[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my wife got this girl, we have long talked about it, but my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

So my wife got this girl, we have long talked about it, but my wife was really possessive about the girl and did not event tell me. Eventually she left her boyfriend and now sleep with us. But we agreed that no dicks involved Ie i can do everything to her but fuck her. I have done pretty much every thing else. However the girls usually like to try to fuck each other, and my wife tries to keep me away from the girl, and the girl complains alot if I try to much. That said I fuck my wife on top of the other girl doggy style most nights, while I grab the other girls as and tits or whatever and my wife fingers her.

Am i being cucked, or if my wife being cucked...I think the girl has to make out she does not like me too much sub conciously as my wife would prolly not be able to handle this.

I don't want to put my dick in the girl as this gives my wife the pretext to fuck another guy ....

what would you do...?

also the girl pays rent, cooks cleans and looks after my children a bit, so it like a built in nanny.
>>
>>18190972
Bait.
>>
>>18190991
why, bait?
>>
>>18190993
The ratio of absurdity + meme worlds compared to length of post is too high to be true.

Also what the hell is
>wife got this girl
At supermarket as a slave? As a lover? And
>did not even tell me

All of it doesnt make sence, poor master baiter in training.
>>
>>18190998
well lover I guess from work...she now lives with us...sleep in the same bed (wife in the middle) most nights over last year....though since she moved in full time she sleeps in her own room about 50% of the time

memes words what? did not mean to
>>
>>18191004
So you are telling me that your wife (with whom you have children) moved her female lover (she met at work) into your house without actually telling you anything beforehand, she basically has sex with her and you can too, just not any penetration allowed?

And the new she lover pays your rent and do house work?

Are you for real? I know it is modern 21st century, but i find this hard to believe.

And how can /adv/ help you in this matter?
>>
>>18191018
well almost thats it

we had talked about another girl for some time....she started getting it on with said girl, and the first time she came over to our house i go it on with said girl....

over time she came over more and more, basically every night .... and eventually after about 7 months of this i pointed out she should probably move in and pay some rent, as food, and bills are not free.

It annoys me she tries to be a it exculsive with the wife....but I think my wife could not hadnle the fact I got onto her in about 30 mins after meeting her...and the girl picked up on this and as a sort ego defenense as he does not wan to piss wife of has developed a slight defensive attitude....have inf said that there is quite a bit of mind blowing sex involved, and child care thrown plus some rent...we own the house....

why does this seem hard to believe....?
>>
>>18190972
What's your native language?
>>
>>18191018
yeah sex is pretty much everything except the "D" which is fair enough I could not handle seeing my wife with another guy in any circumstances.
>>
>>18190972
Dude I'm going to give you the best threesome advice I can but you have to try and understand every word I'm telling you.
>wife would not be able to handle this
Jealousy is the number one killer of threesomes. You gotta work hard to stop your own jealousy and your girls. It's hard work but just let your girl know that you acknowledge that she was there first and you still live her and you are not replacing her. Also she is making it easier for your wife by doing housework.
>Am I being cucked
You need to stay off /pol/. Your sleeping with 2 women. Fuck that cucked shit and enjoy yourself. Have fun. Stop worrying about other people they are probably all secretly jealous.
>I don't want to put my dick in the girl.
Yes you do. Don't lie. You just don't want your girl fucking other guys. If you can keep this 3 some thing going eventually she will let you fuck her and not want another man. You gotta just play it cool and go at her pace. Don't rush it or seem to eager. You will ruin the whole thing if you do! She wants to get comfortable with the situation and make sure you won't replace her with this side chick.
I'll be honest dude the best part of a threesome for me wasn't the sex. It was having a harem of naked women. Having 2 naked women in your arms just feels so right.

Does the side girl seem to want to fuck you or is she just into your wife?
>>
>>18191031
she seems pretty much into my wife...but haveing said that on the first meeting she was putty in my hands....ie, i kissed on the lips repeatedly and took her on my wife.... wife would not talk to me for 4 days after that....

My wife is not such a nice personality in some respects as me, I not as fair, and has childish temper....I am usually very balanced and logical...

On one hand yes I do want to D the girl, but the chance of pregnancy and the pretext to my wife that she can "D" some guy is a big issue for me.

I think your on to something about replace my wife, as I mentioned once I m not leaving my wife for the said girl...my wife responded well to that...and I'm not nor would ever.

The girl is quite a bit younger than us mid 20's, though we both look pretty young for our age
>>
>>18191021
>couldn't handle the fact I got onto her in about 30 min after meeting her.
You dumbie. You're supposed to act like it doesn't matter and still treat your girl as number 1.
To get your dick wet in this new girl you have to basically try to impress your wife again as if you were on a first date again. treat your girl REALLY good for about a week. Do shit you never did for her before. When it comes time to pay you back she should award you with side chick pussy. If she doesn't give you the keys to side chick pussy, DO NOT ASK ABOUT IT. You always have to act as if the side chick is less important than your wife.
>>
>>18191041
yeah but I had to show her I was desirable and could do what she took several months in about 30 mins....

otherwise I think it could have never happened this way....as in

what a beta etc and thats not me

draw a line in the sand and say this is how it is . they had already made out earlier and i let them so they could feel secure...b4 i busted a move
>>
>>18191039
>she seems pretty much into my wife...but haveing said that on the first meeting she was putty in my hands....ie, i kissed on the lips repeatedly.
This is good that means that she's into you and she just doesn't want to be a home wrecker. When your wife eventually approves she will be down to fuck.
>wife would not talk to me for 4 days after that....
When I had my first 3some I had to keep telling my girl after that I still love her and nothing is going to change. We are just having fun with a new girl. If anything I lived her more. It was exactly what she wanted to hear and we continued to have fun with other women.
>pretext to my wife that she can "D" some guy is a big issue for me.
Yea that is a huge issue. The good thing about women though, that guys don't understand, women do not want to fuck other dudes for fun. For them it's all about the relationship.
>I think your on to something about replace my wife, as I mentioned once I m not leaving my wife for the said girl...my wife responded well to that...and I'm not nor would ever.
Women need to hear that when you have another woman. Let your wife know she's still number 1 and she'll be more comfortable with you and that other chick having fun.
>The girl is quite a bit younger than us mid 20's, though we both look pretty young for our age
Good for you man. Welcome to the club. It many men get to experience it.
>>18191043
>yeah but I had to show her I was desirable and could do what she took several months in about 30 mins....
Hey I would've finessed it a little more in the beginning but you follow your own style. It's definitely working.

For anyone else reading this. Get yourself a bisexual chick. It's good stuff.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.