[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bored and willing to help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Cidade 8.jpg (1MB, 2044x1150px) Image search: [Google]
Cidade 8.jpg
1MB, 2044x1150px
So i've got nothing to do, let me try to help with any problem that you guys might have. Random pic just ignore it.
>>
>>18196571
After two days of college I remember why I dropped out of highschool and became a neet for five years
Worst part is I'm not allowed to fail because it's already too late
>>
that is awful, I think that the best thing you could try to do is to just attend college but at the same time look at the world searching for options
>>
>>18196571

A lot of me feels like I should leave my city because I've lived everything it has to offer (jobs, types of people, women), but when I left it for college I got really depressed without my friends and family.

Plus I'd have to sell my house and find space for a bunch of my stuff.

What should I do?
>>
there is no time limit, you can do it for the rest of your life, at least you are trying something
>>
>>18196592
I hate going there
I hate coming home
I hate people asking me about it
I no longer sleep,I sweat all night long non stop
I have non stop heartburn
I started acting negative again
I realized that this is it, I switched follow through and then find a job, work and die or end up going from low end retail to wellfare forever
I never got the chance to do something fun or be Happy
And now I have to grow up
>>
The best thing I've found agaisnt depression is to just not stop living, if it is too hard just go out buy a drink or go to a park, getting back to your city might help in the beginning but it doesn't seem to be a bright place for a bright future, just try your best, for 1 year or so and if even then it doesn't get better then go back
>>
How do I get comfortable with being alone again? How can I come to peace with the fact that my friends who ghosted me may never try to contact me again? And is there any way to stop having anxious thoughts while alone? Like when I'm alone for a log time, my anxiety starts to fill me with worries about tons of things and I'm not sure how I can control that
>>
about you sleep, seeing a doctor might be good idk but the rest is all about you just breathing and focusing in your own thing, in he end you can't run from society but they are just randons normies that really don't see you. if tou put in your head somehow that life is all about you and not the others things will get better
>>
>>18196623
Click the post number for quick reply champ
>>
being alone sucks, and when you start to meet people getting back is impossible. Get out of your house to do something, like literally anything, voluntary job would be the best option but idk if you wanna do it. anxious thoughts will apear, just try to not exageratte them, live with it for a bit until you get someone close to you to help
>>
>>18196623
Alright, thank you for your time, anon, I hope you have a good day
>>
>>18196625
like this?
>>
>>18196632
its fine if I can help someone in my free time is worth doing so
>>
>>18196631
Ironically I began volunteer work the same day they left. I'm gonna try to get out there as much as possible. And >>18196632 was me, i responded to the wrong reply. Have a good day
>>
>>18196642
good luck in your journey have a good day
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.