[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this illegal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1468797319122.jpg (25KB, 480x712px) Image search: [Google]
1468797319122.jpg
25KB, 480x712px
Theres a tuition assistance program for my college through my job. The way it works is I complete a course, pay the school, and the company reimburses me. If you were to take classes one semester, but then submit an application saying you took them the next semester, even though you didn't, would that be illegal? I paid for and passed the classes (which are the requirements for reimbursement), I just don't want to get banned from this service, or worse.

I live in US.
>>
Bump, anyone know?
>>
>>18191086
>knowingly submit wrong documentation
it's called fraud
>>
>>18191086
Why wouldn't you just put the correct semester dates on the application?
>>
>>18191229

Past the deadline for the semester.

>>18191210

But would they care? They were going to pay it anyways, literally no different for their checkbook at the end of the day, and thats what companies care about.
>>
>>18191272
It's called fraud.

I'm sure they will want official transcripts from the school and find out.
>>
>>18191274

Ight. I'm not gonna do it. It is fucking stupid though. Oh well.
>>
>>18191318
Of course it's stupid
Everything having to do wit money is very arbitrary
>>
>>18191318
>>18191086
What part of it is stupid, OP? The fact that you are over the age of 18 and don't know what fraud is? That you're entitled enough to think that "Money is money and they should pay for me anyway even though I don't meet the requirements?"

Tip for you man, drop college now and join a trade. You're obviously too mentally immature to make anything out of whatever degree you might manage to make it through, if any. Do a few years of some labor and maybe you'll gain some proper life perspective.
>>
>>18191403
It worked for me.

Labor is very humbling.
>>
>>18191272
So just ask for an exception. If they agree, you're good. If not, lesson learned.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.