[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex-Muslim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: 3f0bbb40e98584ad.jpg (254KB, 869x1248px) Image search: [Google]
3f0bbb40e98584ad.jpg
254KB, 869x1248px
Why is it so hard being an ex-Muslim?

I can't stand those fucking hypocrite people and force me being religious. I live in fucking europe and everyone in germany is like: "sadly, people here try to create hate against muslims, bla bla". Why is everyone in europe so fucking tolerant towards this shit ideology and their people?

. If I would ever say I'm an ex muslim, I would be worth shit to them and my family. The worst thing is that every religious muslim thinks that everyone who doesn't believe their crap is automaticaly worth 0 and you're like instant dead for them. You won't have any rights to speak or talk, even when you were a great friend or whatever, they would just call you "unbeliever" behind your back. If you ever say that you don't believe in Islam anymore, they will just betray you and talk behind your back like fucking rats

I hate this fucking thinkwise and the "we're so tolerant, let us mix everything up, because we're the same", it feels so fake and I hate the fact that I'm born as a muslim. I just hate it everytime if someone asks me what religion I follow. I'm glad I don't believe in this shit anymore. I want to be free finally

I'm really scared about the future in europe and I'm scared that the majority of the people here would be muslims in the next 20 years..

This ain't a /pol/ or whatever you call it thread, im deadly serious.

Sorry, english isnt my native language
>>
>>18195105
Cos you left the true path.
>>
>>18195105
>I'm really scared about the future in europe and I'm scared that the majority of the people here would be muslims in the next 20 years..

>This ain't a /pol/ thread

Sure.
>>
>>18195127
what makes you think it's a /pol/ thread?
>>
>>18195139
This is a bad attempt at trolling but guarenteed replies so 2/10 for that.
>>
>>18195144
That's already reality if you don't know it yet.
>>
>>18195105
>Why is everyone in europe so fucking tolerant towards this shit ideology and their people?
Fear of being called racist. You can help by encouraging them to hold Islam accountable for its evil and invasion oF Europe. Glad you saw the light
>>
>>18195150
Lol.

4/10 for effort.
>>
>>18195152
Come on man, don't be like that. I know it's hard to believe, but I'm really serious

>>18195151
Thanks, but I'm very lonely and haven't told it anyone yet, because I don't trust them
>>
>>18195166
*paaaarrrrrp*
>>
Make new friends who aren't Muslim.
>>
>>18195166
Are you clearly foreign? They probaby assume your Muslim. Or are you hiding that you're not muslim? If that's the case you need to join right wing parties and start distancing yourself from Muslims and becoming friends with natives. Let them know you're happy to be in Germany and want to take on their culture. If you're brown the whitey literally won't do anything bad to you no matter what you do
>>
>>18195183
>If that's the case you need to join right wing parties

Make sure you join the National Front.
>>
>>18195183
I was born here, and my skin color is pretty pale.

>Or are you hiding that you're not muslim?
Yeah, haven't told that to anyone yet and don't wanna to be honest.

I could join a right wing party, but I sadly have no connections to anyone there. I actually wanted another job. But thank you
>>
File: image.jpg (387KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
387KB, 800x820px
>>18195105
>I live in Europe
You need to go back
>>
>>18195309
was born here, retard
>>
>>18195309
pls explain
>>
>>18195332
A duck hatching in a chicken coup doesn't make it a chicken. You're not European and need to leave.
>>
>>18195191
It's really not to join. Even if you dont, still vote nationalisticly. You're gonna make friends there and you won't lose any jobs because if you still pretend to be Muslim you can't be called racist.
>>
>>18195383
This, become the next Akif Pirincci.
>>
>>18195342
>>>/pol/
>>
>>18195105
Easy. Get a job, live like honest citizen, date some non fanatic gf and be happy.

You can always pretend that you are muslim to your family, find some middle ground or risk being "honor" killed.

