[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLEASE DON'T IGNORE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1481413673922.jpg (211KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481413673922.jpg
211KB, 900x600px
/adv/ I fucking need help, please don't ignore this.

I feel like I am losing the battle with my demons. I feel worthless, like no one really wants me except my family, I have low self-esteem and self-confidence. I don't know what to do, I hate myself and can't bring myself not to. I am not looking for a therapist I just want someone to understand what I am going through and help me through it, but no one can offer me advice or help. I feel like I am fucked in the head and that I am a lost cause because no one wants to hang out with that guy who has issues.
>>
I plan on jumping off the GW bridge. Wanna join?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mP-BD4HdGo
This man has the cure for your battle with demons. Please check out his videos for advice.
>>
>>18190238
No thanks, I'm too far away. I am scared to die anyways.
>>
>>18190234
just gotta love yourself i guess, forget what other people think
>>
>>18190246
What state?
>>
>>18190254
Ohio
>>
>>18190234
what are your demons?
>>
>>18190247
Maybe not love yourself but at least accept yourself.

Op I recommend you to watch "School of Life" youtube videos when you want some motivation or another perspective to common problems.
>>
>>18190286
What part of Ohio? I live in columbus and go to Ohio State
>>
There's always people out there with similar experiences, start training yourself to give yourself compliments like "I look good today" small things.
>>
>>18190324
Or think "I'm ridiculous and ugly" but then think that everyone thinks the same about themselves and what you think of yourself doesn't really matter because everyone else is thinking about themselves or their issues. Accept what you are, don't lie yourself too much, having bad appearance doesn't really matter outside your mind. But you shouldn't give up, improve the things you can improve.
>>
Have you tried contacting an exorcist?
>>
>>18190234
you need some friends that dont value money, and find greater wealth in smaller things...it sounds corny but it helps
>>
>>18190238
Dont do it anon come drink a 40 with me instead
>>
>I am not looking for a therapist
>no one can offer me advice or help

This is exactly what a therapist or counselor is for, you should look for some counseling and don't be ashamed about it either, millions of people have the same kinds of thoughts
>>
>>18190234
No wonder niggas don't like you. You won't even acknowledge the niggas who want to help like

>>18190242
>>18190247
>>18190299
Get fukd ohpeee
>>
File: 6AKh9Ti.jpg (135KB, 928x651px) Image search: [Google]
6AKh9Ti.jpg
135KB, 928x651px
>>18190234
Sometimes life is tough and i am sure everyone have to face their own problems. Please do not be discouraged. Try to distract your mind for a bit like cleaning your room. Start small. Don't forget to reward yourself afterwards.

I believe in you, OP!
>>
I understand how you feel and that you're going through, but I don't have a way to help. In my case I don't think my issues are mental or that I have issues- people really just don't like me, I really am worthless, and my self-hate is justified and will never go away.

If you're still young I would suggest therapy. I never went, but I wish I had.
>>
>>18190234
Do you think you have enough money to take medication? I'm no medical professional, but I think you could benefit a lot from a mood stabilizer. I have a lot of those same feelings that you have; and I was prescribed a mood stabilizer for them.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.