[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breaking up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1tzc02qo1500.png (318KB, 500x652px) Image search: [Google]
1tzc02qo1500.png
318KB, 500x652px
So I want to break up with my gf. I'm okay with it, I really am. But she depends on me so emotionally, so completely and I know that she will be an emotional disaster, even wreck after I do it.
There is no answer I can give her that will make her think it's not her fault, any answer that will make her okay.
What I'm asking is, how can I do it gently? I still care for her, but she is a risk to herself, and her friends are in not equipped to help her with this, I know them too. I don't know how to break up with her.
>>
>>18194345
cheat on her
get caught
>>
Fake your own death or tell her you are gay.
>>
lmao, there is no way you can break up gently.
just remember, you are not responsible for anyone's actions but your own. if you think she will commit sudoku, you call up the police.
you are not obliged to save anyone, senpai.
>>
>>18194345
Just bring her to a place that doesn't have allot of memories attached to it, because woman are very attached to memories, and just say your done with the relationship. You lost feelings for her.
>>
>>18194345
>how can I do it gently?
you can't. your happiness or her happiness, anon.
>>
>>18194374
I feel like I am though. Thanks anyone, I will remember that

>>18194377
Definitely neutral ground is where I'm doing it.

>>18194386
As harsh as that sounds, it probably does come down to that.
>>
>>18194345
I'm not sure how much this will help, but maybe talk to her friends and family beforehand. Just explain yourself politely and give them a heads up. Even if they are ill-equipped, if they at least aware of what's to come they can maybe look out for her a little more.

Also when you do give her the news, you probably should not use the cliche "It's not you it me" line. Try to explain that life is an unorganized mess and emotion and attractions can come and go like the tides.
>>
>>18194429
They have no family, and their friends are emotional at best. But I'll try to appeal to them.

I wouldn't, that's a cop out. I'll tell it straight.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.