[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dealing with bad texters/getting people to open up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: brehs.jpg (17KB, 280x275px) Image search: [Google]
brehs.jpg
17KB, 280x275px
I'm just looking for advice on this situation I'm in, anything would help!
>match with insanely gorgeous girl on tinder that goes to my uni and has same major
>start messaging and despite all my best efforts she seems completely disinterested and gives like 5 word responses
>figure it is a lost cause but randomly just ask her if she wants to get froyo with me at spot by campus
>actually says yes
>start sweating bullets figuring this could be the most awkward date/meet up of my life
>we both show up and immediately hit it off, non stop talking and laughing the entire time, ended up sitting at the place talking for 2-3 hours
>i walk her back to her place and we exchange numbers and i ask for another date, she says yes and i tell her the locations and plan to pick her up, hug and leave
>i text her and its back to the tiny responses and im not sure how to keep this up

Has anyone had a situation like this? or know any sort thing I could try to make this girl text more? maybe I'm just over thinking it and just need to wait for the date or something.
>>
>>18190629

Sounds like you're worrying too much if you got a date and a hug out of her, and plans for another date.

Relax bro. Not everyone's super into their phone.
>>
She's definitely not interested in you. If she was, she'd be texting you paragraphs of her deepest darkest thoughts every hour! My advice is to let this bitch go and move on with your life. If she tries contacting you, IGNORE HER or send her a message saying how you refuse to let any female gaslight your emotions the way she has.
>>
File: 1465849477780.png (12KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
1465849477780.png
12KB, 500x294px
>>18190643

>texting paragraphs of her deepest darkest thoughts every hour

>she hugged him
>chatted him up for hours
>wants a second date

"Nope better let this bitch go."
>>
>>18190633
Makes sense, and I realize that, i mean >>18190643 , is obviously sarcasm, and I don't mean to show like I'm asking for her deepest thoughts, but its just foreign to me I guess. But yeah I'm probably overthinking it all.
>>
>>18190673

If she flakes on your second date, you'll have your answer.

If she goes to your second date and you have a great time again, and plan on another date or hanging out, you also have your answer.
>>
>>18190629

Some people are just bad texters
>>
Have you tried to see if she uses any sort of messaging client? Even normies have at least Skype or something. Personally, being able to talk on a client and in person are both important to me, and I don't know if it's the same with you, but only being able to have a conversation with her when you manage to hang out can get annoying.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.