[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

restraining order

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Restraining-Order.jpg (2MB, 1694x1133px) Image search: [Google]
Restraining-Order.jpg
2MB, 1694x1133px
I'm 24, she's 21. We've been together for a few months and have opened up about so many things.

BUT

she told me that when she was 20, a 37 year old man successfully got a restraining order against her, and after that she did not give any details.

She will not give any information. I know that the past is the past, but how could this be? Red flag?
>>
>>18190809
Ye pretty much
>>
>>18190809
that's a red flag if i ever saw one. if she is willing to open up about the circumstances of the restraining order, that's one thing, but if she downright refuses to explain to you why she has a withstanding restraining order against a 37 year old man, abandon ship.
>>
>>18190817
I agree, but so far she's been pretty perfect.
>>
Restraining orders are typically handed out to criminals who are proven to be guilty of harassment. Yes, it is a red flag when the person you're dating is a criminal. "The past is past" doesn't really cut it as an excuse for a criminal who won't try to show remorse. At the very least a person with a bad past can try to talk about it, they can prove with their words that they learned from their mistake and won't let it happen again. She won't even try. Not good. My first guess is that she dated this man, it didn't worked and she went batshit crazy with harassment, and even now she still blame the guy and may just do it all over again in the future. It may not be what happen, I don't know her, but that would be my first guess and it makes me worried.
>>
>>18190835
>criminals proven guilty of harassment

Restraining orders are a civil matter, not criminal. You don't need to break the law to get a restraining order, just do or say something that puts someone else in fear of their life, reputation, property, etc.
>>
>>18190843
A restraining order is an order used by a court to protect a person or entity, and the general public, in a situation involving alleged domestic violence, harassment, stalking, or sexual assault. I don't think we ought to play semantics about whether OP's girlfriend is associated with criminal behavior.
>>
>>18190824
Hahaha a few months nigger of course everything is perfect how could it not be

Come back in a year or two and let us know why you have a restraining order against her
>>
www.truthfinder.com
>>
>>18190899
You also don't have to prove someone is actually guilty of those things to get one.

Crazy girls are well aware that they are easy to get, and can be used as a weapon.
>>
Well yes that's a giant red flag right there. I would read up on what the law is like where you live but it's typically not exactly easy to get a restraining order, either.

It doesn't matter much that she's been perfect so far. The thing with many stalkers is that they seem perfectly fine as long as you do what they want. Leave or reject them and they go insane and become obsessed.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.