[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was I wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1485627751459.jpg (252KB, 634x858px) Image search: [Google]
1485627751459.jpg
252KB, 634x858px
tldr
>in college
>best friend is female
>she gets bf
>he's annoying as fuck
>literally cannot stand to listen to his voice
>follows her around like a tumor
>one day tell him he cant enter my room anymore
Theres so much more to this story where shit hits the fan. But this is something that happened like 5 years ago and in the end things went terribly. Ive been trying to figure out why things went so badly before and was wondering if this is the first mistake I made.
>>
>>18190155
>not telling us the whole story
>expecting anyone to be able to tell you why with no details when you can't even figure it out knowing everything
>>
>>18190161
Well more of the story happens later where things spiral out of control. I just really want to know if I was wrong here though.
>>
You're probably like 26. Move on. Nothing good comes of living in the past.
>>
>>18190182
Im not living in the past. I just want to learn from it so that I don't make the same mistakes again.
>>
I think you could have definitely handled that better. Maybe you should have pulled your friend aside and explained your grievances before slamming the door in the bf's face.
>>
>>18190543
So what exactly was I supposed to say. He was annoying the shit out of me. I am pretty sure it was mostly intentional as well. I did put up with it every day for 2 months.
>>
OP here, sorry.

>After this he continued to be more of a dick because he knew he'd touched a nerve.
>I decided the best way to get back at him was to fuck his gf.
>While we were friends, that is all we were, she wasn't interested, but I figured that if we spent enough time together something was bound to happen.
>I guess this led to me becoming kind of 'rapey'? Always trying to manipulate the situation, but I was kind of obsessed with the idea.
>He keeps trying to keep her away from me saying I'm not trustworthy, he is being such a dick I start spreading rumours about how he has been threatening me for just being friends with his gf.
>cont..
>>
>>18190645
HAHAHA its not that extreme, but not too far off.
>>
>>18190645
Wow. What a dick
>>
>>18190594

Well you could have talked to your female friend about his behaviors that were annoying you, just have been honest about it in a casual way, even if it would make things a little awkward. Just getting her aware of the issue early on might have changed things. It sounds like you tortured yourself just to be with her so maybe it would have been best to hang around other people more, not much you can do to convince her to change the company she keeps.

Other than that if you were certain that he was deliberately antagonizing you, you could have confronted him directly and asked why he was doing that. Anything to get the topic open to discussion first rather than resorting something more extreme right off the bat. But also I can't really blame you too much for acting as you did considering you endured him for so long, you just let the issue boil for too long.
>>
>>18190645
Waiting for rest of story
>>
>>18190728
She would just walk into my dorm to hang out because I had an open door policy, and he would shadow her.
When a person is annoying me in general I don't confront them I just cut them out.
If the thread is still here when I wake up ill add some more details.
>>
>>18190161
Logic... their's still hope for humanity.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.