[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (49KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 657x527px
Any anons have experince with black women?
>>
Also im white
>>
>>18190382
If they're quiet and introverted, treat them as if they're a white girl

If they're loud and extroverted, be ballsy and a bit touchy. Be sure they like you though
>>
>>18190454
Okay, are the extroverted ones blatent about their interest or are they the same as other girls?
>>
>>18190462
more blatant. Even back in my home country, the black/mixed girls are generally just more sexually confident due to their African roots somehow.

But, y'know, life is complex. Watch some Miami or LA based prank youtubers. See how they interact when they're pranking white/black girls. Its still all the same game no matter where girls can be, but you're just grabbing a different weapon
>>
ew don't date a monkey
>>
>>18190462

>Okay, are the extroverted ones blatent about their interest or are they the same as other girls?

I hope you know that "black" is not a personality type. Some of them are the same as other girls, some are different. They're all from different places and are different people. Black girls aren't a species of Pokemon, OP. I don't know if this is bait but it concerns me that you have this concept in your head that black girls are like a separate species from you that require a special handbook and instructions to handle. Have you ever met anyone from a different cultural background than you or is this just /pol/ bait?

Treat them like human beings and you'll be fine. If you're not completely socially retarded you'll be fine.
>>
>>18190592
Where the fuck are you from? Black is a culture.

And for OP it depends on how they talk. If they dont speak english and ESPECIALLY if they are teaching their kids their non-english dialect then dont even approach them because they hate white people.
>>
>>18190758
Actually let me put it like this OP. Ive approached many black women and had two black girlfriends and in my experience your best bet is to look for the ones who speak proper english. The ones that dont are doing it because they hate white people. If they are doing it in front of you take it as a sign that they are not interested.
>>
>>18190592
Op here, i dont know about you but i actually go to college with black people, and i can tell you their culture and way of acting is different then white folk. Maybe you should leave your all white gated community once in a while
>>
File: 1490787671726.jpg (61KB, 564x846px) Image search: [Google]
1490787671726.jpg
61KB, 564x846px
They make the best ''girl friends''. Can literally talk about anything with them.
>>
File: IMG_7711.jpg (34KB, 320x314px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7711.jpg
34KB, 320x314px
>>18190758
>>18190773
>don't speak English
I didn't know we were talking about actual Africans or southern Americans or some shit

Black is not a personality type. Simple as that. Obviously there are cultural differences but that is not specific to each race. There are plenty of white girls that act "black" and plenty of black girls that act "white," as in adhering to those individual stereotypes.

OP how about acting like a non-autist and maybe this wouldn't be a question. She's a person with a vagina, if she likes you and you like her, then go mate with her you daft cunt
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 1024x622px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 1024x622px
>>18191093
>how about acting like a non-autist
>>
File: 1491000040125.jpg (22KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
1491000040125.jpg
22KB, 282x179px
Im black. A lot of black women are very hurt and do hate wite people. Probably not yours. Others are conditioned and will do whatever they can to be white. Avoid these too. Shes normal if she is conservative and has white friends.
>>
>>18191093
how about giving advice and not acting butthurt?
>>
I'm a black guy who loves black women. That said

>most black women have mental issues either due to a weird upbringing or bad past relationships
>black women are hyper-sensitive to any weakness in a man, so be cool and kinda detached no matter how into you that you think she is
>if you're a little underequipped, don't act like you care about it at all. The stereotype of all black women being size queens is not necessarily true and there is a black woman out there you can make cum with a 5 incher
>avoid outward or undercover hoodrats. They're bad news

And as with any woman, if she loses respect for you it's over. Always maintain your frame and independence
>>
>>18191322
Literally all of those could have "black" removed and be as true.
>>
>>18191322

This.
>>
>>18191093
Ya this guy doesn't have a clue.

That said I'd say just act normal around them anyway. If they don't like that then hey, fuck them right?
>>
>>18191093
>Black is not a personality type

Maybe not in your anthropology textbook but it is in real life.
>>
File: hair pulled bj.jpg (22KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
hair pulled bj.jpg
22KB, 500x326px
>>18191322
Dylan, pls.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.