[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In my state, an ounce of weed is decriminalized I can buy it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: Blockhead Kush-578x397.jpg (68KB, 578x397px) Image search: [Google]
Blockhead Kush-578x397.jpg
68KB, 578x397px
In my state, an ounce of weed is decriminalized

I can buy it for $200 on the darknet and sell it for $350

But my issue is more moral, like weed does fuck people up long term, but I'm not really responsible for their decision to smoke it.

I would like to do an ounce a week to pay my rent. I struggle with mental illness myself and I just want to be financially secure while I study at university.

Can I get some advice on if I should do this or not?

Pros
>The $100 a week is amazing
>It's the least stigmatized drug
>a relatively small amount compared to a full time dealer
>I will not be charged criminally
>Never have a record if caught

Cons
>Drug dealer
>Socially isolating
>Makes people distance themselves from you
>Can't make friends with pot smokers because they're clients
>Possibility of being caught I will face a small $150 MAX fine

It's not so much morals, as I want to be a good person because I like the idea of fitting into society
I want friends

I want to talk to cute girls and not secretly be a piece of shit.
>>
I'm pretty sure mailing weed it still illegal. Regardless of state laws. If you end up getting caught, you'll be fucked big time.
>>
>>18193918
I'm not worried about receiving the mail

It is classified as a 'personal amount' and is totally fine unless you're selling it.

I really doubt if my mail was opened and they find one ounce I'd be taken to court over it.

I'm specifically concerned with the social consequence. I'm not at all worried about legal/criminal consequence.
>>
>>18193869
Selling an ounce on the side is hardly being a dealer, you wont experience any of the social isolation or stigmatization,
>cant make friends with pot smokers
If you are selling that little amount you will be limited to sell to your friends and friends of friends, how are you expecting to find people to buy, put a sign at your door?
Also if it was so easy to get weed from the darknet everybody would do it and people wouldnt need an imbecile like you to be the middle man at a premium price, you will get caught.
If you are caught selling I'm pretty sure its a lot worse than 150 bucks, the decriminalizing laws were made mostly to prevent traficing, wouldnt make sense to just give you a slap on the wrist.

You sound like you have no clue about what you are talking about desu
>>
File: 1464933300999.png (128KB, 386x404px) Image search: [Google]
1464933300999.png
128KB, 386x404px
Selling weed is absolutely retarded. 9 out of ten times, I would not recommend resorting to it.

All the big time (selling an ounce a week or more) weed dealers I know/knew either:
>Are till poor despite trapping 24/7
>Have gotten caught and have a criminal record/are in jail
>Have absolutely no future/realistic life trajectory
>Are generally shitty, retarded, or a combination of both
>Have no real friends who stick around other than for the drugs

Find another way to get some money. The profit margin for weed is not worth the risk. You can make more in a couple days at an entry level job than you would in a week selling pot.
>>
>>18193869
In my experience, it's the penalty of industry that does more damage than the industry itself. At one point I smoked pot regularly, though eventually just kind got bored; ain't been back since. If I were you I'd wait it out till it passes in your state. Only a matter of time
>>
>>18193869
Weed does not cause lethal harm. There are people who require it for medical purposes.

Someone might be contaminating the substance, and then you are virtually responsible for the harm that an out-of-state mmj patient might incur. Some of us live in states with legalized mmj, but no dispensaries yet; or some incomplete list of conditions that qualify.

> I struggle with mental illness myself and I just want to be financially secure while I study at university.

What is your mental illness?

>I want to talk to cute girls and not secretly be a piece of shit.

Get a job as a waiter in a trendy restaurant, that will achieve the same goal without any ethical dilemma.

Otherwise, you might be a patsy for someone who is poisoning people on the darknet.

Most of the genetic conditions that are alleviated by cannabis tend to show up in populations that have been recently threatened by genocide.

The person who is using you is most likely: motivated by ethnic hatred; abusing the contract/permit to conduct a clinical trial with a synthetic glucocorticoid, or CB receptor antagonist; and using an adulterant that is so close to the cannabinoid moiety that most police stations and testing laboratories will be unable to detect the presence of a contaminant.

Worst of all, that poison might kill people.

Don't be a stooge.
>>
>>18193869
Nigga, it's weed. Alcohol is much more harmful and perfectly accepted. Hell, as a dealer you can even refuse to sell to someone who seems totally fucked up on it, sure he'll get it somewhere else but that's not your problem anymore.
If you sell it mostly to other students it's even less of an issue since most aren't dumb enough to let it affect them too much.

