[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brain disease

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0225.jpg (39KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0225.jpg
39KB, 235x215px
What can I say to get a diagnosis?its really bad I can't remember yesterday and by the time I leave school won't be able to remember that either I used to be able to memorize things very well scoring high on ap history tests but now I can't remember the name of foods,words names,faces,people who say we were friends I don't recognize...
>>
So far I have been ignored what can I say
>>
>>18195325

Tell your parents what you need to so that you can see a doctor -- they don't need to be there when you speak to the doctor and you can ask them to leave the room to speak privately. Tell your doctor what's been happening, and say that you want to be referred to a psychiatrist (a medical doctor that specializes in mental disorders).

This sounds like it is either a manifesting mental disorder -- some of which have memory loss as a symptom, or some sort of brain malfunction, in which case the psychiatrist would pass you on to a neurologist, a doctor specialized in the brain.

It is probably a treatable mental disorder. Depression, schizophrenia, bipolar, etc. can all have memory loss as a symptom if they are bad enough.
>>
>>18195325
that could be something serious, see a doctor asap
>>
>>18195370
Yes but he's been ignoring me saying stuff like the other guy like I'm crazy
>>
>>18195382
Go to a different doctor. What country are you in?
>>
>>18195403
U.S. everyone thinks I'm crazy and ignored me or something don't know what to say
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.