[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inferiority feelings from ugliness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: bbd.jpg (93KB, 608x720px) Image search: [Google]
bbd.jpg
93KB, 608x720px
I'm in my early 20s and I feel like shit everyday. My face is below-average and I'm bald, I haven't been in a relationship in 3 years and haven't had any girl show interest in me since then.
My friends say I look fine but that's what friends always say. I compare how girls treat me when they first meet me vs how they treat my best-looking friends and it depresses the shit out of me, my loneliness sucks out all energy and I practically do nothing that isn't study related.

How can I get over this? How can I learn to not care about nobody wanting me? My life hasn't felt like worth living for years and my patience has almost run out

pic unrelated
>>
At least you've had a girlfriend
>>
>>18196120
Hello. You are just down for a moment.

You study, you are young, you have experienced gf and all that.

Try to adopt some sport and stop evaluating your self wort by attention from qties. In a few years the rules will switch up. Focus on study and if you really want qtie, try some hook up app or aim for ugly girls?

You will be fine.
>>
>>18196145
if it makes you feel any better, I was waaay healthier mentally before her

>>18196149
I don't want a hook-up mate. I want to be held, feel loved and appreciated and be convinced that I'm attractive to someone.

Honestly, I've heard that 'few years" thing all my life. I dread wasting my 20s away only to pick up a 30yo ex-sluts's mental baggage.
>>
>>18196163
>attractive to someone
Then take your lazy whiny ass and take it to somewhere you can try to date qties.

Online dating, friends friends, social events whatever. And dont give up after few rejections. You wont find your qtie here on 4chan.
>>
>>18196163
>pick up a 30yo ex-sluts's mental baggage

Here is your problem. What, you don't think you have any baggage? The reason why you're a lonely fuck is because you're a superficial douchebag who devalues other people as a way of coping with how worthless you feel.

Do you know what the fast track to feeling better about yourself? It's to treat other people better, you stupid fuck.
>>
>>18196197
30yo ex-sluts's mental baggage are usually much much larger than a guys. They've failed at getting the dream guys, who are all married by then. They had so many options in their 20s and they probably regret some of their decisions by now.
>>
>>18196197
These people devaluated themselves. It's my whine thread and that's almost as salty as my OP. slut detected

>>18196169
And don't give up after a few rejections is the key point. I get devastated every time, it shuts me down for weeks
>>
File: 1480389967844.gif (856KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1480389967844.gif
856KB, 320x240px
>>18196395

>These people devaluated themselves. It's my whine thread and that's almost as salty as my OP. slut detected

This pervasive toxicity is a sad state of affairs, OP.

You call anyone who even hints that you share some responsibility in your isolation a slut. You purposefully go out of your way to devalue people as a coping mechanism for your own crippling self-loathing.

You don't view people well, you don't treat people well and you're so deeply entrenched in your dysfunction that you've convinced yourself that the only reason people don't like you is because of your lack of hair and facial bone structure.

The reason people don't like you is because you're not a likable person. Girls don't show interest in you because there is nothing in you worth being interested in. Good girls don't interact with you because you're not a good guy. Your general attitude and demeaning views on women create this toxic cloud around you that people avoid at all costs because its exhausting to be around. You exhaust people. You're alone because its what you deserves.

Sit on those few sentences for awhile and absorb it. Own it. Internalize it. Being able to accept this criticism of yourself could possibly be the most important thing you do in the next decade, OP.
>>
>>18196692
Assuming I accept your post as truth, how do I fix it?

Your second sentence is highly inaccurate. I called someone that lashed out on reading "30yo ex-slut" a slut, not someone that put a real argument on the table.

Me accepting I have a problem and me accepting the degenerate fucks that I've witnessed ruin their spouses' or children's lives are two entirely different things.
>>
File: 1477806444658s.jpg (7KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1477806444658s.jpg
7KB, 250x200px
>>18196734

>Assuming I accept your post as truth, how do I fix it?

Accepting is the first step to changing, OP. You can't let yourself become so entrenched in your defense mechanisms that you fail to look inwards.