People like you confirms my view that no matter how retarded and backwards rapefugees are, their children will and are confronted with uncersored information in school and internet and with a bit of luck they wont be as retarded and backwards as their parents.

Do us all a favor and "convert" your friends to religion of knowledge. Question their blind following of imam and we will all profit in the long run.

Or the germany will destroy the peace in europe for 3rd time in less than 150 years and reopen fun parks for untermench.
>>
>>18195105
Because your part of a religion that says apostates must die
>>
I'm Turkish and ex-Muslim and my family is still cool towards me.
>>
File: communist chicken.png (72KB, 1024x615px) Image search: [Google]
communist chicken.png
72KB, 1024x615px
>>18195342
>chicken coup
>>
>>18195105
Use the practice of Taqiya against its own creator, so you may live in peace.

I understand it's mind-numbing and extremely testing of sanity and patience both to do such, but speaking for myself, I'd rather live lying to people about my true feelings than risk death.

Do this until you can afford to leave your old life behind in a new country. Change your name to something western and change your look to avoid quick judgment.
>>
>>18195545
/pol/ is all around you both online and irl. We are the invisible empire
>>
Welp, I can only tip fedora to you bro. I can't give a proper advice for your situation since it's a geopolitical situation.

EU elites should face the problem and solve it, but they will keep ignoring it till the very end when everything... well. We will see.
>>
>>18195342
What if the duck learns how to cluck like a chicken and promises not to swim?
>>
>>18195105
I'm guessing you're an insufferable person. And you've strayed from the one true path.

Mostly the former.
>>
>>18195105
>Why is it so hard being an ex-Muslim?
It's true for any really serious religious family. I've got some ex-Mormon friends that have been alienated by the whole culture also.
Good luck to you friend.
>>
>>18195105
Religious people tend to be crazy, big news.

>I'm born as a muslim
You're not born a Muslim anymore than someone is born a Harry Potter fan.

>Why is everyone in europe so fucking tolerant towards this shit ideology and their people?
Because Europe became what it is after the French revolution, which established rights to all citizens. For example the right to believe whatever stupid shit you want to believe. It's called religious freedom. If you don't like it, there are tons of countries that don't have it. Feel free to move there.

>I'm scared that the majority of the people here would be muslims in the next 20 years
It'd be pretty impressive to jump from 5% to majority in 20 years. Even in Russia it will take much longer assuming the trends don't change (and they will) and Russia has more than twice as many Muslims as Germany, plus most Russians are dying pretty fast.
>>
>>18196370
>plus most Russians are dying pretty fast.

Why? Is it cos of those dumb videos they do where they seem to have a death wish?
>>
>>18196550
Rampant alcoholism, drugs (also helps to spread HIV), shitty healthcare after the fall of the union, violence, accidents (less bored middle class kids climbing buildings and more drunk idiots driving their car into something) and suicides.

Russian men literally got worse life expectancy than Pakis and North Koreans.
>>
I never understood why the left is so supportive of Islam when they go against their other major left values like gayness and feminism.

then they associate Christianity with being right wing.

like wtf isn't Islam like even beyond radical right wing.
>>
>>18196856
>then they associate Christianity with being right wing.

Cos Christianity has been hijacked by the right wing who worship Mammon.
>>
>>18195166
>Thanks, but I'm very lonely and haven't told it anyone yet, because I don't trust them

This might sound stupid, but try to join nationalist groups.

Tell them you don't want an Islamic Germany anymore then they do, tell them you don't want it to turn into one of those many muslim countries stuck killing each other.

And mate, do some bloody good research. You aren't going to win people over through violence.

Once you have a good group of friends, once you have nationalist support, then you'll feel comfortable speaking up. Talking about this shit.

That is when you drop the red-pills.
>>
>>18195342
Well I sure hope you're not a white person in america
>>
>>18196856
It's not about Islam but the disgusting treatment and generalization against believers. Once you allow it against one group it will spread to others. How many times does history have to repeat itself?

