[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be very close with collegemate >most chat apps see us

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT.jpg (23KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT.jpg
23KB, 500x375px
>be very close with collegemate
>most chat apps see us as mutual best friends
>most people people assume or tease us that we're "hiding" that we're a couple
>be flirty and affectionate with her often, ask her out every now and then (and actually go out sometimes) but we're busy so we prioritize our studies a lot
>she's not as flirty and affectionate herself, but also hates touching others in general and being on photos
>still very close and attached, so couldn't tell if this was real or subtle rejection
So I did what every logically thinking, totally non-autistic person would do: I took her to the park with a nice view and threw my hopes and dreams out there.

Needless to say, she was overwhelmed. After quietly sitting together for a while, she told me she hadn't considered the idea of us dating or becoming a thing. Her reasoning came down to
>we have the same sense of humour. I think you're hilarious and I can barely stop laughing most of the time. We have the same taste in music, for the most part the same hobbies, we're always talking and you make me feel at ease just being myself around you. And I think you're really brave for just coming out and saying this, I never would've dared. But...
She repeated it a few times, but couldn't finish that last sentence. Eventually she gave up, we enjoyed the view a bit more and she went home to think it all over.

She never said it outright, but I think the physical attraction just isn't there; I never was much of a looker. I'm kind of chubby, and though I started working out, those flabs don't go away overnight. Also, she kind of kept a distance though that's probably just awkwardness

Despite that, she agreed to go out on a date in a few days, because 'sometimes it takes a while to bloom'
That's where this thread comes in. This date is my one shot to light that spark and prove this can work out between us. Problem is, how can I do that?

>tl;dr close friend isn't sure about dating me but wants to try, how to win her over?
>>
>>18193042
You are overthinking problems. Your only fault was telling girl you love her FIRST. That puts her on strange position. Keep your head cool, keep asking her on dates no matter what and with high chance you will marry later.

Also
>chubby
>>>/fit/ read sticky, count calories and lose 1kg per week. Adopt sport you can do with her to stay healthy, in shape and sexy together (swimming).
>>
>>18193042
Just be yourself. You already have so much in common. Just be confident. This can work if you try and give it your all.
>>
>>18193191
>confident
Is that really all it takes? I'm objectively an ugly person, if both random strangers passing by as well as close friends confiding are to be believed.
Even my own father used to say "you got this, just not by the way you look"

Can physial attraction even be fixed?
>>
>>18194029
A good voice can go a long way, I'm NOT pretty but I manage to be beautiful by walking right and speaking well.
>>
>>18194029
>>confident
>Is that really all it takes?
Yep. My sister married a big fat guy. Ugly but he has confidence and humor in spades.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.