[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't catch a break

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 0

So I have spent 3 months trying to figure out Phone hacking remotely. I have scoured websites, deepweb sites and more. I have been scammed and lost about $500. I have kept searching for a way to be able to hack a phone or device remotely and without any physical contact or needing to be in the same room as the device. I have yet to find the answer I search for. I met a grey hat hacker who has said it is possible, but a secret that is well kept and It doesn't look like he would teach me. I won't pay anyone in advance anymore, but I really need this. So I came here as a last resort to see if there are any people who might be able to help or point me in the right direction. I really don't have a lot of money to my name, but I want to do this because my goal is to be a sort of private investigator that helps people. I am just an English teacher right now, but I want to help people and there are so many people I see that need help. They all get scammed just as I did when they look for it, so before people lose hope entirely I want to show them that there is someone genuine there to help them. Can anyone help? I feel tied up.
>>
>>18193151

First rule of computer security;
If it's easy to exploit, path it.

This is why you're having a hard time.
Anyone who can exploit it, doesn't want it getting out and then getting patched.

Studies computer science, software engineering, learn how to reverse engineer.

There's alot to learn and script kids only get basic stuff that gets patched out quick.
>>
I understand that and I am learning right now. Because of work, I am learning very slowly. I understand the rule, however right now with this I could do a lot for people. My hardware isn't the best and I am still learning about linux, however while I learn and grow, I could really use this specific tool. Unfortunately if I wait to follow my course and so on, it will be a year or more before I can do this specific thing and by then it will be too late.
>>
>>18193151
Holy shit just give it back already, Jamal
>>
???
>>
>>18193151
Why are you trying to get into this phone? And more importantly, what kind of phone is it? I might be able to recommend you to some info depending on what OS you're talking about.
>>
Well my gf has had a bad time with her father. He used to beat and rape her when she was younger. Recently he has started coming past her place of work, but because of the restraining order he isn't there very long, so he has taken to making her moms life hell with divorce settlements, debt, etc. I would like to get proof and anything else to stop him, but he is not the only one. There are two very sick guys I have unfortunately met. one is a pedophile and the other is looking to blackmail his friends wife. I want to stop these guys. If I could do more I would, but unfortunately If I break these guys necks, I'll end up in jail, so I can't even intimidate them into stopping. To be honest I think two of them use an adroid, but the pedophile might be using an iphone. I know these guys because my friends have asked me if I knew anyone who could help or if I could help and the police in my country don't do anything. Like I said. I want to help people.
>>
>>18193391
So you're trying to be a cyber vigilante?
>>
I didn't think of it that way. I just wanted to help
>>
>>18193434
What you're describing is technological vigilantism.
>>
>>18193434
Also you can tag the post of the person you're replying to by clicking the sequence of numbers at the top lefthand side of their post.
>>
>>18193551
Thanks for letting me know. Well if it is, being a cyber vigilante, then I suppose that is ok. I just want to help people. I've been screwed over before, I've had my fair share of bad people take and I think if you're able to combat it, then you should. I currently am unable to help like I want to, and so I want to learn how I can. I don't believe that people should be able to hurt, steal and take from others, without their being some sort of consequence. However it seems that bad people succeed while the good stay down. It shouldn't be like that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.