[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Loud Noise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: S7PBj40.jpg (126KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
S7PBj40.jpg
126KB, 1136x640px
Holy shit I am going to straight up kill myself.

My roommate left for work and won't be home until dead-ass late at night today.

He locked his door and his fucking alarm clock has been blaring through the house for almost an hour now. I'm losing my fucking mind I don't know what to do

There's no way for me to get in without busting the entire wooden siding on the door, and unscrewing the door-knob would be pointless since it's dead-bolted

All I can fucking hear is WAAHP-WAAHP-WAAHP, my ears are ringing, and I hate this shit. Im tempted to flip the breakers in the entire house.
>>
>>18195488
If you flip the breakers and then reset the power it might reset itself. That's if it doesn't run on batteries though.
>>
just put on some tunes dude
>>
>>18195488
Find the fuse box for your flat nigger. You know what to do
>>
>>18195488
Update?
>>
turn off the electricity for your roommate's room.
>>
Why does this matter if you are gonna kill yourself?
>>
File: 1491078374075.jpg (74KB, 640x634px) Image search: [Google]
1491078374075.jpg
74KB, 640x634px
Record the beeping and then reverse it in audacity. Then play it through your speakers at full blast. If you do it right, the audio waves will infetter, completely cancelling each other out
>>
File: IMG_3344.png (385KB, 604x741px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3344.png
385KB, 604x741px
>>18197908
Post results OP
>>
I have a way to fix this OP but it might be kind of tricky.

First thing you are going to need is a pair of oven mitts, a coat hanger (metal preferably) and an old sock that you don't need anymore.

Next thing you want to do is put all these away and go the fuck outside. Stay there for a couple hours and I guarantee you will not hear the beeping. Finally return home later when your roommate should be there and call him a nigger for leaving the alarm on.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.