[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a new father and my baby is 7 months old. So far i have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0605.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0605.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I am a new father and my baby is 7 months old. So far i have no feelings for him, he annoys the ever living fuck out of me and takes up every second of my time. I thought marriage was a bad enough life, this is living hell every second. Will it ever get better or should i just blow my brains out and leave a fat health insurance collection for my wife and kid? pic unrelated.
>>
>>18191436
Kinda mean to the kid to anhero. Have you seen the statistics for children raised by single mothers? You're basically condemning it to a life of misery.

A bad father is leaps and bounds ahead of no father at all. If you don't give a shit at least you'll make more time for yourself.
>>
are you the anon that wants to kill his dog? if so, this might be a good moment to seek professional help. you seem overwhelmed by the situation (which is understandable, it is a huge chance to have a baby) and it sounds like you desperately need someone to help you cope.
>>
Babies are boring until ~18 months, after that they become much more interactive
>>
>>18191436
Be careful where I live insurance doesn't pay out if you kill yourself
>>
>>18191566
yeah, but there's a problem if you think your life with the baby is "living hell"... sure it's exhausting and demanding and you need to put his needs before your's. but you know that before you have a baby. that's kind of the deal. if you think about killing yourself over this then you need help.
>>
also, if your relationship is shit, never have a kid on top of it. you should have sorted that out first, op. it's not the babies fault if you two suck at being married. go to counceling if you can't work things out on your own and as it sounds, it might also help to send each of you to individual therapy.
>>
>>18191584
I was just answering in regards to if it gets better. All the rest sounds just like op making a drama out of it.
>>
>>18191580
This. Suicide isn't covered by insurance dumbass. If you want to help your kid out work more and start putting 1 hours worth of wages away every week in a college fund, make sure it's one that can be used for any education or cashed out when the kid is 18 without any or a low penalty.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.