[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to ask your partner about their sexuality?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (10KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 310x163px
I've had some red flags go up in suspicion to my partner either being gay or bisexual. I really feel as though he is gay but fears the prejudice and doesn't know how to be honest with himself. Things are getting pretty serious with us and we're thinking of starting a life together but I can't seem to get this one question out of my mind "is my fiance actually gay?" I was always the "faghag" back in school and all my gay friends think he's gay and in the closet. How can I ask him about his sexuality and get an honest answer from him before I say yes?
>>
Dude, don't go into a marriage with someone who might be attracted to something else. Just ask him straight. If you're close enough to consider marriage, you should be able to ask that.

He might jsut be bi, in which case there's no issue, right?
>>
"Hey, honey, I know this is a really weird question, and I promise not to judge you whatsoever, but do you ever have sexual thoughts about men?"

Now, the trick here is to actually not judge him. If he's comfortable and trusts you there's a slight chance he might open up to you about it, but I really, highly, seriously doubt he'll admit it - that's assuming he's actually gay.

Go out together sometime and have lots and lots of drinks, try to get him drunk, but don't be obvious about it. Then, just let him talk and observe his behavior - does he look around the bar, and if so, does he specifically look at men a lot, more so than women? Usually when someone's so drunk, they'll let their inhibitions slide ever so slightly - if he is drunk you'll be able to catch some feminine gestures, or maybe he'll say something suggestive.

I don't know, OP. What makes you even think he's gay or bisexual? Just because your friends say he's in the closet doesn't really mean anything, really. He's dating you after all.
>>
>>18194349
He goes on freecams and jerks off with tranny's. He likes to put on my makeup. I see that he follows and likes a lot of tranny men online. He bought me am anal plug for Valentine's, kept it and used it for himself. He has those certain hand gestures and etc. I wouldn't dare judge him if he was, I'd love him just as much in a different way. I just want him to be honest with me and save me from wasting my time and much more hurt. Most of all I want him to be honest with himself! I want him to know it's ok if he is. I don't want to be stuck as someone's beard.
>>
yeah, i suspect my fiance is actually bi too. but i think asking him wouldn't really amount to anything because i suspect that he's in denial and not aware.
i don't care, though. if he actually turns out to be gay at some point, we'll find a solution to that, too.
my fear is only that he will keep it bottled up and be unhappy or that he doesn't even get to the point where he could acknowledge it.
>>
>>18194366
Oh, now that you mention all those things... Yeah, perhaps he has a gay side. But again, he's dating you, so I'd say he's not completely gay. He's bisexual. I mean, doesn't really make sense to date a girl if he's not at least somewhat attracted to one, right?

I assume you guys have had sex? I mean, that right there wouldn't make him gay - he's just bisexual.

I mean personally, I've looked at tranny stuff - a lot of which were convincing traps or whatever - and i like the thought of makeup and let my past girlfriends put it on me, but i dont call myself gay. i just grew up in a family of women, all my sisters took care of me and baby sat me. i have those 'gay' gestures too, but its just because i was raised that way. he probably didnt have much of a father figure to show him how to be a manly man

if you're ok with him being bisexual i dont really see why this would change anything, it seems like he's not really hiding it from you, unless of course you only found out over time and just now put the pieces of the puzzle together
>>
>>18194382
Just because we've had sex doesn't really mean anything. There's millions of men who have married and had children with women all while being secretly gay.
>>
>>18194422
agreeing with that. they do it because they are in denial or affraid of the social consequences.
>>
If he has sex with you and enjoys it, he's not gay, but he is a sexual degenerate so there is that.
>>
>>18194314
I'm gay, but I want desperately to have my own biological children. Surrogacy costs up to $90,000 per kid -- and I want more than one kid.

I have considered trying to hack my sexuality to be somewhat bisexual, starting over somewhere else (probably when I go to get my masters) and romancing a woman to marry and have kids with.

It's possible he is in a similar situation.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.