[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Traveling to Japan soon, advice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Ikebukuro.jpg (359KB, 1024x591px) Image search: [Google]
Ikebukuro.jpg
359KB, 1024x591px
I'm going to be going to Japan (from America) for a couple weeks visiting my Uncle stationed there. He said he couldn't hang out all that much so I should spend the time exploring. My questions run along the lines of, how much Japanese should I know before going (know a bit but can't hold convos)? Are most people very racist towards foreigners like in stories? And probably the most cliche, but what's it like picking up girls as a 6'4" blonde american anon? I'm not beta but I don't really chase girls. Would there be a niche for girls who like foreigners or should I just worry about sight seeing? Any japanons or previous travelers would be great.
>>
>>18190669

Lots of Japanese folks like foreigners. They ESPECIALLY like you if you show you're trying to learn their language and not be a retard.

Also, some girls really wanna bang a foreigner. My best buddy who was a kissless virgin in the states got laid more than once over there.
>>
They're not "racist" in the way youre thinking, as they can be more avoidant, and some will make off hand remarks about you being a foreigner, but as long as you don't portray yourself as a fucking idiot it really shouldn't be a big deal.

Also you should visit /int/
>>
Where in Japan are you going? I'm stationed in Okinawa and I find the best way to pick up japanese chicks is tinder and just going to bars/malls/places where they like to hang out.

Be outgoing and flirty and they'll come running
>>
>>18190695
I believe he is also stationed in Okinawa. Is it hard to get around to other cities from there?
>>
>>18190747
yep. okinawa is an outlying island of japan's, halfway between it and taiwan, way out there in the middle of nowhere. you'll have to fly to rest of japan.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.