>
>>18199906
not true btw, ask any surgeon
>>
i don't know what the fuck else to draw on my valkyrie gasai.
>>
Man, today feels like a better day than any to have fall into a downward spiral.
Lost my job because I straight up didn't feel like showing up after breaking my hand while at work. They forgot to send me my Record of Employment and forgot to file a workplace injury report but I really don't feel like doing anything to fix that shit.
My family keeps on nagging me to get that shit in check but I'd rather not deal with it.
I'm probably being fucking stupid but that's not really new shit, I'm used to putting off undesirable things simply because I don't want to do it.
Maybe I'm just tired of going through the same shit everyday or just feel like things should be better.
I know this is just pointless whining and I could probably fix all this if I actually did things but I'm just so damn tired of bullshit, man.
>>
I'm pretty upset you rejected me earlier.But I'm still unsure if you even rejected me or next week was sincerely a bad time for you. It's been nearly 8 years since I last saw you, and those feelings for you immediately ignited once more. I thought to myself "maybe this is fate" as dumb as it is. Considering we met again years later, as adults, in another part of the country. I mean what are the odds of that really? But I guess it's just not meant to be. Ill get over it, but I really thought you'd be mine once and for all. I guess you'll always be that one that got away.
>>
File: city on fire pepe.jpg (51KB, 600x334px) Image search: [Google]
city on fire pepe.jpg
51KB, 600x334px
>>18198478
needed this laugh. ultimately it doesn't matter but I needed a laugh

guess it's back to wanting everything to burn.
>>
>>18199957
A pair of rocking tits
>>
>>18200067
and just like that I get the chance to burn things down that were ruining my mood. kek provides lulz!
>>
I feel like a failure. I need to motivate myself to do better.
>>
>>18196774
>There are a spectrum of genders in between male and female!
>The brain is fucking complicated!
>Who knew!?
>>
>>18199369
>>18199369
same
>>
File: 093124.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
093124.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>parents dragged me to a shrink when I was 5
>labeled me an apsie
>Kinda forgot about it
>The older I get, the stranger people seem to think I am
>these days people regard me as a kind of walking joke
I wanna paint my dorm the color of my brain matter
>>
File: 1442779655134.png (63KB, 460x462px) Image search: [Google]
1442779655134.png
63KB, 460x462px
friends left me to go to a party tonight

girl im seeing is really stringing me the fuck along

I think I might see how much of the beer in my fridge I can clear out. I feel so fucking alone.
>>
>>18200477
my friends dont exist. why didnt you go with them?

girl i dated just broke up with me

Buying a lot of shots at the bar. I feel so fucking alone.
>>
>>18200512
I missed their ride but apparently they tried to call me but don't recall my phone ever going off.

girl im dating calls me her boyfriend but is going out and fucking other guys every other night when we don't hang

im just too much of a pussy to tell her to fuck off
>>
>>18200517
>they tried to call me but don't recall my phone ever going off
If they actually tried to call you then nothing to worry about, they thought about you. And for that, I am envious.

>calls me her boyfriend but is going out and fucking other guys every other night
This shit right here sucks. I feel for you man. My ex, whom agreed to have a serious relationship with me, continued to have guys flirt with her on Facebook and reciprocated. This isn't why we broke up, but shit sucked. Definitely talk to her about it. If you're not okay with her actions then you know what to do.
>>
My narcissistic, arrogant husband is driving me crazy. Some times he is amazing but he can be a big jerk most of the times. Love him to bits but some days I wish I could kick his ass, adult life is quite fun I guess hahahaha.
>>
Rabb.it's down. I don't want to turn my phone on. I don't have anywhere to go. I don't have anyone to turn to. I'm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ey4yAgLZlw
>>
>>18200532
its her fucking shitty friends. they are all into the most cheesedick dudes youll ever see and always pressure her into shit/set her up with people.
>>
I'm a fairly attractive guy, 25, nice face, workout, eat well. I am gay. I'm quiet about it and not too many people know, I'm closeted, I'll admit it, I don't like being gay.

Buuuuuuut I have been fucking a group of 45 to 55 year old single women (suburbanites, hot for their age, dress younger, that type) that I met that don't know I'm gay for the past two months. It's really hot. They kinda toss me back and forth like a piece of meat, and while that sounds gross, it really turns me on. They talk about me like I'm a commodity, slap my ass when I walk by and all this shit. Kind of degrading. How I met them is that I started doing landscaping work for the one, and she came onto me when I was working. Then all her friends hired me and they get together sometimes at the one lady's house and fucking talk about me in front of me while I'm working. I'm pretty sure this is leading to a group sex situation. Soooooo bizarre, I know, I know this is weird, but my mind swirls when I'm with one of them and it's this fucked up sort of Mrs. Robinson situation where a group of older women are dominating me and I have no idea what to think about my sexuality now. But I'm probably just going to keep going over to their houses and fucking them silly because the whole thing is so hot to me.
>>
>>18200569
somehow fags manage to fag even while having straight sex.

you're a bimbo to them dude.
>>
>>18200552
That's too bad, man. Could you put up with that in a relationship? Could you trust her even with her friends being like that? I'm not too experienced with relationships myself but having had 2 relationships less than 1 year long, worries like that don't go away. Luckily it's just her friends though, not her. If she gets different friends would your worries go away?
>>
>>18199623
Oh man, are you okay!??
Are you safe?
Try looking up funny videos, drink some tea or chocolate? Eat jello or pudding? Draw with coloring pencils or snuggle in your room , and relax.
>>
>>18196774
I juat fucking cheated on my gf with another girl i met online. I feel like utter shit because this is THE SECOND TIME.

