[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

not even a single sex what the fuck is going on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: angery pusheen.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
angery pusheen.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
I'm not in college right now, so I don't know where I'm supposed to meet girls. They say the answer is to, "Get active in your community!" but I honestly don't think that's going to get me laid. I'd like to imagine someone out there would fuck me again. When I was in school, or even group fuckin' therapy, it always happened. Now I have some jobs that are above my years, and I sit at home with no sex. Fuckin' please advise.
>>
>>18193372

getting active in your community is a great way to meet girls and date, which of course leads to sex, but its not a good way to get sex in and of itself, especially if you're above the college years.

the best option for legit hook up is the traditional bar and club. thats where girls go when they're willing to have sex, and alcohol certainly helps
>>
>>18193379
It's good to be involved in community activities. I honestly think people should be more involved in community activities, so it can become more normal and hip. I'm 22...I'm 22 and I just said hip.

Are people going to bars and clubs because they work? I always found it to be silly. I might be too much of an introvert to hook up at clubs. I've always gotten dates by just talking to women and being friendly with them.
>>
>>18193389

>are people going to bars and clubs because they work?

some people. most people are going because its just a generic social place where you can just come as you are. even if you don't drink alcohol you're still welcome.

most people don't want a 'niche' activity. they just want to relax after working all day/week, talk with their friends, potentially tlak to other friends... and if they meet some ladies along the way, thats even better.

so why would they go anywhere else? on top of that booze makes people more uninhibited. you don't realize how much easier it is to get iwth women even with just half a beer or some wine. it makes them lower their guard, stop thinking in the societal way, and just want ot have fun. by the time they sober up, they've already decided they like you.

>introvert

introvert just means you recharge with alone time, not that you can't go into a bar.

>ive always gotte dates by just talking to women and being friendly with them

then go talk to women and be friendly with them.
>>
File: 1471484741789.gif (481KB, 499x315px) Image search: [Google]
1471484741789.gif
481KB, 499x315px
>>18193372

>"How do I meet girls?"

>"Go meet people and do things"

>"No that won't work"

Well. We tried.
>>
File: 1416008433749.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
1416008433749.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>>18193433
>>
>>18193372
Aim for wizardry. Having any relationship is beyond you
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.