>Socially isolating
>Makes people distance themselves from you
>Can't make friends with pot smokers because they're clients
All this cons make no sense. All the dealers I know are social as fuck and having friends as clients is never an issue because they can separate friendship and business. Just like you wouldn't give a friend constantly free packs of cigs, it's given that you can't throw free weed at them.

Go for it if you're that certain that legal consequences are a non issue, because the moral ones are non existent.

t. someone who had his family destroyed by actual drugs (well rather shitty decisions but yeah)
>>
>>18193972
>Someone might be contaminating the substance, and then you are virtually responsible for the harm that an out-of-state mmj patient might incur.
Laced weed is very rare, especially so on the dark net. I've had tons of stoner friends, including some that bought from the dark net, and none of them have ever told me about smoking or selling laced/poisoned weed. That's the least of his problems.
>>
>>18193950
I'm not American.

This is why I don't really want to do it, because I don't want people to hate me.

It's generally easy to get off the internet, but people are unaware of how.

>>18193951
I mentioned I'm a full time student. I recently started volunteering but I just got out of a bad environment so I don't want the pressure of paid work.

I have seen people dealing pounds, including my brother who are going to jail now because of it. So this is why I think maybe 1 ounce max at any one time.

>>18193969
It's legal upto 50 grams.
Getting caught with 28 grams is far from the actually limit of bringing me down to the police station for a chat.

>>18193972
Mental illness

It's more so an abusive childhood. My psychologist I started seeing after my Dad died says I have aspergers.
I've slept in a car a few times and she just says I'm at risk of that stuff.

The country I'm in, they have a lot more support for people like that than they do in the U.S.A so I feel like I don't want to let them down by being a criminal.

The vendor on the Darknet has sold over 3,000 ounces of weed since August, he's highly respected, if he was sketchy then it would be known.

Oh no what the fuck do you mean about being poisoned by Vendors, the guy who sells it has had no negative reviews :s

>>18193977
I'm autistic to the max, like a girl smiled at me the other day so I just looked at the ground and walked away. I like doing it a bit because I get to talk to people.

I hear people telling me, don't sell weed don't deal drugs because they want what's best for me.

I'm 21 but people kind of treat me like a child or a lost person. I grew up in foster care so I'm not so confident in the way I present myself but people are always really nice and kind to me because I'm kind as well.

Oh sorry to hear about your family. My brother threatened to kill my girlfriend over drugs when I tried to get him out of it. I cut contact with him recently.
>>
>>18193980
>Laced weed is very rare,

No, laced weed is the norm when you do tests from analytical chemistry.

>especially so on the dark net.

The dark net is only so dark, some users have vulnerability, others do not. That leaves ample leeway for stalking, but not for justice.

> I've had tons of stoner friends,

Were any of them doctors or chemists?

>including some that bought from the dark net

So, the issue in question does not relate to the plurality of your secondhand experience?

> and none of them have ever told me about smoking or selling laced/poisoned weed.

Did you ask them?

How would they have known?

Are you in a legal jurisdiction?

It was a common thing where I live.
Most 'bad trips' are attributed to laced weed, in medical practice.

>That's the least of his problems.

On the contrary, it is the problem he asked about; and he did not avow any knowledge about danger on the other side of that transaction.
>>
>>18194006
>I don't want the pressure of paid work.
Well then shit man, what are you doing living alone? Either get a part-time job or go move into a dorm or with your parents. Sounds like you're bringing this problem on yourself.

Don't set some arbritrary limit on what is and isn't a smart amount of weed to deal. You'll get addicted to the thrill of selling it and start flipping more.

And I'm not an expert on State law, but I'm pretty sure intent to sell can land you in jail regardless of the amount pretty much anywhere in the US
>>
>>18194012
Op here

I do worry about the people I have sold to. I'm not a monster.

But then again they're the ones who badger me for weed so I kinda have a feeling like being pressured to stay with it

I counted and I have sold 3 ounce so far.

>>18194022
I'm living on the campus of my university after my brother went off the rails and threatened to kill my mother when she threw away a quarter pound of his weed. He hit her and stuff, and I only made it worse by trying to call the police so I left.

She isn't going to stop caring about him so if I try to tell him to cut that shit out it only comes off as challenging him so I left. I have a few dents in my car and a broken laptop, phone, watch because of his anger issues.

I hate him. He told me he wasn't going to be my friend anymore yesterday. Like he has done nothing to hurt me or my mum.

It's a difficult choice to make but I get something like $440 a week in student allowance from the government. My rent is $189 no food included. So $20 for food a week.

If I get a job the allowance gets dialed back.