Eden, i fucked up and im so FUCKING SORRY. I love you so much. When i overthink about this relationship, the emotional pain is too much. I thought that getting quick affection will get that pain away, but all it did was made it worse.

Im so, so, sorry, Eden.
>>
>>18200622
Have you told eden the truth? It was online..
Is it really wrong?
>>
I'm a high-maintenance bitch who asks more than you, or anybody, can provide. I'm sure I'll just drive you away eventually, but I don't want that to happen. Please don't leave, I'm trying to fix it so I can go back to being the chill, laid back girl we both knew.
>>
>>18200633
>asks more than you, or anybody, can provide
Why? Why do you do this? Have you ever thought of what he asks of you? Almost nothing probably. Be considerate, it's not hard.
>>
>>18200665
He never seems to ask anything of me, to the point of frustration. I'll ask him what makes him feel happy and connected to me, what he wants/needs from me, and it seems like it's always "idk". And I try to be considerate but it just hasn't been working so far. Right now I've been keeping quiet about what I want/need from him so that I don't bother him with a bunch of stupid shit, but that's just led to me feeling more and more distant from him.
>>
>>18200674
You are in an exclusive relationship with him, and what is exclusive should provided. That and making fair amount of time for you. You don't *need* anything else from him girl. What are you even asking him for?
>>
>>18200691
Stupid shit. Being more curious about me and my thoughts, doing things that show me he cares about me, initiating dirty talk, having conversations that are different than the usual template of "how are you?" "what are you up to?"
>>
>>18200706
What thoughts do you suspect he should be curious about? Are there any situations you might have expected him to do something that shows he cares for you? What kind of things are you wanting? Why don't you start more interesting conversations?

Sorry for bombarding with questions, but hopefully answering them will help you think more rationally. I'm actually interested to know to improve my own relationships too.
>>
>>18200612
I have no idea really, they seem cool and tell her that im really great, she told me that her friends normally hate the guys she dates it would be probably my first sort of serious relationship with anyone (last one, girl was from chile and went back home) and I just want to make sure my bullshit sensors are still up.

I have seen her messaging other guy friends and what not while we hang so that's a concern too.

im fine with a casual thing but shes insisting on something serious which is utter fucking bullshit
>>
>>18200740
>her friends tell her that im really great
If her friends like you, why are they setting her up with cheesedick dudes? Do they know it's a serious relationship?
>I have seen her messaging other guy friends and what not while we hang
That's pretty disrespectful.
>shes insisting on something serious
You told me she's fucking other guys. It's likely she doesn't understand the magnitude of a serious relationship.

I think it's time you have a serious talk with her, emphasis on serious. I don't know if it's a good thing to say but what I'd say is something like "If we get married someday I don't want x to happen." and sort out the problems you have. It's best to stop a serious relationship before it's gone on for too long.
>>
>>18200724
I guess my problem is that I'm having trouble understanding and accepting that people love differently. For me, I'm curious about his thoughts and feelings on everything. I could ask him a million questions about the most random stuff and it would be interesting. His brain is like a whole world waiting to be explored. I want him to think I'm interesting and want to learn all about me like how I want to learn all about him. Idk why but that kind of curiosity and willingness to learn what makes me tick makes me feel loved.

There are definitely situations where I expected him to do something. This is an especially stupid example but I told him the other day that I was going to look online and learn how to give really good massages. He said that he wanted to learn how to give me really good massages, so I encouraged him to look online too. The subject didn't come up until a good while later, where he was telling me about his sore back and I said that I couldn't wait to try out what I'd learned about giving good massages. Then he wanted me to tell him what I'd learned, but I was sad because, in my mind, if he'd truly wanted to learn he would've put in the effort instead of waiting for me to do it and asking me.

At this point, I'm doing the heavy lifting for the interesting conversations. If I ever don't know what to talk about, I look at this big long list of questions I've wanted to ask him and go from there, or I'll ask him what he thinks/feels about something. But that can get frustrating because he's not very introspective, so he usually responds with "idk".

Another one of my frustrations is that oftentimes he'll get sad that he's not good at being introspective or starting dirty talk or other things, which makes me feel like shit because he's a great guy and I do feel lucky to have him, and he says that he'll start doing those things more...but then he doesn't
>>
>>18200755
To me it sounds like it's his personality you don't like. Also he sounds like a bit of an airhead. I love the same way you do but it is certainly sounding like he's not putting in any effort in to the relationship. Is he?

Why do you love him? He's a good guy? There are many other good guys, and they can put in the effort to satisfy you in bed too.

Not a stupid example by the way. But maybe we think too much alike.
>>
So I have heard from two different people that my ex of 3 years has falsely accused me of raping her. I know she is fucked in the head but it still gets to me. I dont have the balls to confront her about it because her mom is a paralegal and is never afraid to get cops involved. I still see her every other week and it it just sucks. Even through all this shit I still hold on but cant let go of her completely. I know I fucking should. She isn't worth it.
>>
The kind of girl I'm attracted to tends to be the kind who looks forward to a happily married future with beautiful children etc.

