[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most alpha way to greet a girl upon meeting her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

What is the most alpha way to greet a girl upon meeting her?

I'm meeting a girl in an hour, and I'm planning to hug her, kiss her on the cheek and tell her she "looks great and smells even better".

Do you think this is cool, or am I overdoing it?
>>
>>18195119
dont bring up smell thats just generally kind of creepy
>>
>>18195123
Really? Since girls put an effort into smelling nice, I would imagine they'd enjoy a compliment on that.
>>
>>18195134

most products that are advertised as 'making you smell nice' are a polite way of saying 'at least you don't smell like armpit'

not about smelling good its just making sure you dont smell like a gym sock. same with guys and cologne
>>
>>18195119
Its a little over the top. Definitely go in for the hug. Kissing on the cheek these days isn't really a common thing. Most girls will be either surprised or made nervous by this. The only way you can pull this of is if you have uttermost confidence or your of Spanish/Italian decent. I'm assuming you're not an expert in the confidence sector.

Maintain eye contact when you speak to her, try smiling whilst doing so. The eye contact bit shows confidence/intelligence and the smile is the cherry on the top.

Play around to see if she reacts to touch. Brush your arm against hers sort of thing. If she recoils slightly thats fine, just don't do anymore. If she reciprocates, maybe increase it by standing a little closer, perhaps putting an arm around her shoulders. If shes giving you "The eyes" and making lots of body contact KISS HER. Make sure your breath is good, maybe eat some honey and chew gum.

At the end, if it's panned out quite well, you must FOLLOW UP WITH ANOTHER DATE. go like "Hey I had fun spending time with you, do you wanna maybe meet up some other time?". Also don't message her loads on social media or text her.

Good luck.
>>
>>18195119
>What is the most alpha way to greet a girl upon meeting her?
Pinch her nipple and bring her close to you and just stare at her eyes while imprinting your hard boner and abs against her body and when she takes in your breath and feels your fingers digging into her and all of the experience that is YOU, she will initiate the kiss and you can proceed
>>
>>18195119
Definitely not what you just suggested. That's fucking cheesy. Alpha means not sitting around and thinking of "witty" things to say to a chick. It means being natural, spontaneous and confident. Not some roleplaying sperg who thinks he's in some romance novel saying cringey shit like
>looks great and smells even better
because he desperately wants to be cool. Take it easy, be calm and be natural. Though I doubt you can pull it off.
>>
>>18195192
This kek
>>
>>18195119

>I'm meeting a girl in an hour

Who is she? Tinder date? Classmate? What?

Hugging her can be good or bad, depending on her preference. What you plan to say is awful, don't do it.
>>
File: Barry Bee Jazz.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Barry Bee Jazz.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>18195189
>"looks great and smells even better"

Shes gonna leave you fucking autist.
>>
Looks great is fine. Mentioning smell is creepy af. (Femanon here)
>>
>>18195119
You follow in the footsteps of our president and proceed to grab her by the pussy.
>>
>>18195192
hot, post greentext please
>>
>Overthinking how to greet her
>alpha

pick one
>>
Not OP but general question here

Is greeting her with "If I didn't know any better I'd say you were trying to impress me" cringy?
>>
>>18195266

Depends. Is she trying to impress you? Why are you two meeting?
>>
>>18195280
This would be a pre-relationship date type thing, like OP

I'm asking because I've used it before and it went well, but I'm not sure if its something that should be used every time
>>
>>18195304
>pre-relationship date type thing

What's a "pre-relationship date type thing"? A first date?

The thing is, if it's a date and she made an effort to look pretty, it can work as a kind of dorky compliment. Otherwise, never even try it.
>>
>>18195316
Yus, a date

got it, ty
>>
Don't try to do more than you actually can pull off, or the date will end before it started.
>>
File: grab 'em by the pussy.png (466KB, 704x704px) Image search: [Google]
grab 'em by the pussy.png
466KB, 704x704px
>>18195119
>What is the most alpha way to greet a girl upon meeting her?
There's only one official method.
>>
>>18195119
Lol. Most alpha way is to ignore her.

I can tell you're a beta good guy from just this post.

Cool guys say, "hey" like any normal person.

Showing interest is left for later, like choosing to walk beside her. If she likes you back, that's enough.
>>
File: 1476506280814.jpg (62KB, 604x804px) Image search: [Google]
1476506280814.jpg
62KB, 604x804px
Here's something lulzy --
I once told a girl she smelled awesome. She straight up told me she's glad I used the word awesome because literally anything else would have been creepy.
>>
>>18195568
cont: mind you this wasn't some rehearsed fucking skit. It was impromptu when we got close. Key is natural happenstance. Having something prepared has never worked for me, and I've been there done that enough to know.

Here's the little mental check I do to calm my ass down if I have something I feel is genius and needs to be said. I tell myself I'll hold it in my back pocket and use it if the moment strikes.

That's it mayne. You have to feel the moment and form to it. Be water, my friend.
>>
The most alpha thing you can do is not plan what you're going to do or say and just have a good time as though you were out with one of your guy friends.
>>
Helicopter dick always works.
>>
If u want to impress her you should complement on her dress like Or how she looks like an alpha
>U look amazing in that dress
That's it and nothing more
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.