>then they associate Christianity with being right wing.
Because many Christians identify as right wingers (which itself is sad given how Jesus is the opposite of your typical radical Christian) CDU (Merkels party) are the CHRISTIAN democratic union.
Islam is pretty similar, hell if not the tribalism over "my skywizard is better" we'd have a scary right wing alliance between Christfags and Bombfags.
>>
i'm muslim, bro and i don't give a shit if ur even the Satan himself
>>
Fellow German here. Left catholic church when I turned 18.

Allegedly Germany is a secular state but we still have classes for christian denominations on the curriculum. Crosses everywhere, the fucking biggest party calling itself Christian in the name.
Even without being overtly PC, how can you justify the acceptance of nuns wearing a veil and reject muslims for doing the same if you want to be consistent?

Nobody wants to go all out and bring about a truly secular state. Fucking bishops are getting paid with our taxes, the state collects money for the church.

There's just too much opposition in the system, in society for religion in general. And -religion- is the root of evil (here). Regardless of your faith.

Remamber the circumcision debate? Judges argued correctly that ritual circumcision without medical care is bodily harm and a criminal offense.
Responds of the jews and muslims was 'that they wouldn't have been able to live here anymore'.

It's a travesty. Keep quiet and get out. Try not to judge your friends and family too hard. They're indoctrinated, they 'mean well'... otherwise you might end up miserable.
>>
>>18195124
Bull to this post, your path is an unrighteous genocidal religion based on an old guy trying to bang girls who are underaged by our standards
>>
>>18195181
Thank you for stating the obvious
>>
File: 1488754422111.jpg (230KB, 682x906px) Image search: [Google]
1488754422111.jpg
230KB, 682x906px
>>18195127
>>18195144
>ex-Muslims afraid of Islam taking over Europe
>"SHILL SHILL SHILL"

Shalom, Shlomo.
>>
are you the same guy who drew the katarina fanart
if so kill yourself for leaving the true path
"ex-muslims" are despised for stabbing their communities and families in the back like you do, this is why you can expect the same once you announce your disbelief to your family. especially since islam is a highly politicised religion nowadays, leaving islam is like making a political statement, unlike leaving christianity.
its like giving up yourself and your roots to desperately become part of a society that will never accept you as you are.

>I'm really scared about the future in europe and I'm scared that the majority of the people here would be muslims in the next 20 years..

this is racist because every middle eastern guy is muslim in the eyes of people, people dont act by your real beliefs but rather your looks and judge your religion based on it.
thats why every guy with a turban in the media is a muslim. even though hindus and sikhs wear that shit too, sikhs even religiously lol. turbans are a custom by various peoples in the middle east and south asia, it has nothing to do with islam. do you see my point? its hatred based on your ancestry and looks, racism.
>>
>>18195105
>Why is it so hard being an ex-Muslim?

Islamophobia is a euphemism for Arabophobia.
>>
>>18197552
>thats why every guy with a turban in the media is a muslim
Pff, my greek friend is often confused for a muslim and randomly selected due having a beard and having a tan.
>>
>>18195105
>ex-Muslim
Shouldn't you be dead?
>>
>>18197608
>phobia
https://youtu.be/wUJefiibHL4
>>
Describing these fanatic fucks as rats is perfect. Cowardly cruel vicious traitorous lying backstabing poisonous soul nibbling shit festering rats. Disgusting fucking rats.
>>
>>18195105
Calm the fuck down, even the refugee crisis is only a bit over a million per year, while the EU is 500 million, and it won't last forever. Yes, they are coming in but they won't be a majority anytime in your lifetime, and probably not ever. My advice is, avoid muslims, hang out with atheists and stop giving a shit
>>
that's why free thinking peoples come to usa, beliefs are just used for political means by the powerful and 95% of the population knows everyone is just faking so no one really cares!
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.