[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dirty people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: skeleton.jpg (21KB, 326x319px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton.jpg
21KB, 326x319px
Let me give you some origin. My mom is stupid as hell. My mom met some dirty wetback Mexican pile of shit. Because she gets drunk as hell and brings him home to have sex literally all night. This was hell for me and my siblings. We were young and couldn't do anything. The relationship between my mom and the spic is absolute dog shit. He abuses her takes her money, steals from us and made our lives a hell by bringing his fucking dirty druggie friends for loud ass parties. While we tried to sleep. They got into fights and I was really hoping she would drop his dirty ass, But no. She keeps fucking going back to him and the same shit happens over and over. Years later she goes back to him again. Now we are older and could wreck his ass if we wanted to. But the thing this time we compiled evidence that he was cheating on her (literally no surprise). But she doesn't care or believes it.

How can I fucking stop this madness.
>>
A) don't be a bigoted asshole
B) beat his ass
>>
>>18192989
Judging by the way you've turned out, I'd have to agree with your mom being a piece of shit.
>>
>>18192989
The only real advice is to look after your own future and if you ever have kids of your own, be better parent than that.

Also take care of your siblings. If anything goes wrong with your life, your siblings may be the only ones willing and being able to help you.

Sorry op.
>>
>>18192989
Lethally sabotage the alcohol

Cyanide and mustard gas are terrifyingly easy to manufacture
>>
You're underage. Call child services.
>>
>>18192989
Get together with your mates and politely explain to him that he needs to get out of your mother's life. If he can't take the message, explain it more politely, but use your fists this time.

Also, that dude must have an amazing cock if she keeps running back like that.
>>
>>18193195
Yeah if you're over 18, surprise him when he's passed out drunk and just fucking work him over. Wear leather gloves so you don't get any diseases.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.