[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smoking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 81046015.jpg (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
81046015.jpg
3KB, 225x225px
I want to either start smoking or vaping. smoking is cancerous, vaping is faggoty. whitch one and why.
>>
>>18194023
Why do you want such a habit?
>>
Dont do either

Try weed if anything
>>
You're already a cancerous fggt so there's no point to start
>>
>>18194023
Maybe try meth. You'll die sooner.
>>
never tried vaping(though it does look faggy) but smoking is a pretty nasty habit with little to no upsides and a ton of downsides.

t. ex-smoker of 8 years
>>
>>18194214
You could always try smoking other plants. Now I'm not talking about pot, but there is a ton of other plants that are quite nice like mullein being an example.
>>
>>18194023
Yeah, what >>18194214 said. Don't start smoking. Save your money. I've always said I don't really have a desire to get old, but there are cleaner ways to die that don't make you suffer.

Smoking for 18 years now. I started because I was young and stupid and cigarettes were way cheaper than they are now where I live. Getting somewhat serious about quitting, for good this time. Mostly because of the money to be completely honest. If I had free smokes for the rest of my life I probably wouldn't quit ever.
>>
Cigars or pipe

Best taste,
Enjoyable,
Less addictive
Less harmful since you don't inhale

Pipe is a difficult skill to master. Cigars are easier but also a skill.
>>
>>18194023
Because COPD is fun?
>>
I used to smoke cigarettes. I quit after my parents payed me 1000 €. So I am the only one in my family that doesn't smoke. But I bought a vape just for fun and if you can take the jokes and as long you have some humor it's fine. Just don't be a faggledouche about it. Plus it's healthier and cheaper.
>>
>>18194023
weed or cigars
>>
Don't do either. I was addicted to cigarettes for months, and in only that short span of time it made me feel shitty and out of breath. And you are a fag if you start vaping as a non-smoker.

Like other people ITT have said, if you really want to do something have a cigar once in a while. You don't have to inhale, you're probably not going to get addicted, and it tastes much better than a cigarette.
>>
>>18194023
Don't do it. I've been smoking for almost 15 years and already I'm suffering complications. Nothing dangerous yet, I've had it checked, but I get bad coughs and it'll hurt to breathe occasionally. Trying to quit but it's really fucking hard. The only thing I really regret in life is starting.
>>
File: 1345098303952.gif (753KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
1345098303952.gif
753KB, 400x280px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlujizeNNQM
>>
>>18194958
>I quit
>vape just for fun
You're addicted. And in denial.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.