[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Private investigators

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: 1454778693693.png (26KB, 289x200px) Image search: [Google]
1454778693693.png
26KB, 289x200px
So a couple of months ago i got into a car accident, my car was ruin but it was so cheap it didn't matter, but what happened after world was the girl who hit me was driving a car her mother bought, long story short they want to send me to jail or atleast make me pay for the accident and hired a private investigator to find out stuff about me.

Is they anything i need to worry about if not is their any way i can fuck with the guy?
>>
File: bvhj.jpg (103KB, 536x313px) Image search: [Google]
bvhj.jpg
103KB, 536x313px
It really depends.

Do you have anything to hide?

Do you use social media a lot?

Do you have a job or relationship at stake that could be negatively harmed by the above two questions, if discovered?

Most importantly, if they can find or fabricate that you are an alcoholic or drug user, they will almost certainly use that to spring a legal case on you, which will bleed you dry of cash regardless of whether or not you win.

But I can't talk with any certainty with the utter lack of detail you've given me.
>>
File: 1451438414804.jpg (180KB, 1500x950px) Image search: [Google]
1451438414804.jpg
180KB, 1500x950px
>>18192436
well i don't do much online except lurk on here and post some shitty memes every once in a while,

plus my insurance is pretty ok, if i lose i might have to pay a fine but i rather not since my dad wants to pay it, i rather have this done with since that family have been bothering me since November
>>
File: lj.png (1020KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lj.png
1020KB, 1280x720px
>>18192462
Just ignore them and wait for them to burn themselves out. They are costing themselves money here. To be safe, avoid alcohol or drugs until this is all resolved.

If they hired a PI, then they are grasping at straws, so don't give them anything to find.
>>
>>18192488
thank you fampai, i will tell my children of you words of wisdom
>>
Priv inv here, thanks for the info Ryan
>>
>>18192516
Kek. Even if you where really one, how does it fell knowing everyone outside of money hungry scam artists even respect you?
How do you slleo at night? Does your wife help stick your dick between your legs

And lastly. Your a "professional" stalker, how have you not hung yourself over a open fire?
And your clents seem like filthy cunts.
>>
File: tumblr_nobnu7iolb1r3j59ko1_540.png (352KB, 540x483px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nobnu7iolb1r3j59ko1_540.png
352KB, 540x483px
>>18192516
wah what are we going to do on the bed PI-san?
>>
File: 1466853576774.jpg (63KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1466853576774.jpg
63KB, 500x375px
>>18192516
kys
>>
>>18192416
>girl who hit me
>girl
>hit
>me

Why are you getting prosecuted when she fucking hit YOU
>>
>>18192667
Its always the guy's fault
>>
>>18192667
since i didn't have a driver licence at the time she wants the blame on me

i already got a licence and paid that ticket
>>
First of all, it'd probably be nice to have a drivers license before you decide to go driving alone. But if she hit you then its her fault, but it actually depends, did she rear end you or did she back up into you. It's actually considered your fault sometimes if she backed into you, but if she rear ended you it's not your fault.
>>
>>18193528
No i was t boned on the passagers side plus my id was in the mail and the cop didnt want to take the photo copy they gave me at the dmv
>>
>>18194033
So you were legal to drive? If so this sounds like it's an open and shut case. The damage alone should help prove your case.

If you had video of or a witness to the police officer refusing the temp id the DMV gave you that would be good. If the issue date on your non temp license is dated on or before the date of the accident then you should be considered legal to drive. That and you did have that temp license on you, or at least that's how you made it sound.

Honestly, it kinda sounds like you are worrying about nothing, but I don't know all the details of the event so I can't be sure. For all I know you ran a red light or stop sign and that's what caused them to t bone you, and in that case it would be your fault, obviously.
>>
Find out who the guy is and invite him over for a chat and explain your side of things and be really open and honest. This will get him off your back very quickly instead of him constantly prodding into your affairs for months. Also try and befriend him because having a PI as a friend would be pretty cool.

Assuming of course you actually have nothing to hide.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.