At the moment my left eye is really twitchy and I'm having a lot of nightmares because of all the stress of the bad environment I was in
>>
>>18194012
>No, laced weed is the norm when you do tests from analytical chemistry.
Citation needed

>The dark net is only so dark, some users have vulnerability, others do not. That leaves ample leeway for stalking, but not for justice.
No idea what the fuck that means, but most darknet markets have reputation systems and trusted vendors who are known for selling clean, quality drugs

>Were any of them doctors or chemists?
>So, the issue in question does not relate to the plurality of your secondhand experience?
>It was a common thing where I live.
So basically you're gonna call me out on an anecdotal fallacy and then use one yourself? Kek

>Most 'bad trips' are attributed to laced weed, in medical practice.
Citation needed. Again.

>Did you ask them?
>Are you in a legal jurisdiction?
Yes and yes

>How would they have known?
Fair point, but they didn't get sick and all of them are pretty normal people without any glaring health problems, so I strongly doubt they were seriously poisoned from weed

>On the contrary, it is the problem he asked about; and he did not avow any knowledge about danger on the other side of that transaction.
Yes, and I'm letting OP know that it's a worthless problem to worry about and that he should look at the bigger picture.

The tripfagging and bombastic language really don't support your argument well. Anyone can come on here and play doctor.
>>
>>18194006

>It's more so an abusive childhood. My psychologist I started seeing after my Dad died says I have aspergers.

Are you saying that you do not have empathy for other people? Then, you should not be a courier of herbal medicine.

>I've slept in a car a few times and she just says I'm at risk of that stuff.

You sound like you might have a different disorder, because you showed an interest in talking to people.

>they have a lot more support for people like that than they do in the U.S.A so I feel like I don't want to let them down by being a criminal.

Then, do not be a criminal; find a job that does not abet harm.

Does the waiter idea really sound worse?

>The vendor on the Darknet has sold over 3,000 ounces of weed since August, he's highly respected,

Why do you think that consumer reviews would not be falsified on the darknet, where anonymity is the norm?

You would have more of a problem than a site like amazon, where people can make usernames.

> if he was sketchy then it would be known.

If someone gets arrested, then you might find out.

>Oh no what the fuck do you mean about being poisoned by Vendors

That is the norm in the USA for states that do not operate cannabis dispensaries.

> the guy who sells it has had no negative reviews :s

How can you be sure that the site owner does not take money to remove bad reviews? They always seem to do that on the surface web.
>>
>>18194039
Sorry about your situation bro, that all sounds fucking awful

Doing the math, you have plenty of money to save for rent. What's the deal with wanting a side job?

Again, you might have to suck it up and get a job if you want more cash. I'm almost completely positive you'll be making more even after the deduction from your allowance. Try to find something easy with low hours if the stress is an issue, even if it doesn't pay great.

Lastly, and most importantly, I STRONGLY recommend you go talk to a college counselor. Every college has one. They're supposed to be qualified to help with personal issues that extend beyond school. Normally I'd recommend therapy, but that's your best option considering your monetary situation
>>
>>18193869
what's your kik real shit
>>
>>18194050
>Does the waiter idea really sound worse?
Not him but let's be real.

>shitty pay
>most likely a shitty manager
>potentially shitty customers
>fixed hours

vs

>freelancer
>better pay
>lower hours
>work whenever you want to
>>
>>18194042
Op

Thanks for the advice, but yeah it's the way people treat me like. When someone meets me they often give me advice and encourage me in things

Like they treat me like a really innocent person so I have a conflict.

I'm not doing it to make money I'm doing it to afford rent. I can't deal with my brother. My mother is selling her house.

I know how to play the share market, I don't need to sell drugs. I need to pay my rent.

>>18194050
No no, I have plenty of empathy, I do car about people.

It's hard to explain the situation entirely, I am studying full time they expect me to do 40 hours a week on assignments and I have a job volunteering now.

I do not want the stress of paid work. It's hard to explain

>Consumer reviews falsified
oh what , it's not a real thing are you trying to gas light me or something?

The website is Alpha bay I have no reason to doubt it's credibility

>>18194058
Sorry student allowance $440 fortnightly
Rent on campus $380
Gym membership $ 28 fornightly

So $32 for food and transport a fortnight. My gym expires soon, I won't renew it.

I'm going to be going and helping deliver food to charities. I have trouble just functioning like a normal person so I think volunteering would help me build upto getting a job when I get a degree.

I just want the money for basic needs. I'm not going out and buying useless junk or whatever. It would be good to be able to afford books and not worry about cash.

