[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legal advice for road rage incident

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-04-06-07-34-36.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-06-07-34-36.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>driving to work on freeway
>bunch of cars slowly moving in the passing lane (fast lane)
>no cars in the right lane (regular driving lane)
>decide to pass all these cars by going around them in the right lane
>see an opening
>signal, shoulder check, merge in front of pic related
>thats when he lost his shit
>he pulls up beside me and throws garbage at my car, it lands on my windshield and im blinded for what felt like 30 seconds but was probably only 4 or 5 seconds
>he tries to aggressively cut in front of me, like ramming into my car style
>anxiety and fear starts to grow so i bust out my phone and start recording
>I let him get in front of me and we end up taking the same exit
>he stops in front of me at the first set of lights, and thats when pic related happens (got his plate)
>He gets out of his car, and says "I saw you using your phone while driving and I called the police"
>Hes holding up rush hour traffic behind me
>Decide to pull around him and continue on

So. After throwing things at my vehicle and trying to run me off the road, he says Im the one getting in trouble? Lol. What can be done if I report this to the police? And what could be done about me using a phone to record this reckless behaviour
>>
Bump for op

Where are police when you need them?
>>
>>18195663
here's what you do
you and the gentleman both stop on the side of the road
you get out
he gets out
you inform him that you also have called the cops and you'd like him to stick around
wait for cops to arrive while in your car
the second the cop arrives, make sure to request that you both get a chance to speak with an officer individually so both sides have a story
let the cop know you've got a recording as well, if needed

and that's it! chances are the law isn't going to give a fuck anyways, but that's the best way to cover your ass outside of a dashboard camera

if you got one of those then you don't need to do shit, just take the fucker to court and prove yourself in the right

do not EVER instigate in a situation like this, and make sure you appear to be the level-headed one
>>
>>18195663
Lol, here in phoenix niggas get shot for pulling this
>>
>>18196589
im pretty sure you are a scrawny 9th grade white kid
>>
hi police?
yes, I was endangering the lives of everyone on the road and a man said I should stop.
I want you to arrest him because get got my car dirty.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.