[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl issues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160921_012200.jpg (149KB, 633x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160921_012200.jpg
149KB, 633x1024px
Meet this girl on tinder about 2 months ago
We went on a date and really hit it off. Liked similar music, kept conversation going the whole time etc etc
Skip forward about a week and we're officially together and enjoying ourselves. Still no dull moments at all, hanging out everyday that we both didn't work after uni and sometimes hanging out after work. This is about 3 days a week and usually 5 nights we spend together
Some of the nights we fuck, others we just chill
So after knowing each other about 3 or 4 weeks spring break comes along and she invites me to myrtle beach with her friends
We all have a good time. Only one weird moment i couldnt get off during sex because i was super dehydrated but that's whatever
Fast forward to the next week and we're back to school still doing fine
That weekend while I'm at a friends she calls me and says she needs time to herself and basically ends it there

She would always tell me about how I'm the nicest guy she's ever met, she really doesn't want to fuck up the relationship, she loves spending time with me etc
It just popped out of nowhere
Tried just being friends because i don't want to go back to being an antisocial fuck
Went to a local concert together and i spent the night at her place after. After she fell asleep she kept unconsciously cuddling me and i brought it up the next morning. She apologized
Make plans to hang a few days later
Few days later just a few hours before she says she can't do this just friends thing

Im just so destroyed from her. Previous year long relationships didn't mean shit compared to the one month spent with this girl. All i want is her back in my life i dont even care about the relationship anymore (although that would be nice to have still)

I guess i just don't know how to go about getting her back or if i should bother with her anymore

TL;DR
Got with girl, girl left, i just want that social life back
>>
Feel like i should also mention

Was depressed for a long time but worked on myself and was better about 3 months before i met her
Now this passed month without her had been awful
Suicidal, constantly upset and sad
I've started hallucinating but idk if it's connected to her but I've been having like visions of people dying
>>
Always did shit for her too
Would drive 40 minutes to her place late at night with food because she was lonely
I just don't understand where the "i need time for myself" came from

Literally the only explanation that makes sense is that I'm too good for her and her subconscious couldnt just let it happen
So she left without really knowing why and made up a bullshit excuse
>>
>>18190525
Seems like you have a classic situation. She's not for you man, women will often be flaky like this. It's probably not your fault (tho you could have been a little too clingy or something that women are turned off by).

Let her go. She's got problems and it's not your job to fix them
>>
>>18190580
What should i do about her stalking me and acting like the victim on social media?
I post tweets and she'll send me a message about it because she thinks I'm constantly subtweeting her
Just ignore it?

It's like she knows in her heart she wants me but can't get her head to believe it
>>
>>18191176
No contact, talk to other girls, work on yrself.

She might come back, but I assure you of you do the above you won't even care of she does or not.
>>
File: fefe.jpg (45KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
fefe.jpg
45KB, 450x470px
>>18191176
>It's like she knows in her heart she wants me but can't get her head to believe it

You're officially the creep in this situation. You sound like a complete fucking beta dude. Also:

>Would drive 40 minutes to her place late at night with food because she was lonely

Girls HATE that shit. Girls don't want to be nurtured and cared for. Girls don't want a sensitive guy with "muh depression" and "muh greatest relationship I ever had" etc. So here's what happened to cause your relationship to fail:

>girl met you
>dates went well, girl liked you
>girl got horny around you because girls love the experience of sleeping with a new guy
>you dated for a few weeks
>girl realized you are too sensitive and caring, and her vagina stopped getting wet around you
>girl persisted for a little while because you seemed great on paper
>girl eventually ended it because sex is the number one most important thing to a girl and, as I said earlier, she was no longer turned on by you and your beta behavior

Move on bud, you fucked this one up. You might be able to drag this on a little longer with the drama you're creating, but girls ultimately don't change their minds once they get turned off by a guy once or twice.
>>
>>18191226
>Girls HATE that shit
Maybe I'm just stupid but isn't it fucking retarded for a her to ask me to be doing that shit if she doesn't want it

Why can't girls just be honest with what they want and what's wrong

Also didn't mention to her that she was the greatest I've had and the depression i mentioned to her i told her i was over
>>
Thanks guys
I'm going to try to keep ignoring her and try to find someone new
In the meantime i can also enjoy watching her life fall apart
Her car recently got fucked and she's going to have to use next semesters tuition to get a new one lmao
>>
>>18191250

you sound like a sad cuck desu senpai
>>
>>18191176
Ignore her on social media, probably should block her. Don't try and be friends with her because that's not really what you want. Do you go to concerts with your guy friends then go back to their house and sleep in the same bed? I'd not then don't do it with her, just stop trying to take the long exile road of friendship to get in this girls pants. Also, look at those tweets. Why is she thinking that you are tweeting about her? Are you tweeting anything about being thankfull, blessed or reminiscing about the past in any context? Knock it off. All your tweets should be retweets, about events you are attending or just attended, or attempts at humor, nothing else.
Tldr: move on bro.
>>
>>18191263
The tweets are like extreme stretches on her part. Talked about this with friends and they agreed they were huge stretches

The plan wasn't to stay the night there but it was 3am before we knew it and i wasn't about to drive 40 minutes home

I will drop it though. Thanks
>>
>>18191267
Same anon you replied to here. I'll buy the tweet thing. But answer this first. When you tweet do you think about how she will read it, even somewhere in your head and does it cause you to pause and reread a tweet before sending? Just asking. And yeah. She might still crave all the attention you gave her even if she doesn't want you as a boyfriend. But don't go the friendzone way. Mainly because the friendzone is not a zone of friendship but a zone of exile. Where lonely guys get to pine after women who have no interest in dating them but instead have a guy who does everything a boyfriend would do for them except they do nothing a girlfriend or a true friend would do for the guy. Ex: when you went to the concert. Who bought the tickets? Who drove? If you drove did she offer gas money or buy you a drink at the concert? It's difficult to move on and find someone new but it's easier looking from the outside in. Read other people's problems on this board. I know I learn from them and try to apply them where applicable to my life. Good luck and godspeed brother.
>>
>>18191255
>implying women like this aren't responsible for creating sad angry men
>implying those sad angry men don't go on to resent women thus creating more women who create sad angry men
Society is dying
>>
>>18191292
Started rereading my tweets how she might after she started bringing it up.
As for the concert, it was cheap and i already had an extra ticket so i don't think it was a big deal. I don't drink and we're both 19 so buying a drink there isn't really am option i guess
I guess she definitely could've offered me weed because she wanted to smoke after the concert but didn't offer me any
>>
>>18191330
A drink could be a bottle of water at the concert too. I just brought all that up to say the just be friends stuff is usually tricky enough for men and women and even more so for your situation.
>>
>>18191422
For sure
I think it was just too awkward on her side
The spending the night was a bad idea in hindsight

Just gonna leave her to do whatever she needs to do
She'll contact me if she really wants to get back together
>>
>>18191517
And obviously i shouldn't take get back if she's the same as when we were together
If she changes and betters herself ill consider it but i shouldn't be banking on that happening because people changing is rare
>>
>>18190416
>meet girl on tinder
>get together with her
How stupid are you?
>>
>>18191633
Whats wrong with this?
Also she had told me she had only gotten the app days before i was one of her first matches and she deleted it shortly after we met
>>
>>18191633
And no fish tastes as good as the one that you catch yourself. But the fish market across the street is pretty good too.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.