There's one problem.

I view marriage as a pointless aspect of a corrupt system. It's taking the pure, emotional love and merging it into a fucked amalgamation of emotional, fiscal, and legal contracts. I am beginning to seriously doubt my ability to ever find a long-term partner who I can spend my entire life with while not ever marrying them.
>>
>>18200772
I love his personality, or at least almost every aspect of it. Him and I have this connection that I've never felt with anyone else, idk how to say it without cheesy language but it's like we're almost always on the same wavelength. We have a lot in common, we have the same values, we seem to share so much of our souls. Like before I met him I was very anti-relationship and swore up and down that I was not romantic whatsoever. Now I'm a big ball of sap that needs nearly constant signs that yes, he still loves me, and yes, he's still happy with the relationship.

I would say that he puts effort into the relationship, just maybe not the way I do. We're ldr and he'll tell me he misses me and he wishes I were there so we could just cuddle all day. I try to focus on the fact that this is his way of trying to connect with me and feel closer, it's just hard to when that sort of talk just makes me feel sad rather than connected.

I know the whole "love languages" thing might sound cheesy, but I think it boils down to the fact that him and I are good at speaking in our own love language but not the other one's. Though, in my defense, I have tried to figure out his language and mostly been met with "idk"
>>
I don't want to say it in such a vulgar tone, but, I just can't hold it in anymore.

I fucking hate niggers.

I hate every fucking last one of them.

I was molested by a nigger and his girlfriend when I was a little girl... and one recently molested my Mother in the nursing home during her rehab. What's worse is that she won't do anything about it... God knows why.

I would have no issue if every fucking nigger was blown off the face of the Earth right about now.
>>
File: fuck.png (335KB, 608x456px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
335KB, 608x456px
>>18196774
>little brother sleeping in my bed
>tell him to gtfo
>he refuses
>playfully pull his dumb ass off
>get kicked in the ribs and put into a headlock
>something snapped.jpeg
>bite him until he lets go
>get back up
>he literally picks me up and flips me
>land on my back
>mom stops him before he tosses the table on top of me
>sit in room with bruised ribs and possibly fractured arm plus hand.
mfw..
>>
>>18200824
Are you man or woman?
>>
Some people call me a hopeless romantic(yes i know) but i like to think that i'm just a lonely idiot.
I really like this guy and I miss him so much. I remember that he used to visit /b/ everyday, so I just want to say:
I miss you so freaking much
I miss you everyday
If you read this i know you'll recognize me and I hope you remember how much pain you've caused.
>>
I really hope that you not being able to get hard was a one time thing. I also hope that this doesn't affect our relationship. Idk what I'm going to do if this is a consistent thing. And now I'm scared to try again. I told myself it wasn't again big deal, but what if the reason is a big deal? Was it really just that you were nervous, or was it something else?
>>
>>18200830
He's like 4 years younger than me but he eats more and is /fit/. He also caught me off guard cause who the fuck kicks you in the ribs when your playing around? The turd street fights too but I don't believe him.
>>
I've grown envious of obviously poor relationships, being with her has so drained me that I'm beginning to believe my personality has become homogenized and stale. I can't claim I'm being emotionally abused because I'm not, im just being absorbed and transformed into the boring dead man she wants me to be. Break up with her? HA! I've tried, but how could I look someone in the eye who's begging me not to go and tell them I'm leaving? Now we live together, supposedly she's joining the Air Force but I don't think she is. She wants to lose weight but won't take the steps to conquer her emotional eating. I'm trapped by my own sentimentality. This is what happens to the cursed men who hate their wives at 35.
>>
>>18200841
Sounds like a feisty tyke. Revenge is necessary. Who is smarter?
>>
>>18200809
I have felt that same connection, and guess what? It actually turned out we were thinking much different things. Having the same values and things in common is valuable but it sounds like that's all the relationship's got going for it. I think you should love someones personality for more than just 2 reasons.

>he'll tell me he misses me and he wishes I were there so we could just cuddle all day
My most recent ex and I were LDR. This is what I did and yes it's his way of trying to connect. Don't worry about being cheesy. Love is cheesy.

You told him what you want and he hasn't made any effort to do it. He's consistently not putting in much effort. This is who he is, expect problems like this in marriage.

Please keep in mind I've only had 2 actual relationships and they were short lasting 2 and 4 months. Maybe this is why I feel like I know what makes a bad relationship from a good one, though.
>>
I told myself I'd stay off 4chan, but here I am. And just like every time I come here, I'm now depressed again and wasting time.
>>
>>18200846
He's some form of retarded so I'd say anyone is.
>>
>>18200848
>He's consistently not putting in much effort.
But I'm worried that maybe I'm just asking too much of him, like maybe I'm being unreasonable or having unachievable expectations. Then again, he knows that certain compliments can make me so happy that I cry, but he hardly ever gives me compliments. Sometimes I wonder if maybe he thinks relationships don't/shouldn't require much work to...well, work
>>
>>18200856
Just steal his nose then. Give it back when he promises to stop being an faggot.
>>
>>18200755
>>18200809
Fuck. You sound the same as I do. Just with reversed genders.

