[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Mindset

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Waluigi.png (448KB, 569x325px) Image search: [Google]
Waluigi.png
448KB, 569x325px
So I have been thinking alot about how the world works and what I need to change to better myself and fit in more.

I came to the conclusion that

> Mostly everything is about looks

I came to this conclusion because I've been paying attention to how people act with different people, for example if a fat gross girl likes something nerdy or whatever most guys think she is disgusting, needs a new hobby, avoids her etc. But if its a skinny fit girl is into that then she is rare and guys go crazy.

Or

If you see a fatter ugly meh guy and he talks to a girl then most just get disgusted and walk away or want nothing to do with them, but if you take that same guy and he is fit and in shape with no difference in personality then they melt for him.

I believe the world works with how people look and nearly all interactions and first impressions are based off of that.

Now here's the thing, I told this exact thesis to my friends recently and they all said said "oh OP your wrong you just have autism and you dont understand the world" I started to notice that most times we never debate or try to talk it just turns into oh your wrong and you have autism, which spoiler alert non of us do. They just thing of that as an insult and say it instead of talking.

Am I wrong for thinking like that? Does my mindset for the world need more time to mature and see more?
>>
You arr pretty correct I think, have come to the same conclusion myself.

It sucks, but if you are able to get fit thinks will get better(been trying for 5 years myself, 20 kg down, but still 25 to go, keeps going up and down )

Boyd thrumps face, so getting fit will be better in any case.
>>
>>18189935

>body trumps face

Maybe if you are trying to be fucked by men thats true.
>>
>>18189935
From what i've seen face is a little more then body, but I know for a guy one thing that is universal are muscles so I am working on that.
>>
>>18189939
I've got a decent qute face, but my weigh is the problem, see loads of ugly dude with good bodys and girlfriends. Quite tare the other way, I've had a few relationships with 6-7/10 girls though.
Just need to loose more weight to get more of them.
>>
>>18189955
Well a girl will see your face more then your body
>>
you are right in a way but totally wrong when you say its all about looks.

Looks matter to a point where its good as long as the person takes care of themselves and does there best to look good and take care of there body, once thats out if the way personality is all that matters.

as a guy you need to be self confident and centered on your purpose in life whatever it is, you need portray that and give that vibe out to people. ill give u an example

used to be a slob up until sophomore year of highschool and not just a slob but a little weird, got self awareness changed my outlook on life got fit as fuck one of the biggest kids by junior year lotta muscle,

new girl came to my hs and we hit it off right away because she didnt know me and had no impression of me rhat i was weird/used to be, banged the hottest girl in highschool and went out for a brief period, great experience learned so much about myself and greatful for my memories woth her but she was a nutjob

focus on urself bitches will fome
>>
You're right and wrong
Looks matter, but I disagree they are the only thing that does.

I've seen far more people go for less attractive people with top notch personalities than I have seen people go for 10/10's with shit personalities.

There's gotta be a decent blend.
No, you can't look like a total gremlin and succeed, but 99.9% of the population can easily be a solid passing 5/10 if they put the effort into it.

You're right, first impressions are entirely looks based. When you know nothing about anyone in the room and you know you only have time to talk to 3 out of 10 of them, you're gonna pick the 3 most attractive, and then weed them out from there. But that doesn't mean any of those top 3 are gonna make the cut.
>>
>>18189942
>but I know for a guy one thing that is universal are muscles so I am working on that.
>universal
for one, there's no such thing as universal. I like em scrawny and twiggy myself.
However, there is majority, which muscle does seem to fall into the majority for women's taste. But it's certainly not universal.
However face is almost always better than body in the majority of women's taste too.

Body's better in the majority of men's taste, hence why "butter face" was coined.
>>
>>18189969
>
>>18189992
I didnt really mean like all that matters, I know that personality and connection work but I feel like if the person looks good enough people make false ideals about the person. Like if the person is meh and boring but a 10/10 then that person will be attractive to most who want to have them.
>>
>>18189998
Yeah I can understand that. The only shitty thing about face > Body is that its nearly impossible to change the face that much other than keeping it clean.
>>
>>18189918
I'd say this is only REALLY true for women. For guys looks do matter but status and influence matter more, looks only make that easier
>>
File: 1479365371807.gif (971KB, 366x229px) Image search: [Google]
1479365371807.gif
971KB, 366x229px
>>18189918

I'm going to go ahead and say that if you're under the age of 30 you have absolutely no clue how the world works and your brain just comes to easy conclusions because it doesn't have the experience or wisdom to know better.

In short, you'd be amazed how much looks don't matter if you're a fun person to be around and you'r not a cunt. Attractiveness is one of the most important parts of socializing to adolescents. It becomes less important the older you get. The only thing decent people in my age bracket care about is that you're not unbearable. By the time you get to my age it gets very tiring and depressing to entertain someone or deal with their idiocy just because they're hot.

>Does my mindset for the world need more time to mature and see more?

Yes. Being young is a confusing time. Don't get in the habit of coming to hard conclusions because chances are you just haven't had enough life experience under your belt to know how wrong you are about everything you know.

I know it feels super condescending and your knee jerk reaction is to get pissed and defensive and I understand because I was a kid once too and I reacted the same way but, seriously, turning 35 made me amazed at how little I actually knew about people and the way they worked outside my little bubble of influence.
>>
>>18189918
Dick size also factors in.
>>
>>18189992
This
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.