[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Hello anons there is a girl that i have been talking to in my college class and i asked for her number and a couple days later i asked her out to the movies she said yes that she will go however she has been busy with work and other issues and two weeks have gone because of this we still talk in class and shes still down to go how should i go about this? Do i ask her if shes free or is it a fail first date? Pic is her.
>>
>>18193031
She's hot, and people can be legitimately busy. Just wait it out or expect until the semester is done or spring break. If not treat her something close to campus or a coffee place.
>>
So far what we last said trough text
>>
>>18193074
are you intentionally friendzoning yourself?
>>
Am i? I really dont want to i just tend to build a castle when it comes to women...
>>
>>18193132
>hope your mom feels better
do you think she gets wet reading this?
when it comes to women don't show to much affection.
>treat them like shit meme

Make your intentions clear though subtly phrases. The way you talk to her sounds like a buddy who wants to hang out, not go on a date then smash.
Her being busy is no big deal people have shit going on. but be more direct of your intentions. then you'll get a real answer.
>>
>>18193031
First off don't post pictures of people you know on 4chan, or the internet in general. Just trust me.
>>18193074
Don't hit people you just met with a lot of messages or super long messages. A lot of girls will just take this as "he's clingy." If she's actually just busy with shit and wants to go with you, she'll make it a point to hit you up when she's free. No need to ask constantly.

Just give it some time and if nothing comes of it, assume she wasn't into you and let it go.
>>
>>18193121
diff anon here. what else could he have said to not friendzone himself? some examples maybe? how do you subtly push the idea that you're interested in them?
>>
20 yo here virgin never gotten a real date before so its a bit hard desu not a sweaty creep i do socialize and have lots of hobbies its my first time asking a girl out so smashing isnt really in my bucket list yet...
>>
That is a Thai man anon just take the opportunity to walk out while you still can
>>
>>18193506
Second this
>>
>>18193383
Not him, but basically dont be some easily-made-happy guy. Hes waay too caring and buttery in what hes saying. It can be off putting for women. Try to limit emojis until they're actually already getting dicked by you.

>When do you get off?
>girl talks
>Alright, lets go out then. Been to 'insert place here'?
>girl either commits or doesnt
Be assertive. Speak only in absolutes, if she says whenever doesnt work, schedule a different time. This is important. A "oh whenever you can is good" mindset that is really prevalent with todays young people is BAD. Being decisive and driven is GOOD and attractive.
>You want a date with her.
>Tell her a day and time.
>Keep trying until you find an agreeable time.
>If she doesnt nail down a time, assume this is a "no"
>move on to the next one

Your time should always be valuable to you, ensure through your demeanor that she KNOWS it. Time with you is to be well spent and you arent going to waste it on someone who doesnt reciprocate
>>
Thanks ill make sure i ask her for a different time btw is a movie a bad first option? Was planning on watching kong she agreed with it but it isnt gonna show after tommorow in teathers so i was thinking boss baby or no?
>>
>>18193662
The movie doesnt matter. Just have her pick
>>
>>18193031
This is textbook aversion. Women are never busy for two weeks you fucking absolute retard. She's probably already taken 6 dicks in that timeframe. She's not into you - next!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.