[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did it all mean?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Fight_club_RVB_72 (1).jpg (1MB, 2126x3007px) Image search: [Google]
Fight_club_RVB_72 (1).jpg
1MB, 2126x3007px
What did it all mean?
>>
File: ced.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ced.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
take what you will
>>
>>18194917
Materialism is garbage and that the only way to succeed is to gain influence and success through your will to power.
>>
Don't let yourself become a nice guy or you will explode in vindictive rage one day.
>>
Men in our society have their masculinity suppressed.
>>
>>18194917
the plot is about how the "appeal to masculinity" that our culture promotes is mostly bullshit that arises from a desire to be better/do better in life
don't bother with the macho stuff, just be better
the movie ending is kind of shitty coz it just ends up promoting the kind of logic it was trying to suppress
>>
>>18194917
Well, that's Palahniuk for you. If you think that's weird, read Rant or something like that kek.

But to answer your question, you can see it in two different ways. The first is >>18195003 and >>18195732
The other is more like >>18194974, the narrator is a wage-slave and stuck in life so his mind takes back control using its insomnia. So he created the Fight club (and project Mayhem) to release his frustration, by taking revenge from the whole system.
But honestly, I think it's a mix of the two
>>
Your dad fucked up.
>>
>tfw this movie isn't actually about a fight club
>tfw this movie isn't actually about the wacky adventures of a former insurance salesman and a bohemian soap-maker/movie projectionist/waiter

2/10 movie would not recommend
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.