[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship vs Friendship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: man-thinking-men-400x2951.jpg (18KB, 400x295px) Image search: [Google]
man-thinking-men-400x2951.jpg
18KB, 400x295px
Do not visit /adv/ much, but from the times I've been here, I have never seen a thread discussing this.

How to tell apart from really good friendship and actual interest in a relationship?

It may not bother everyone, but surely some might be bothered by this or, at the very least, have had this thought. What are your takes on it? Is there something specific that draws you in? Does your partner need to have very similar characteristics to you? Does it really matter?
>>
Relationship has attraction and a sexual element.
>>
>>18194234
At first attraction may be confused with just liking someone a lot as a friend, liking their company.

How to differ from these feelings is what I meant, sorry if I worded things badly.
>>
>>18194246
Normal people can tell whether they're attracted to someone and want to have sex with them or whether they just like their company.
>>
>>18194250
But surely those feelings must differ in some way. In what way?
>>
It's a very different type of love. The line is actually very clear just by intuition. If you're questioning if you love someone as just a friend or if you really love them as a partner, then you don't really love them as a partner.
>>
>>18194266
You can just tell.
>>
>>18194266
Friendship love = like hanging out
Romantic love = like hanging out + want to stick the dick in
>>
>>18194279
I want to stick my dick in everything so its really no different in most situations hahahah
>>
>>18194272
>>18194276
I may have trouble telling the two apart lol
I am not of the type that falls in love instantly, or likes someone instantly, so that's where the difficulty lies
>>
>>18194281
>>18194286
Then you're just an autistic creep
>>
>>18194293
Won't deny it, but that's not the best advice
>>
>>18194297
You didn't ask for advice.
>>
>>18194299
I did ask how to tell those feelings apart tho
>>
>>18194299
You have autism
>>
>>18194320
Nice
>>
File: notice.png (3KB, 408x240px) Image search: [Google]
notice.png
3KB, 408x240px
>>18194323
>>
>>18194286
Then you need to ask yourself what it is about this person that you like. Would you get jealous if she started talking to another guy? Would you be hurt if they got into a new relationship and left you behind? Are you ok with this person friend zoning YOU?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.