[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Minoxidil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: beard.jpg (786KB, 4841x3632px) Image search: [Google]
beard.jpg
786KB, 4841x3632px
Hey /adv/

I started using Minoxidil for beard growth about one week ago and already see a little progress. Altough most of users say they first saw progress about after one month so I'm very satisfied with it.

I wanted to ask, does anyone here have experience with it.

Also I was wondering as many say that after 6 months the beard is terminal and it's no problem to stop using Minoxidil as the beard stays. Wanted to know: Will minoxidil kill the natural beard growth? Or after using it there still grows more hair?
>>
>>18194886
You are fucking stupid for haven't researched it. Once you stop using it your hair goes away. And it will only be babyhairs that you'll get not big ones.
>>
Minoxidil's effects dont last, treatment must be continued indefinitely.

It's literally a waste of money.
>>
>>18194886
>beard growth
Lol. You are an idiot. You either have one or dont. Be haooy you dont have to shave often. I hate shaving and hate beards.

Swallowing pills is mostly unhealthy. Read its side effects
https://www.drugs.com/amp/sfx/minoxidil-side-effects.html
>>
>>18194886
Do you have some before and after pics OP? I'm thinking about doing the same. As I understand it, with the beard you shouldn't need to keep using it forever as it's mostly just activating dormant follicles that probably would have eventually grown anyway... But I dunno really. Anyway you can always try stopping and if your beard starts thinning just start using it again.
>>
>>18194930
>>18194954
>>18194986

I actually did research it and I know about the side effects. Didn't noticed one of them since first use so I guess it's okay.

Second, Minoxidil is actually for hair growth after baldness appears. But the difference to the beard issue is that the head hair roots are dead. But the hair roots in the face are alive but not yet expressing themselves. So Minoxidil just stimulates the growth which will come anyways when growing older. Also many people who use it themselves said they kept their beard after stopping it but it must be assured that the hair is already terminal before stopping. When the hair is growing thick and deep then it's the right time to stop and the beard will stay. That's what I hear the most.

So, pls just speak out of your experience.

>>18195006

No, I didn't make any pics as I'm only taking it since one week. The progress I mentioned is not like I have now a full beard, but I see some small hair coming up where none were there before.
>>
>I actually did research
>Also I was wondering

clearly you didn't do enough research champ. I'm going to take a wild guess and say not many men on here have experience with minoxidil

get back on the research train or else you'll just face a lot of criticism. good luck
>>
Well I guess I will at least apply it until this dosage (60 ml) is over. Then I will see if I continue. Thanks for your opinions.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.