My dad was in Vietnam, I went through the Veteran affairs to see a psychologist it's all free.

>>18194073
I have whats app. I'm guessing you want to know how to use the darknet?
>>
>>18194089
Just keep seeing that psychologist, man. Be patient with your issues, it all takes time. Get a real job if you can.

But if you do decide to take the weed route, do not listen to that idiot tripfag. Poisoned weed being "the norm in the USA for states that do not operate cannabis dispensaries" is the most retarded thing I've read on here today. Absolutely incorrect.

If you do some research and you're not a complete idiot, you won't get screwed or sent anything laced. It's all about being smart and trusting your gut.
>>
>>18194039
>I do worry about the people I have sold to. I'm not a monster.

If you are worried about it, then you should stop.

>But then again they're the ones who badger me for weed so I kinda have a feeling like being pressured to stay with it

You should only feel that pressure if a doctor or pharmacist is badgering you.

>I counted and I have sold 3 ounce so far.

Why is the waiter job a bad idea?

It seems like you would get the same benefit from socializing.

>>18194042
>Citation needed

Most of the analytical methods to determine the quality of an unlawful substance are not published, because then the people who contaminate those substances will change their methods.

You should not assume that some random guy possessing a plant is equivocal to a doctor doing the same thing.

>No idea what the fuck that means

Since you have no idea, maybe you should bate your criticism.

>but most darknet markets have reputation systems

Reputation is inferior to regulation for ensuring the safety of medicine.

>trusted vendors who are known for selling clean, quality drugs

That statement is unverifiable; and 'clean' does not mean sterile or unadulterated.

>So basically you're gonna call me out on an anecdotal fallacy

No, I was asking you direct questions; because your background knowledge is only relevant to whether OP might get arrested, not whether OP should have ethical concerns.

>then use one yourself?

It is not a fallacy to ask a question which does not pose a paradox.

>Citation needed.

When a hospital patient is falsely alleged to have been part of a clinical trial, the information is not published. Do you want me to pull up the pubmed search results on the lethal overdose of synthetic cannabinoids? Those people do not know what they are buying, or the extent of adulteration.

>Yes and yes

Since you are not in his customer base, then maybe you are the one being bombastic to assume that your opinion valid outside of your domain.
>>
>>18194102
Thanks,

It's just it's hard enough making friends and I think selling might make it harder for me to connect with people. That's my issue

>>18194112
I'd like a job when I'm not a full time student?
I could work fast food and be ok with it but I'm happy doing homework and stuff.

I would only like to sell short term. When I was first introduced to it by my brother I threw away his drugs.

But that was a year ago and I'm really desensitized to it. Drugs are normal-ish now. So I want outside opinions on selling even if they do conflict.
>>
>>18194089
>I have a job volunteering now.
>I do not want the stress of paid work. It's hard to explain

You want money, so you should do something fiscally useful in the context of volunteering.

>oh what , it's not a real thing are you trying to gas light me or something?

Why would you assume that an anonymous commercial enterprise is more transparent than a normal market? In all practicality, the opposite is true.

>The website is Alpha bay I have no reason to doubt it's credibility

You should not even give surface web reputation systems the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>18194112
>Most of the analytical methods to determine the quality of an unlawful substance are not published, because then the people who contaminate those substances will change their methods.
So, no source, then? Ah, okay.

>You should not assume that some random guy possessing a plant is equivocal to a doctor doing the same thing.
Obviously not. That's why you do research, check reviews, act patient, etc.

>Since you have no idea, maybe you should bate your criticism.
So just because you went off some stupid, irrelevant, convoluted tangent, my argument is invalid? lolokaybro

>That statement is unverifiable, and 'clean' does not mean sterile or unadulterated.
Neither are any of yours.

>No, I was asking you direct questions; because your background knowledge is only relevant to whether OP might get arrested, not whether OP should have ethical concerns.
OP shouldn't even get into drug dealing if he's still concerned about the ethical side after all of the advice given.

>It is not a fallacy to ask a question which does not pose a paradox.
My anecdotes vs. your anecdotes is basically the argument so far, and you're acting like yours somehow have authority over mine. Definitely bordering on a fallacious perspective.

>When a hospital patient is falsely alleged to have been part of a clinical trial, the information is not published.
If there's any confusion or invalidation regarding a participant's legitimacy in a study, it is not reputable research.

>Do you want me to pull up the pubmed search results on the lethal overdose of synthetic cannabinoids?
Synthetic canabanoids are a whole 'nother conversation, and the rarity of it being included in actual weed is a lot higher than you think.