It sucks hard when you want the other person to open up to you, but they seem to treat you the same way they treat strangers.
>>
>>18200858
I know I was opposed to you before, but upon hearing more I would tend to agree with you.

Maybe to justify myself, I would initiate everything you asked with my ex and sometimes she'd just refuse to tell me. She dumped me when a care package I sent for valentines day (total of $100 to send) got lost in the mail and I told her she'd have to forget about it. She said for the whole time we were LDR I was a shitty boyfriend, even though I told her to tell me anything she was concerned about blah blah blah. Asking too much of me to read her mind.

Anyways, I wouldn't say it's unachievable. You want a closer more committed relationship than he wants to give. Maybe he wants a more loose relationship.

You asked him what he wanted in the relationship and he said I don't know? He can do better than that. Give him some examples relating to the things you are concerned about and see his perspective on the relationship. I know you have some questions in mind, and I know you've asked them. Don't settle for I don't know. Find what kind of relationship he wants. If it's different then your values are actually not too similar, and all you've got is similar taste.
>>
You disgusting creep stop cyber-stalking me, I hope you die soon.
>>
>>18200891
that's sad. what's he-she doing?
>>
>>18200753
nah she doesnt understand at all. just another promiscuous 20-something college girl that needs to figure her priorities out.
>>
>>18200891
It's easy to block out stalkers you know.
>>
>>18200910
Good luck with the serious talk man. If you want to continue with a girl like that - that is.
>>
Bro I just had the most fucked up night at the bar but im so happy am i supposed to be asked by you guys, or just say shit
>>
I have fapped to your facebook pics for years and now you move to instagram instead you FUCKING BITCH
>>
god dammit i keep having dreams of my best friend every fucking night
>>
I am a nigger. God, I miss mah niggas. Jesus I need some fucking drugs for this shit. Fuck bitches Jesus be the only hoe I need lawl sike cunt fuckers. I hope you get a tuna stench that lingers for weeks. Why are lesbians such qt 4.13s?
>>
I can't go to the college I want to and even going to my shitty state school will fuck me over tuition-wise so I'm just overall fucked and condemned to being a shitty local music teacher while all my other musician friends go to new york on grants and scholarships
>>
I don't like myself
But other people apparently do, so apparently there is something that I'm missing.
>>
>>18199119

What an awful fucking way to view relationships.
>>
>>18198641
Go for your bro. You may not realise what it means to other, including your senpai
>>
I don't have the ability to make friends.

I am always kind to people. I have no issue talking to strangers or being professional when needed but that is my limit.

I just want to have some on to talk to IRL. I don't even care if it's a relationship or not.

I don't have the motivation to so it of the things I like because I can share them or really talk about them. I just become uninterested. Because of this the only stuff I can focus on is work for school and staying fit.
>>
If things would have gone differently, do you think you would have told me everything you have so far? Or would you have continued to just hold it inside? All those times asked if you had anything you wanted to talk about. I could tell something was amiss. Yet, you hardly ever spoke. If I honestly did mean that much to you, you would think I would have known more. But I didn't know much, and you didn't talk.

I held on as much as you did. The difference between us is that I wanted to communicate, you didn't. I'm not sure if I was the immature one like you have been saying.

I left because you made me feel unimportant in your life. I never asked, nor demanded, to be your priority. I simply wanted to be a part of your life, not just a guy you texted when things were convenient. That didn't make me feel like your bf.

To be honest, I think you wanted this ending. You now just demonize me for the break up and I think for the abortion as well. But No, I won't feel bad about my actions. Not anymore. At the time they were all I could do with the little information I had from you. I have done my grieving, and my self reflection. I have started to look at us now. Or what used to be us. I wasn't the only one that fucked up. Here we differ again, I have been willing to admit to these mistakes and take some time to fume over them as to improve myself. You continue to blame me.

I don't deserve this treatment. I deserve better. Not this neglect.

You put nothing into our relationship, and you received nothing in the end.

You have no right to be mad for something that you put no effort into.
>>
I have never been more embarrassed and disgusted of myself in my entire life.

What is going on with my life? I'm so incredibly tired and seeing yourself lose control is perhaps the worst part. I don't know how to save myself.
>>
23 khhv, live with parents, bullied throughout the elementary school by boys and girls, no selfesteem, no self-worth, I hate myself and I want to change but I dont want to change, never experienced love, never had a crush. I'm cold, stoic, cynical wreck of a "man".

At least I have a job.
>>
Why do I only attract losers, scum, sociopaths and people with fucking mental illnesses? I fucking hate all of you cunts! All you do is think about yourselves drinking yourself to death and run away from your problems. You all deserve to commit suicide you fucking leeches! I'm tired of all your shit!
>>
When I was younger, I used to dream about finding my soulmate. Someone who I knew would always be there for me, someone who I felt completely comfortable around, someone who completed me.

As the years passed, and I didn't meet anyone like that, I began to think that the idea of a soulmate was a stupid concept. I was scornful of what I had wished for before. I thought romance was just about meeting people you could have fun with, and it would always be temporary.

Until I met you.

You made me think that there was such a thing as soulmates. I was convinced you were mine. I was convinced, convinced we would get married some day. I was ready. I was ready to dedicate myself to a long, shared life with you.

And then you left.

It's been 3 years, but every single day has hurt.

