[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Approaching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: yeaaa.jpg (9KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
yeaaa.jpg
9KB, 196x257px
Alright, so I got this cute ginger sophomore girl's number about a week ago.

My end goal is to make this girl a long term gf and my prom date. (Prom is May 13)

With this is in mind this is in hard mode. My phone is broken and access to social media online is blocked.

So I have to do everything in person.

How should I start talking to this girl out of the blue?
Should I approach when she's with her friends?

I'm 5'11" 180 and in good shape if that matters.

>pic unrelated
>>
I think you're pretty well off just talking to her irl since that seems like your only option. Is she in anyof your classes?
>>
>>18190395
No, but I see her every other class day with her friends.
>>
>>18190368
>long term gf

it's hard to do, but make sure she is of good character to the extent that you can without ruining your relationship with her

women want commitment. if you want her to be long-term gf, invite her to an outing with you and your friends to show that you're including her in your life and not ashamed of her in any way
>>
>>18190446

Good idea, but is this a good thing for the first date?

Keep in mind all my friends are male.
>>
>>18190457
yes it is.
if she likes you at all, she'll make sure not to ditch you or cause problems with the other guys
maybe have 2 other girls (maybe her friends? your friends gfs?) come out so it's not just one girl with a bunch of guys

even a quick outing without a ton of interaction is fine, like a movie.
>>
>>18190464
How should I ask her to hangout?

Like I only talked to her once, so should I just go up?
>>
>>18190501
i would
>>
>>18190446
>women want commitment

The gender stereotypes is strong in this one. Different women want different things, whether it's casual sex, friends with benefits, hookups, polyamorous relationships, orgies, threesomes, play partners or platonic friends.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.