[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to meet someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Where might be a good place for an introverted girl to meet someone? I'm in my early 20s and I really don't like the idea of tinder, or any other daying app because I'm not just looking for dick.
>>
Right here. _(:3」∠)_
>>
>>18190736
Ask your friends to introduce you to some people, or social places. If you don't like bars, concerts or church you could try meetup com. Sometimes museums have neat lectures. Dress nicely and put on your sunniest smile. Make a good first impression, THEN start introducing them to the real you.
>>
Through friends. Hers or yours or both.
>>
>>18190736
im 20, turning 21 next month, give me your discord I'll add you and we can talk
>>
>>18190736
Volunteer.
>>
>>18190794
I volunteer. I'm 24, the next youngest person is 29, and then in their 40s. Volunteering isn't a young person thing.
>>
>>18190799
Depends on where you volunteer. I went to Midway Island and there was quite a bit of young people there for some reason.
>>
Literally anywhere, if you aren't hideous you will have no trouble anywhere.

Friends or places you like are probably good places to start
>>
Stop being so dimissive of dating apps. You can find some great people there, in addition to the trash.
>>
>>18190865
This anon is right, if you're decent looking it shouldn't be difficult. Spend more time with guys you know that you'd be interested in.
>>
Facebook. I found a redpilled alpha guy on there by just lurking around in facebook groups.
>>
The problem OP is not where to meet people but how to meet them. If you are as introverted as I am then the idea of conversing with random strangers is not a pleasant one. You want to go somewhere that you will see the same people all the time and then you can slowly get to know them at your own pace. Join a gym or start frequenting a coffeeshop or the library or something. Consider joining a group of some sort.

As for dating sites try a real one. Tinder is mostly for hookups. Put on your profile that you would like to become friends first and get to know the person before you start any real dating. This will dissuade anyone looking for a quick bang.
>>
>>18190902
>redpilled
>alpha
Cute.
>>
>>18190799
Where I am there are "young person things", but they're high school age, and then there's everything else, where it's mostly 30+ or more. I'm honestly considering going back to college just to meet people my age.
>>
>>18190745
Nice cringe
>>
>>18190745
Is this supposed to look like some dude laying on his side with a boner?
Goddamn 4chan...
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.