I wish I had never let you convince me that there was such thing as soulmates.I wish we could have worked things out. I wish I could stop thinking about you. I wish I had never met you, and I wish you had never hurt me this badly, and I hate you for abandoning me, and I hate myself for being so stupid, so idiotic as to let myself grow so attached to you.

Everything since then has felt empty. I feel like life is just me hurtling ever-faster towards death. I just don't see the point anymore. I don't see the point of living if there's no one to share it all with.

I was alone before I met you, but after you left I became acutely aware of just how alone I was. And the worst part is I know I won't ever feel the way about someone else the way I felt about you. I can't trust myself enough again, let alone other people. There will always be a distance between myself and others, no matter how close they are to me - a distance that only you bridged.

I hate you. I hate you, I hate you, I hate you for what you did to me. I hate you forever.
>>
>>18199783
It's about fuccboys
>>
My girlfriend is always yelling at me and telling me I only listen to half of what she says.
I listen to everything she says, and I want to make her happy. But I'm at my breaking point.
Everything seemed to change after I caught her with 2 guys from our apartment communities cleaning crew. The three of them were banging in one of the guys cars.
I'm not a jealous man I wasn't out searching for her. I had gone out to get her batteries for her vibrator. The only reason I caught them was because they had parked thier car next to mine.
Actually they had blocked my exit. I had to wait until they finished banging before I could drive away. My girlfriend made me watch them fuck until the cleaning men had made her filthy.
She asked me as she got out of thier car if I had learned anything from watching real men please her. I haven't had a happy emotion since that day.
Now back to her yelling at me because she thinks I dont listen to her.
She just talks so much I can't remember everything she says. I tried jotting it down on paper one time. She said I was patronizing her and left for the weekend.
I found out later in the week that she was went to my friends and family's houses and told my loved ones that she caught me touching her nephew. Oh the phone calls I got that week!
After 2 years of sitting in prison while waiting for my day in court I was finally released after the judge said I was innocent.
It turns out the "Nephew" she told everyone ran away because I touched him. Had actually been living with her the last 2 years. They also have 2 kids together. I ain't watching them lol.
>>
>>18201345
Ok sorry back 1 more time to her original argument.
On top of everything else the things that I do follow through with go unnoticed. I got the nipple rings she wanted, I'm adjusting to her banging me with a strap on, and every Friday night we lock the bathroom door from the outside and I'm the toilet for her and her friends for the weekend. Not one single thank you.
She has this argument with me every night after she comes from work at the morgue. I swear she has to be doing it just to start an arguement.
"A days not a day without drama." I always imagine that what she is thinking.
Well tonight it's going to be different.
As soon as she goes to bed I'm going to have a beer, call a cab and go to her sisters shack over behind the church. You know the church where people keep throwing away the medical waste.
Her sister used to be gorgeous but the years of drug abuse hasnt helped her looks at all. Missing teeth, horrible smell, scabs all over her face.
I dont care about looks I'm no Clark Gable myself. I would say I resemble Robin Williams but with 3 times the body hair , no sense of humor, and really long toenails.
Back to her junkie sister. What I like about her sister is that she only wants one God damn thing Meth. And when I give it to her she is very appreciative.
Once my girlfriend knows I had relations with her sister she will most likely laugh at me until she dies. She has horrible asthma attacks and I believe this is the natural way to murder her.
>>
I just fucked this all up

I might kill myself this weekend
>>
>>18196774
I don't belong on 4chan
I don't belong on reddit
I don't belong with the normies
I don't really have any where to go socially anymore
>>
>>18201352
Good. Seeking people ain't worth it, live for you anon.
>>
>>18201358
But I want to talk to people without being called a shill or a deviant.
>>
>>18199369
>>18200405
Have you ever actually expressed interest? And no I don't mean subtle interest.
>as I type out descriptions of non subtle signs of interest I realize girls have done this shit at me
>I always assume its just joking around or my paranoia tells me they don't mean it
Just like fucking kiss them on the lips, balls to the wall undeniable even by the most paranoid fucker.
>>
Ugh. I'm really embarrassed by the way my ex looked. My best friend always puts his looks down any chance she gets when he's brought up in conversation. Mostly that his calves were clearly smaller than his arms, and his back was fucked up from an injury he sustained when he was younger. I just sit there and hide my face because I was crazy about the guy regardless of those noticeable features, he just turned out to be a huge piece of shit.
>>
>>18201345
>letting your girlfriend be fucked by two guys in a car and you just watch.

I'm sorry anon. I'm sorry you're not strong enough. I wish I could help you. Do you want to know what the proper response to that would have been? To open the car door. Grab he nearest person in that car and start beating them to death.

I'm a very passive person with my girlfriend and people in general. But that is because I know I have anger issues. If I saw that. If she had said that to me. I would have killed the men and then her.

