[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT do now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 6B2.jpg (55KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
6B2.jpg
55KB, 640x625px
I work in a company with many employees. Three years ago I started a relationship with one of my co-workers, who still continues, she is an excellent woman, a good and faithful mother. Everyone in the company loves her and they are very happy with our relantionship. Her family and her son love me so everything became very serious. The problem is that our work demands a lot of time from us and also she having a child ocupies most of the short free time. she needs to be with him, so cause that our intimacy and time together is little, even I know that she is one girl in a million and the Woman with whom I want to spend the rest of my life with, but this to see us little out of work unconsciously has moved me away from her to the point of starting to have feelings for another girl who works in the same place we are just friends for now . Although I suppress what I feel I think more in this girl than in my girlfriend now .and I feel that she feels the same but I do not know if I take a step, out of fear that someone in the company will find out and tell my girlfriend and this would hurt her a lot and she doesnt deserves it And I would see myself as a demon at the eyes of all coworkers and family alike. I can not stop repressing my feelings for the other girl, the only thing we both do is look at each other at work.
>>
>>18190007
You sound like a sleeze

No offense
>>
Talk to your GF , if she really is the girl you want to spend the Rest if your life with , you both will overcome this Situation. I she get angry there is your Motivation to geh the other girl.
>>
>>18190007
>And I would see myself as a demon at the eyes of all coworkers and family alike.
Don't try to paint yourself as a tragic anti-hero
You're just a run-of-the-mill asshole
Let that fucking woman be free and rebuild her life with her kid and without you as soon as possible

full offense, of course
>>
>>18190007
>being a golden parachute for a single mom and her crotchspawn
Never go full beta.
>>
>>18190103
I was just trying to express myself. It's obvious that what I want to do is wrong, is not that I look for it, I do not wake up one day saying "I get tired of just being with my girlfriend when she can, I'm going to get me another" is not something that happens overnight, I've been trying to forget the whole thing for months, but it's stronger than me. That's why I think about risking and trying to fuck the other girl
Only to end this shit and move on.
>>
>>18190519
and hopefully no one gets hurt
>>
>>18190108
>I was just trying to express myself. It's obvious that what I want to do is wrong, is not that I look for it, I do not wake up one day saying "I get tired of just being with my girlfriend when she can, I'm going to get me another" is not something that happens overnight, I've been trying to forget the whole thing for months, but it's stronger than me. That's why I think about risking and trying to fuck the other girl
>Only to end this shit and move on.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.