[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I date her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: logo_phpBB.jpg (20KB, 334x478px) Image search: [Google]
logo_phpBB.jpg
20KB, 334x478px
I heard /adv/ is shit for advice but I don't know where to go.
A black lady who I once worked with has asked me to go date her. I am 20 and I am sure I am probably 5 years or max 7 years younger than her. She is kind-hearted, I am a virgin.
I do not work at the moment and live with my parents. I wonder what I should do.
I say black lady as I am white and black families are difficult to warm up to white guys dating a relative.
Give me any advice you can.
>>
>>18196750
Do you feel attracted to her and think she's an interesting and likeable person? Then go for it
>>
>>18196751
I am not very attracted to her nor do I find her interesting. She is likable. I am wondering if it is worth it purely for the chance of scoring.
>>
>>18196751
This. Also don't worry too much about the family part, as long as you treat her well and with respect they should do the same (unless they are bad people).
>>
>>18196808
Might as well, just for the heck of it. Maybe it'll lead to sex, maybe not. At least you'll be able to eat dinner with someone for a change
>>
>>18196808
Up to you to decide, not that it's necessarily guaranteed you'll get pussy, sounds like a high chance though.
>>
>>18196811
I assume they will be nice if somebody kind like her has come from them. The lack of sex in my life is giving me the bad quality of just wanting sex right now.
The fact that I am unemployed cannot be a fair thing if I was going to consider a relationship.
>>
>>18196819
That is true.
>>18196823
I assume because of her age and 5/10 appearance and boldness to ask me on a date she is probably just looking for sex before she becomes too old for somebody considered young.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.