I mean really at that point what would you have to lose? Your manhood is gone. Your emotions are dead. Your future is gone. Just let it happen, you'd be surprised by how strong you really are when you feel that rage come out. You can do things you never thought possible.
>>
I don't feel alright
In spite of these comforting sounds
You make
I don't feel alright
Because you make promises
That you break
Into your house
Why don't we share our solitude?
Nothing is pure anymore but solitude
It's hard to make sense
Feels as if I'm sensing you
Through a lens
If someone else comes
I'll just sit here listening to the drums
Previously I never called it solitude
And probably you know
All the dirty shows I've put on
Blunted and exhausted like anyone
Honestly I tried to avoid it
Honestly
Back when we were kids
We would always know when to stop
And now all the good kids are
Messing up
Nobody has gained or
Accomplished anything
>>
I know you're just being friendly but god does your smile at me make me imagine us together
>>
My estranged sister that I haven't seen since we were kids keeps cancelling our reunion. It hurts everytime because I miss her so much and I wanted to know how she is. I don't know why she keeps doing this, it really crush my already my already broken self-esteem.
>>
>>18201391
Why the fuck do you care about that now that he's your ex?
>>
>>18201286
fucking hypocrite you're bitching more about yourself there more than anything else
>>
I wish I were super wealthy. I would partake of a bi orgy every day and indulge in any desire that I have with any one I desired.
>>
>>18201611
Fuck you! At least I come around when I'm needed! Which is saying alot when I dare to enter that sorry ass shithole you live in! And where's that fucking money that you owe me you fucking parasite?
>>
yeah because you never did anything wrong because you're just ms little fucking perfect aren't you? I should've told you the fuck off when I had the chance to. It fucking amazes me how you and your friends were somehow able to twist to where you're the good person, one who didn't do anything wrong. Lmao you're such a fucking liar and cheat, but hey what's new. Selfish leech, you only used me. I never deserved the shit you did to me.
>>
>>18201621
I don't owe you jack shit you broke fucking cunt. Like you don't live in a shithole too dumbass?
>>
>>18201623
At least I admit what I did was wrong while you cower away in drugs and videogames,.living in your pathetic fantasy world while the world around you crumbles. Pathetic twat! That is why I hate you! I give you the harsh love that you NEEDED but no you chose to act dumb and live in that bubble that you WANTED! This is why everyone ditches you! You wear us out with your selfish and childish shit! If you still act this way than you should probably kill yourself by now!
>>
Theres a guy I went to hs with who I dont really like. Hes a bit of a jerk (takes jokes too far, is annoying, thinks somethings funny and wont shut up about it). I dont see him anymore but he tags me in dumb stuff on fb every now and then. I dont want any interaction with him, I want to delete him of fb but is it better to block him so he doesnt know I unfriended him? Idk what to do
>>
>>18201628
Oh don't worry, that shithole looks great now that I don't have a selfish scum like you around!
>>
>>18201634
You've never admitted shit shut the fuck up bitch. You don't know what I do either, so again, shut the fuck up. You always assume.
>>
>>18201647
YES I FUCKING DID, YOU STUPID FUCK!! YOU NEVER FUCKING LISTEN!!! AFETR ALL THESE YEARS AND YOU STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHO I AM OR HOW I FUCKING FEEL BECAUSE YOUR STUPID ASS CLINGED ON TO THAT PIECE OF SHIT GAME WHILE YOU'RE GETTING YOURSELF HIGH OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND!! I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE ONCE AGAIN IF I HAD THE CHANCE!!!
>>
>>18198017
Well, the party is over, my aunt and my cousins came there, and have now left.

Things went smoothly overall, I didn't have to face my aunt. The older one of my cousins acted quite distant throughout the whole party, but the younger girl did still seek my company.

At one point I went to my room for a bit and almost immediately the youger girl barged into my room.
I had to shoo her off, because I didn't want to be caught alone with her in my room. It visibly hurt her.
Later she came to me when I was sitting alone on a sofa, and asked me why I was mad at her. I told her that I wasnt mad, but when she asked why I shood her out of my room, I could give her an answer, and I just mumbled something about not barging into my room.
She didn't protest against that "answer" and just sat next to me and rested her head against me. I made an excuse and left quickly
She gave me a hug before she left, out of the sight of my aunt, but when they all were leaving, and exhanging good byes, she hugged other people but not me, perhaps because my aunt was there.

This whole event has left me feeling tired, sad and hollow. Something that I used to treasure, is lost, perhaps forever. I still care deeply for my cousins, but now that feling is tainted by guilt.

It was nice to see my cousins, but at the same time, I sorta wish that I hadn't.
>>
>>18201639
Surprise him instead and kill yourself.
>>
>>18201651
you have the wrong person
>>
>>18201665
Then thank your lucky stars that you're not him.
>>
I fucked my coworker to spite my work crush.
I had my work crush give me a ride home from the coworkers house and he still has no idea what happened.
But all our other coworkers do now...
>>
>>18201671
>I fucked someone to spite a person I have a crush on even though they do not know I have this crush
>haha I sure showed them.
This is why men in the 50s beat women isn't it? To fix the brain problems
>>
>>18201668
what game was it. It's WoW isn't it
>>
>>18201671
I would smack the ever living fuck outta your face if I had the chance to
>>
>>18201671
Sluts never win in the long run.
>>
>>18201677
Occasionally, mostly it's DOTA 2.
>>
>>18201389
I look for excuses to talk to him but he never does. He seems uninterested in general. Then I found him on tinder and we didn't match lol. I'd say that settles it. I'm VERY obvious when I like someone, but if I can't even get him to talk to me there's not much I can do.
>>
>>18201391
What's embarrassing about liking someone even though his body has flaws?
>>
I'm still absolutely crazy about a girl that never liked me and never will. Every time I see her I feel like I'm goint to faint.
>>
>>18201673
I'm more confessing that my attempt to spite someone just ended up backfiring, more or less.
>>
>>18201682
Yeah, yeah. I'm already kicking myself in the ass, be my guest.
>>
>>18201684
Tom Brady's wife
>>
>>18201725
Why the fuck would fucking someone spite a guy you like you idiot?
>>
>>18201735
Only because he's loaded.
>>
>>18201742
Maybe I'm not using that word correctly, my English isn't that great.
Anyway, I should have clarified he knows about the crush, the feelings were reciprocated and then I found out he was dating someone.
We stayed friends, he knew he messed up.
None of this justifies my stupidity, but hey, I had to get it off my chest somehow.
>>
>>18196774
Struggling to keep motivated and quite stressed as I have big exams in a few weeks. Any advice lads?
>>
>>18201778
Get off of 4chan.
>>
>>18201778
Don't overdo the caffeine or sugar. Gym, meditation or yoga will reduce your stress.
>>
>>18201566
I don't. Have you ever been in the position where you randomly remember something embarrassing from years ago and just dwell on it? It's similar to that.

