[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cucked again lads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: bitter coffee.jpg (21KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
bitter coffee.jpg
21KB, 326x326px
pretty sure this faggot guy cucked me out of the blue, feels pretty bad but guess that's what i get for letting myself not be an emotionless edgelord 24/7 and falling for a 3D person

need some cheering up so wise words or other emo cucks who could relate would be appreciated, thanks /adv/
>>
>>18190699
You should have done a counter cuck-reverse.
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 700x695px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 700x695px
>>18190699
Wot anime is that pic from

Ps: Cheer up faggot
>>
File: absolutely juiced.jpg (46KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely juiced.jpg
46KB, 720x720px
>>18190701
>counter-cuck reverse
that's too much cucking anon i want to stray away from the path of the cuck even though i could probably cuck any girl away from him with my irresistable charm
>>18190703
monogaytari (monogatari)
>>
>>18190707
*irresistible
shitspelling is also a part of my charm as you can see
>>
>>18190699
Don't worry, it's that guy's turn to get cucked next
>>
>>18190781
thanks anon i hope the cuckgods decide to smite him and not me for once i have my fingers and toes and everything else crossed
>>
>>18190808
what kind of offerings are we talking about here because aside from being a broke neet i'm also dead inside and have no soul to offer
>>
>>18190699
You're looking in the wrong place.

If Girl A (her) chooses Guy B (him) over Guy C (you), it seems likely that Guy B (him) had more to offer than Guy C (you).

Instead of hating Guy B, you might start considering in what ways Guy C was inadequate to her needs.
>>
>>18190947
am grill though anon

let me be a bitterfag for a second, what the fuck do men even want in females other than something to Beat The Meatâ„¢ with? noticing they always dig my autistic self but start leaving once i ignore their dirty thot ways of trying to get me to send lewdshit

i get sex isn't bad and it's not like i made it a goal to stay pure to reach 30 year old virgin wizard status but i just want to find someone that doesn't see me as a walking fuckhole you know
>>
>>18191715
>what the fuck do men even want in females other than something to Beat The Meatâ„¢ with?

I'm not the same Anon, but some men want a living fuckdoll, some don't.

If you only find the first type, maybe you don't have anything more to offer and the others just don't see a reason to give you a chance.
>>
>>18191733
no way i thought being with neetscum who have little to no friends or social life was a thing now

wew but really this makes some sense, maybe i gotta work on actually getting a life before trying to get a love life
>>
>>18191747

Exactly. Don't need that shit till your own life is set

Least that's my plans getting out of a relationship that was 4 years. I too got cucked.

But it probably a good thing because she was very manipulative...
>>
>>18191747
>maybe i gotta work on actually getting a life before trying to get a love life

I'm the Anon you replied to, not the other.

Sorry, but how the fuck did you come to this revelation so fucking fast? People don't say "I'm doing everything wrong" a few minutes after blaming others for doing everything wrong.

I really don't think you are the same person from the first post.
>>
>>18191765
rip i'm feeling for you man, manipulativefucks are the worst and being cucked by one's even worse/10

here's to hoping we both find someone worthwhile in due time
>>
>>18191771
>People don't say "I'm doing everything wrong" a few minutes after blaming others for doing everything wrong
only faggots who can't get their heads out of their own asses for a second and realize they might've contributed to a shitstorm blame it entirely on others

as much as i like being a petty cunt and shoving my head up my ass my autism isn't so far up the spectrum that i can't notice social patterns of being cucked over and over which means i must be playing a part in why i even get cucked in the first place

that and i have shut self-esteem so blaming myself's always coming in on cue
>>
>>18191789
i see i see thanks for the male insight on this buddy, really makes me think
>>
>>18191715
kys
then listen to me
Guys want different things. There is a certain threshold for aesthetics ie not terribly ugly and a threshold for personality ie SOME compatibility, and after those are met, it's all fair game in dating and growing fond of each other

If you go looking for dumb Chads who want a quickie then what do you expect will happen you dumb roastie

You're thinking it's only looks. Yikes. No, that's exactly how guys cheat with co workers, because they spend a lot of time getting to know them and their thresholds are met and they bang a slightly less cuter girl because she's funny and easy to get along with and hey they're alone and get along and she doesn't look THAT bad etc etc

or u can skip all dis and get with me bby ;)))) i got snacks
>>
Man up pussyhole
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.