[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inviting a Christian virgin qt3.14 to a date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Relevant information:
>girl is 21, I am 25
>petite, cute, some noticeable acne, but I'm sure it will disappear eventually
>she's very likely to still be a virgin
>very shy, very religious, very conservative
>we're both involved in a patriotic youth organization, but opportunities to meet her and talk in relative privacy are few and far between
>her e-mail is publicly available for all the members; her telephone number is not
>I'm average-looking, not ugly, but nothing special
>I have a good sense of humor and have been described as charismatic, intelligent and honest

How should I proceed with inviting her on a date?
She has seen me in social situations and I handled myself well, so I'd like to think I've made a good impression on her so far. However, I had very limited opportunities to talk to her directly, although we have exchanged names.

Not sure what other information to provide, but I'll answer your questions if you're interested to help me out.
>>
>>18196297
Holy shit, faggots,
>hello mlady, nice to see you this fine afternoon. There just so happens to be a moving picture playing this evening at the local moving picture theater. I twas winding if perhaps mlady would wish to accompany me as my date.
Just Christ, it's literally just that fucking easy
>>
>>18196322
Going to a movie for a first date seems very lame. You don't even get to talk that much.
And we don't even know each other at all yet, straight-up asking her on a date would seem too sudden.
>>
>>18196297
You approach qtie.
Ask her if she has any plans for the weekend.
Ask her if she would like to go on <insert random socially accepted activity>.
Dont break down in case she denies you.
Dont forget to buy condoms because even cute qties can get perverse a lot once they start trusting you.

Treat her as a person and keep chatting her up and inviting to activities together.

Or you can try beta approach and try to be her friend first. But that is very slow approach.
>>
>>18196362
I can do that, but I am not sure how soon I'll get another opportunity to meet up with her in person. It could be a month, or more.

I was thinking of inviting her via e-mail. Explain that I wanted to get to know her last time we met, but she disappeared too quickly or something (our group went to a bar, but she went straight home), then invite her to meet up with me somewhere nice and get to know each other.
Naturally, I would not pussy-foot around being friends when we meet up, I'd let her know I'm interested in her.

I'm just having doubts if an e-mail invitation is the best way to go.
>>
>>18196381
>month
How do you plan to capture her hearth if you dont find enough time to actaully date her?

Email is very easy to not read / ignore. Make her to face you in person so she has no other choice than to date you or crush your hearth in public!

Stop overthinking problems on 4chan and go capture happiness on your own!
>>
>>18196400
>How do you plan to capture her hearth if you dont find enough time to actaully date her?
Maybe I was not clear.
We both belong to a youth organization. The members meet up once a month to discuss things. We also organize some events now and then. All in all, we don't meet up too often. I know some of the members well, and we often meet up as friends. This girl? We've only exchanged names last time we met. I was planning on talking to her more, but she left almost immediately after the monthly meeting ended. I do not know when I will see her next time.

It's not about finding enough time, it's about not having any other way to contact her apart from a publicly available e-mail address. I can also ask around for her phone number, but I'm sure that's borderline stalking and would seem very creepy.
>>
>Stop overthinking problems on 4chan and go capture happiness on your own!

>>18196414
Email it is then, just hope she reads her email more often than i do (once per month?)
>>
Any other ideas?
All input welcome. I don't want to fugg this up.
>>
>>18196449
You have oneitis. You're already fucked.
>>
>>18196514
Nah, I've outgrown my oneitis a long time ago. I view women in a very different light now. Including this one.

Does not mean I'm willing to ruin a perfectly good chance with a quality girl, tho.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.