>>18201691
He was a piece of shit. His personality was more flawed than his body. I could overlook the scars and shit but when my best friend points it out and does her thing it embarrasses me and shined a light on how stupid I was in the past to settle for someone like that.
>>
>>18201778
Try to take a break from 4chan, this site is very addictive and time flies when you are here. The site will still be here when you are ready to come back. Good luck with your exams.
To be honest though, I managed to pass some exams while being addicted to 4chan and being here a lot. You just gotta be good at managing your timetable. Remember that if you fail it's not the end of the world, many exams have A LOT of luck involved. And it's not a bad thing to take breaks and do what you like.
>>
Why don't you go listen to more faggot emo music while you cry about how you turned gay for your only ex-girlfriend and fantasize about murdering the guy that cut you off in traffic?
>>
>>18201655
Someone pls respond.
How do I stop from feeling so down?
>>
>>18196907
Talk to her some more. Find out if she's a good person. Then if you feel like she ain't all bad go for it.
>>
>>18198017
She's just mad that her kids like you more than her and that they have crushes on you.
>>
>>18201940
Maybe. The younger girl still sought out my company tomorrow.
>>
>>18201973
Today*
>>
File: 20170408_112112.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170408_112112.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
I'm back
>>
I'm the kind of girl that some guys refer to as a serial dater only i stay friends with all my ex-boyfriends. Really my ex-boyfriends are my only friends. I don't really break up directly I find a way to debase them and start cheating on them. I usually need to be getting something out of someone in order to date. I find it really difficult to care about anyone. What is my problem?
>>
>>18202073
Same. Love is dead.
>>
>>18202073
>>18202075
That is because you are dating cuck materials, you heartless cunts.
>>
>>18202080
Love you, too. And the sad thing is that this 400 lb cuck is probably right. At least on my side. Idk about the other poster. >>18202075 Thanks for the chucks, man.
>>
>>18202073 other poster*
>>
>>18201687
>playing DOTA 2

You have my condolences but hey at least you got a guy with absolute shit taste in vidya out of your life
>>
>>18198505
you have too much going on, focus on your own shit before trying to get someone else involved.
>>
>>18202073
Because society created you. You are to me a complete monster. I don't blame you for it though. It's not your fault you were turned into this awful consuming mass. Society engineered itself to create you. A fanatic materialist. Everything is an object and everything is currency. The markets in play so why settle? You are still economically viable so why just choose one why not sample them all.

That life? It leads to a wham episode where you're approaching 45 and you're cripplingly lonely with no serious relationships or children. That's for men and women btw. That life style you partake in will either end with you alone effectively forever. Or dead from suicide. There's also a small chance where you'll find a provider and continue to engage in your activities until your body gives its last gasp in the looks department and then you will be absolutely choke full of regret and some weaponized grade depression.
>>
>>18202121
I've always been depressed. I was abused as a child. My mom and aunts used to burn me with cigarettes and if I cried they'd beat me and tell me to be tough. Fortunately, there will always be naive men to take advantage of. My ambrosia is to play men.

>>18202075
One of my favorite hobbies is turning my ex-bfs gay. It's worked three times so far LOL.
>>
>>18202121
I won't have that issue. I already have a house I bought with my boyfriend. His parents are rich and they love me, so if we default on our mortgage they will buy it out for us. I still get to fuck way hotter guys than him. All I have to do is treat him like shit and he's buying me gifts and treating me like god's gift to earth.
>>
>>18200833
Initials?
>>
>>18202142
Damn. Do you boo boo
>>
>>18202254
I used to be a cutter. I have scars all up my arms and legs. Most of them are covered with tattoos from one of my ex-boyfriends now.
>>
>>18202268
What a gem. You still indulge?
>>
>>18202142
You will always be inflicting what was inflicted on you upon others. Always running from it by chasing it. It fueling your emotional motivations and pleasures until you heal. Seek therapy.
>>
>>18202073
N-A-R-C-I-C-I-S-T
>>
I'm not sure if it's too late for me.
It feels like it is and I'm just hiding behind the guise of more pleasure as an excuse not to die.

Even moreso I dream of a higher calling that I'm just not reaching.

I haven't had something or someone to work towards for a long time and I really don't know if I missed out on my chance for that. I have plans, sure but hardly any goals.
>>
I just fucked up everything with my girlfriend by being an idiot.

