[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do people die when suicide by bridge into water?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2486.jpg (98KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2486.jpg
98KB, 400x225px
How do people die when suicide by bridge into water?
>>
Ever done a bellyflop? Hurts, don't it. Hitting water from high enough is like hitting cement.
>>
>>18192939
Have you ever belly-flopped into a pool and it feels like you fell onto a solid surface? It gets worse the higher you jump from. I haven't checked, but they probably either die from being knocked unconscious or having some of their bones broken.
>>
The impact ruptures your internal organs and causes bleeding, along with broken limbs and drowning, seems like a sucky way to go.
>>
>>18192939
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCFq52AhH8I
>>
When you fall from enough height the friction with the air creates nerve gas
>>
>>18192958
That was insensitive as fuck desu
>>
>>18192976
Sounds like BS but if that's true it's badass.
>>
>>18192977
How so?
>>
>>18192939
So you finally found the perfect way how to suicide without them finding your body?

Gg op. I hope you will not regret it.
>>
>>18192992
I live near the Tobin bridge but it's only 135" and I don't wanna risk surviving
>>
>>18192996
I am amazed at how i was able to guess the true reason behind such strange question.

So wanna help with defeating suicide mood or have you already given up entirely?
>>
>>18192996
135 inches?
>>
>>18193003
'* thnx
>>
>>18193002
I'm done, just researching my methods.
>>
>>18193011
Helium method is better.
Also, please call your local suicide prevention line and don't kill yourself.
>>
>>18193011
>done

Why dont you tell us your story anon? You have nothing to lose anyway. And reading suicide stories reminds me how i live my life on easy mode.
>>
>>18193035
Just bored with life, can't keep a job, restraining order drama, yeah.
>>
>>18193048
That doesnt sound bad at all. Dont tell me just few minor struggles make you suicidal?
>>
>>18193063
Having a restraining order against you is not a minor struggle. I can't even leave my house without fear of walking into them and getting the cops called on me.
>>
>>18193068
Sounds fun. Like a game of hide and seek where both parties try not to find the other.
>>
>>18193068
I am amazed that for an anon who is planning to end his life you type so little. Do you realize that once you end it you will basically stop existing and nobody will be able to ask you such questions ever again?

Who did it? Why? What have you done? Why do you think you meet them outside? That chance is very small. As dor the job, majority of people dont like their job. But that is still not reason to lose hope!
>>
>>18193087
I'm fine with not existing. I hate my life.

Thank you for your support, though. I'm just stuck and suicide is my only way out.
>>
>>18193068
>Not harassing them for fun and going full Russia mode: PROOFS? Afterwards

Dissapointed desu
>>
>>18193101
>hate my life
Is there somebody who dont hate you anon? Remember your relatives gets permanent modifier -2 to mood for each suicided relative.

You sound like a baby. How old are you? You have nobody left to live for?
>>
>>18193122
I'm 21
My family hates me. Everybody hates me.
>>
File: drevil.gif (2MB, 498x210px) Image search: [Google]
drevil.gif
2MB, 498x210px
>>18193147
>>
>>18193147
You literally have whole life before you. You are finally old enough to drink beer in the most prudish countires, finally some people will start to treat you as an adult and you even can snatch some qtie and enjoy the act of procreation.

And anon, i dont hate you. So far you gave me no reason to do so. You just gave me slight interest in you.

So what can you do to improve your life anon? Besides kys ofcourse :-)
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.