>maybe you are the one being bombastic to assume that your opinion valid outside of your domain.
You've been saying that the your anecdotes are based on American experience, yes? Well, OP already confirmed he doesn't live there, so you're just being a massive hypocrite.
>>
>>18194121
>I'd like a job when I'm not a full time student?

Express a desire to make money in the place where you volunteer, maybe ask for training.

>I could work fast food and be ok with it but I'm happy doing homework and stuff.

You are making an ethical decision that potentially harms people, so you can be happy doing stuff.

>I would only like to sell short term.

You are being unethical, selling drugs to people who need medicine so you can talk to girls.

You are taking advantage of the people who need medicine.

>When I was first introduced to it by my brother I threw away his drugs.

>Drugs are normal-ish now.

It is erroneous to generalize drugs as a singular category.

>So I want outside opinions on selling even if they do conflict.

I have given you my opinion on the ethical matter.
>>
>>18194121
>It's just it's hard enough making friends and I think selling might make it harder for me to connect with people. That's my issue
If anything it will make it easier.

I was told once that "weed brings people together."

I don't smoke anymore, but I made some really close friends in my adolescence off of smoking and buying/selling together.
>>
Who buys ounces for $350?
>>
>But my issue is more moral
Then don't fucking do it, retard.
You're making $150 an ounce, you'd need to move five ounces a week to make a reasonably good living on that.
>>
>>18194146
>So, no source, then? Ah, okay.
>Neither are any of yours.

Are you asking me to go on pubmed for you?

Can I use lmgtfy.com?

>Obviously not. That's why you do research, check reviews, act patient, etc.

You assume the doctor knows better, because he has more relevant knowledge than the random guy.

>o just because you went off some stupid, irrelevant, convoluted tangent, my argument is invalid? lolokaybro

I am not asking you to google things for me and then extrapolating beyond my circumstances.

>My anecdotes vs. your anecdotes is basically the argument so far,

So far your anecdotes are in a separate jurisdiction, and you insultingly request help instead of asking a question.

>you're acting like yours somehow have authority over mine.

You do not know, because it is legal where you live.

>If there's any confusion or invalidation regarding a participant's legitimacy in a study, it is not reputable research.

We are arguing about 'findings', not 'research'.

>Synthetic canabanoids are a whole 'nother conversation

No, it is exactly the same legal context. People call it the same thing on the street.

>rarity of it being included in actual weed is a lot higher than you think

I am arguing that the chance is a lot higher.

>You've been saying that the your anecdotes are based on American experience, yes?

I am not telling you where I live.

>OP already confirmed he doesn't live there

However, it is illegal where I live.

>so you're just being a massive hypocrite

He is having it smuggled to a place where it is illegal.
>>
>>18194166
In USD the lowest I have paid is $170 USD

In USD the highest I have heard of them being sold for is $340

>>18194168
I'm ok with one a week to afford rent, I don't want more.
If you read the thread I'm just looking for a quick way to keep going to school.

I have only bought 3 to date over the past 3 months
>>
>>18194171
Listen, buddy, it's late here and I'm going to bed. I'm sick of debating you.

Either post some reputable sources backing up your claims, or admit you're talking out of your ass.

I've been around weed for a good part of my life, met several big-time dealers, and done extensive research on the darknet. Most of your claims are highly exaggerated or complete bullshit.

t. condescending tripfag

OP, good luck with your life. Hope you figure things out.
>>
>>18194188
Thanks,

hope your family is all ok
>>
>>18194181
> I'm just looking for a quick way to keep going to school.
Then take out an extra couple grand a year in loans. The amount of federal ass-pounding you're staring down is NOT worth $400 a month.
>>
>>18194188
>Listen, buddy, it's late here and I'm going to bed.

I did not think we were having an amicable discussion.

> I'm sick of debating you.

Nor do I consider this to be a debate.

>Either post some reputable sources backing up your claims

Can I ridicule you about being unable to ask even the most basic question, and instead trolling someone to use a search engine for you?

>admit you're talking out of your ass.

You extrapolated your opinion to the legal situation in a place where you do not live, and then you chose to be callous and insulting.

>I've been around weed for a good part of my life

Being near something does not make you an expert.

>met several big-time dealers

The problem is at the lower level of the distribution chain.

>done extensive research on the darknet

Was that academic research, or window shopping?

>Most of your claims are highly exaggerated

You have admitted the inability to know that because of your circumstances.

>complete bullshit.

You should not assume that someone else is safe where they live only because you feel safe where you live.

>condescending tripfag

If you want to use profanity, and try to coax someone to do research for you; then, you lose the right to call someone else condescending.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.