I have pain meds and booze and I think I want to drink myself into a coma tonight. I'm sick to my stomach about all of this.
>>
I just realized today that I can't really kill myself until I've seen you again. I don't want to die without a final conclusion.
I basically played myself. Guess I'll just stay alive.
>>
Okay I can't take it anymore. I need to speak to a doctor about this. My mood swings are getting really irratic, going from really hysterical to miserably near suicidal mood.
Fuck! I think I inherited my mother's illness.
>>
>>18196774
I'm afraid fucking all these people is gonna cause relationship problems down the line.
>>
I have to admit I was more shocked than I had expected to be when I realized that you made your likes private.
I will miss stalking them every now and then. It was always a good way to find new artists.
I just hope it wasn't because of the thing I wrote you. I got a notification that you had updated your status and got carried away. I don't really know if you got it though. I mean, I'm pretty sure you have me blocked. So maybe it was just a coincidence.
Well, take care. I'll try not to stalk you any further.
>>
it depresses me every single time i think about the fact that you are the only girl to have ever had an impact in my life
i think about all the different guys you've fucked whilst we've been talking and feel so fucking pathetic and useless
when am i going to be happy with myself
>>
I managed to snag myself a bf and it's been rocky lately. I already explained to him multiple times that I'm a really jealous guy and he said that it was alright, but today we were talking about what kind of sexual stuff we like and he somehow decided it was a good idea to tell me about the time some guy had him do some sexual shit and how "hot" it was. I told him I was mad that he would bring that up, and even if I wasn't insanely jealous, that wouldn't be a good thing to tell your boyfriend. He got mad at me for being mad at him and just stopped talking. Now I'm going to be sad all day till he comes back online because I feel bad even though I didn't do anything wrong (I think?) Did I?
>>
File: 1374821300860.jpg (178KB, 500x900px) Image search: [Google]
1374821300860.jpg
178KB, 500x900px
I've never understood why you fags demand that a girl be into the same things as you. Yeah, it's good for a conversation initially, but it's good to have interests separate from each other.

You go to /r9k/ or /adv/ and you see posts like
>Why do girls have such shit interests?
>hurr how am I supposed to talk about the Punic Wars with a female durr (like you can even have a conversation about that, instead of just lecturing about the war at them)
>why are girls such casual gamers?
>why do women have such shit music tastes?
>tfw no gf as depressed as me

Like what the fuck.They just want to date female versions of themselves. Chicks are different. They have different sets of interests than dudes. You don't have to like all the same things to get along.
>>
>>18198717
An update on this - the headache seems to have disappeared for the most part, and curiously, meditating on it makes it more acceptable. Once my mind clears up, I have the ability to focus on a specific sensation with little-to-no background thoughts bothering me. It's very interesting, and quite different from regular thought. I'm not good at it by any means yet, but even my amateur experience is pretty insightful. My posture is bad, and I can feel it, but positive thoughts help me disregard that uncomfortable pulsing and I can better enjoy the moment. Kind of like shining the spotlight on a wolf and realizing it's only a kitten.
>>
Fuck you niggers, transgenders, SJW's, muslims and liberals for screwing up the country I've loved my whole life and my hope in people. FUCKING DIE, ALL OF YOU, YOU FUCKING SLOBS!!!
>>
Hey I'm here. You know where. Find me. Come up and hug me and say it's nice to see me and then smile and walk away! Really, I won't make it hard. I'm smile back, say it's nice to see you too, look at you, smile, then let you go be a whore. Oldest profession, yo its chill. Come on I'm serious it might heal the world.
>>
File: img_0581.jpg (41KB, 730x411px) Image search: [Google]
img_0581.jpg
41KB, 730x411px
>>18203053
>>
>>18203251
Damn that's cold. Fuck your then, ho. Plenty more where you came from!
>>
Words I've heard to describe you: fat, ugly, crazy, retarded, narcissist, fuckboy, shady, a pussy, "something off there."

Those are quotes. Fuck you, bitch.
>>
>>18203282
yea dad project onto me harder, ouu yea

>>18203298
get em
>>
File: Alex_Power_Level.gif (755KB, 323x206px) Image search: [Google]
Alex_Power_Level.gif
755KB, 323x206px
>>18201786
>>18201793
>>18201845
Thanks lads. Was thinking of taking a break from shit posting. Then once the exams are over il come back. Cheers mu dudes!
>>
>>18203397
my*
>>
>>18202681
They don't want to be talked at about stupid things women care about, and they want to talk at women about their stupid things they care about. A shared interest allows both parties to drone at eachother in mutual interest
>>
>>18203513
If only there was some way to meet people with common interests.
>>
>>18203592
how? pls no bully
>>
I am glad I have realized masturbating to online porn does me next to no good. I feel refreshed and revitalized.
>>
>>18203298
Sure I'm fat, crazy and ugly on the worst days. The reason why I'm so shady is because I don't trust any of them and I don't find them worthy to open up to since I find them disgutingly narcissistic and immature. They are just projecting me as psycho because of my shut in tendencies. They're have been some fucked up shit happened in my life. So fuck you bitch for judging before you even set eyes on me.
>>
I love you with all my heart but god you can be really stupid sometimes.
Thread posts: 344
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.