>>18196734

>Me accepting I have a problem and me accepting the degenerate fucks that I've witnessed ruin their spouses' or children's lives are two entirely different things.

This is the toxicity that you need to decouple yourself from. What do "degenerate fucks" have to do with you and your decision? The answer is absolutely fucking nothing. There are shitty people everywhere who do all kinds of shitty things but what do their actions have to do with you striving to be a better person? What does all of this hate and vitriol against people you don't know who do things that don't affect you accomplish?

>I called someone that lashed out on reading "30yo ex-slut" a slut, not someone that put a real argument on the table.

Another prime example of your dysfunction. Your sentence was extremely judgmental. It was very punitive and pointless critical of a complete stranger. Who are you to judge the 15 year old actions of some 30 year old woman you don't know? What does that have to do with who we are as people now? What does that do to help you better connect with people?

Your problem is that everyone struggles with their mistakes and their faults and their bad decisions they made as children and instead of using this growing and learning process to relate to other people and connect with them you use it as ammunition to belittle them, and why?

You don't even feel good about yourself so ask yourself why you feel such an inherent need to make other people feel bad about themselves as well? How is fostering an environment around you in which everyone feels ashamed and terrible is going to help you achieve such positive things as love or connection?

You need to let go, man. You have to let go of all this bitterness and hate because its rotting you.
>>
>>18196777
I'll bite mate.
How do I do that? How do I let go of my anger and disgust(towards others and myself)
>>
>>18196734
Christ man. Are you looking for advice or just a place to crybaby for a while? Your pissy attitude is why women don't want you. Nobody wants to put up with a bitter asshole.
>>
>>18196197

this
>>
>>18196803
very helpful, great advice
>>
File: 1477972779216.jpg (12KB, 580x386px) Image search: [Google]
1477972779216.jpg
12KB, 580x386px
>>18196793

By just connecting with people, man. You know that knee-jerk feeling you get to judge people when you see a girl you think looks like a "slut" or a "stacy" or some other kind of meme? The feeling you get which makes you want to dismiss people before you get to know them? Fight it. Knock that shit off.

We're all just fucked up people looking for love and validation. Some of us are more broken than others but you need to start judging people by the content of their character, not their clothes or their past or their music tastes or the shitty memes you read on the internet. Give everyone you meet a chance.

I live my life on a case by case basis, OP. I judge people once I've talked to them; once I've gotten a chance to get to know them. You judge people before you get to know them and in response they've done the same to you. When you start giving people a chance they'll start giving you a chance. Get out of your comfort zone. Do the opposite of every one of your impulses, OP. Think about it like this; all of your decisions up to this point have lead you to where you are now so, logic would serve that you start doing the opposite.

You need to start fostering positivity, OP. Negativity is a dark cloud that hangs over our heads that everyone can see but us. Start chipping away at your self hate and start living a better life and being happier because a happy, passionate person is magnetic, OP. People will flock to you if you can just manage to start feeling good about something, anything.

Find your joy and chase it. Enough focusing on the flaws of yourself and others. We all know we're broken, OP. We've all been sluts, we've all made bad choices, we've all done something we shouldn't have. We don't need reminders. What we need is to feel like even though we're broken we still deserve the chance to change and be happy, if we strive for it.

If you can manage to provide that feeling for people everything will change for you.
>>
>>18196834

And ultimately, if you don't want to take this advice you can always keep your bitterness, OP. You can always keep your hate and your self-loathing and hope things spontaneously get better. People may make fun of you and call you a cuck or a beta or any variety of crazy shit but if you really think about it they're just like you; they just shame you and your decisions because they feel terrible about themselves.

You can either keep doing what you're doing or you can make a drastic change and at this point, what else do you have to lose? If you find yourself with a 30 year old woman with "mental baggage" who has been in a few relationships and had some regrettable things in her past but you're fucking HAPPY what else could you possibly have to be mad about?

If she holds you and cares about you and is a genuinely good person despite doing alllll of the things that 4chan claims makes you a roastie slut undeserving or love then what is there to be angry about? If you can manage to find just a little bit of meaning in the arms of someone who treats you good then I don't understand how anything else could matter, OP.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.