[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drug test

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: bummer.jpg (5KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
bummer.jpg
5KB, 299x168px
I took a drug test today for a new job, I smoked 11 days ago. I only took two hits but I'm freaking out. Am I going to pass?
>>
>>18190611
What drug?
>>
>>18190611
going to need your

>age
>sex
>height/weight or BMI

if you are young and skinny dude then you should be good
>>
>>18190611
If you were smoking weed, I'm almost 100% certain you'll pass.
>>
I smoked weed. Im 23 years old 6 feet 180 pounds.
>>
>>18190642
You're good. I just dis some research. Drug tests don't screen for weed.
>>
and im male
>>
File: ~v~.jpg (125KB, 466x450px) Image search: [Google]
~v~.jpg
125KB, 466x450px
lol
you wasted money on some usless hippie cuck drug and now it's costing you a job?
>>
>>18191495
>smoke all day err day
>don't get drug tested
>make nearly six figures

Sounds like you're the cuck, at least you have your smug anime reaction images.

OP is dumb though for doing that if he knew he had a job coming up. Odds are you'll be fine OP, invest in some fake urine though, better yet abstain until you have a job that doesn't care.
>>
OP here. Here's the second part of the story; When I got to the hospital to take the test I tried to pass it using my brothers piss. When I brought them the sample it wasn't the right temperature, they obviously knew I had tried to fact it but the piss nurse said, "You were in there too long, can you try again in a bit." So I took it again, I felt so embarrassed. They wouldn't say anything to the company about that incident right? Wouldn't they only tell them if I passed or not? I don't know how I'd explain myself.
>>
The hospital most likely won't talk to the company at all they'll probably email or fax a copy of the lab report. So as long as you're clean you should be good.
>>
>>18191605
Nah they would've failed you the first time. I'm surprised they let you take it a second time.
>>
>Dude! Drug test! America! Weed! Lmao!
Those threads are getting old.
t. European
>>
>>18191605
You had to take it at a hospital? Jeez.
>>
>>18191782
Yeah they made me take a physical too. This job pays really well I hope I didn't fuck it up.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.