[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I do about my autistic-looking ears?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: ears.png (3MB, 1152x1136px) Image search: [Google]
ears.png
3MB, 1152x1136px
Went through a big of a scenefag phase last year since I just wanted friends and I got to hang out with degenerates that way.
Still love metal, but I got over that emo horseshit. Now I'm a shut-in pseudo-NEET who doesn't wanna stand out.
I gauged/stretched my ears, had them in for about a year and took them out a year ago. Now I have these stupid-looking holes in my ears. Lucky for me, I treated them well so they're pretty small, but.. How noticeable are they to you guys? How do I hide the holes, or get rid of them?They look gross. I don't want them to hurt my chances at getting a wagie job. I've read shit about people using drills to irritate the fuck out of the hole, making it bleed and then just taping/surgically glueing it back together but I think that'll just fuck it up even more. Not really down to do that.
>>
Don't think its possible to completely remove the holes. Just stick normal earrings in them.
>>
Just ignore them and they'll probably get smaller over the years. It's probably best to not stick shit in there.
>>
>>18194390
Cut them off then blame the jews
>>
>>18194390
only surgery will REALLY bring your earlobes back to pristine condition
just wear smaller ear rings. you've chosen the path of the fag, now earn some money and get surgery and deal with it.
desu it doesn't look very bad, as long as i saw you wearing conservative looking earrings when i saw you(simple hoops or plain studs) i wouldn't judge you for it
>>
>>18194390
also there are guys who do "surgeries" where they basically do what you said - fuck it up and then stitch the hole back together.
i would advise you not to go down the path of indie medicine, you don't want to go into septic shock in the back of some dude's tattoo parlor
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.