[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roommate getting cucked, won't shut up about it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1489117295469.gif (3MB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
1489117295469.gif
3MB, 309x313px
I hate the term cuck, but if the shoe fits... my roommate's "girlfriend" refuses to commit to him fully, has been banging other dudes as they see each other, and even though she says now that they're together, she's still hanging out with guys as cuddle buddies and flirting in front of him and shit.

Honestly, I don't give two shits what he does with his own time, but he whines and complains about it all fucking day long to me and I'm sick of hearing it. He blows every cent he has on her, so of course she keeps him around so she gets a bunch of free shit.

Should I tell him to shut the fuck up about her and make our relationship weird? Insist he dumps her and tell him that he's being a fucking spineless faggot? Tell him he can't bring her over anymore? I'm sick of his crybaby dramatics.
>>
>>18191838
If you are really sick of it then start flirting/hitting on the girl every time he brings her around.
>>
>>18192238

She's not around enough for me to do that. I've said maybe 10 words to her - when she comes over, they lock up in his room. Plus I wouldn't be caught dead hitting on this girl. She's out of his league, but I'd never touch her. She's a gross weeaboo nerd.
>>
File: Cafasdfpture.jpg (21KB, 325x409px) Image search: [Google]
Cafasdfpture.jpg
21KB, 325x409px
>>18192246
>She's a gross weeaboo nerd

Found the problem. Women who make a big show about liking anime and other nerdy hobbies are mentally impaired and do it as a crutch to cover up issues. If she wasn't a fundamentally flawed person, she wouldn't have 'fringe' hobbies to cover things up.
>>
File: 1490863812494.jpg (150KB, 852x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1490863812494.jpg
150KB, 852x1041px
Nothing you can do bro except maybe getting him talking to another girl
>>
>>18191838
>Insist he dumps her and tell him that he's being a fucking spineless faggot
This is exactly what you should do. He's being a petty cunt and needs to realize that he's being 100% being taken advantage of, and that if he doesn't like it he should put his big boy pants on and do something about it instead of bitching and whining.
>>
>>18192268

He's super clingy and a man-baby so I wouldn't dare put any girls I know in front of him.
>>
>>18192268
This

>>18191838
Honestly OP if you are telling him to break up, and he isn't listening, then there's not much you can do. Just keep calling him a cuck every day. Eventually he will wake up
>>
>>18192326

I haven't been telling him to break up, just kinda sitting here and going "that sucks man," "bummer dude," "hope it works out," and staring at the TV or my game or whatever the fuck I'm doing while he prattles on about her and his DnD group or what the fuck ever.

Occasionally I'll give him advice, like when I told him not to take her to a Disney hotel that was $400 a night if she wasn't going to commit to him because he had just been late on rent two weeks prior, and once that I understand that she doesn't want to hang out 7 days a week and he should give her some space, but mostly I just dismiss his ass.
>>
>>18191838
Lay the hard truth on him.
>>
>>18192350
Yeah, vague "That sucks dude" isn't going to work.

Tell him what you think and don't spoonfeed him pity.
>>
>>18191838

I had this exact situation with my BFF recently, OP. I haven't figured out anything that works yet. Tried calling him a spineless cucklord, tried calling here whoring cum dumpster, and they're still in an even more fucked relationship than the one you're describing.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.