[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Loser

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Loser-630x420.jpg (34KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Loser-630x420.jpg
34KB, 630x420px
Hey guys.

So I'm what everyone would call a loser. I have no friends. No job (not for lack of trying). No girlfriend.
I've never had any of these things either.

Everyone I know, which is only 3 people, dislike me and treat me like shit.

How can I go about feeling better + fixing these things?
>>
>>18190056
First, have you seen a psychologist?
Do you have any idea why people would dislike you and treat you like shit? You have to know yourself and understand yourself before you can change anything.
If you can share some more info about you we could try to help you better :)
>>
>>18190056
first step buddy: let those people go
and dont argue with me.
>>
>>18190115
As this anon says. Sometimes the toxic people spread toxicity to you. You want to surround yourself with better people.

Short story from my experience. I was a loser, no real life friends, and I did most of socializing on stuff like Teamspeak. I got banned from my usual server and it kinda forced me to start meeting new people since I couldn't talk to the ones I used to. Eventually, I was able to fix my personality and learned how to socialize with people. Having an office job helped me out a lot also. It taught me proper professional etiquette such as to limit swearing, just avoiding bad topics, and really getting to know people.
>>
>>18190056
Realize that there are waaaaayyy worse than you and go to manhood101.com and search for their podcasts on youtube. They'll fix you up
>>
>>18190056
In a similar situation but working a minimum wage job. Find a long term goal and focus on it, move on from the people holding you back. I didn't like the idea of my life changing from how it used to be but unfortunately it's something that has to happen sometimes.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.