[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have ltr bf of 6.5 years >about 3 months ago we were talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>have ltr bf of 6.5 years
>about 3 months ago we were talking and he said he doesn't like going down on me
>I didn't know how to respond, just kinda was like "jeez, didn't know I was forcing you..."
>ever since, we have had literally no foreplay given to me
>basically bf hasn't touched my vagina in like three months other than putting his dick in it
>bf then gets annoyed with me when we're about to have sex and I'm dry as a desert

I know what you're probably thinking: my pussy smells. I swear to god it doesn't. I take care of it, don't get yeast infections, don't have discharge out of the norm, etc. I even asked if that was the problem. He just said it doesn't nothing for him unless we 69 or there is some kind of combination/dual pleasure going on.

But this has now turned into him literally not even touching me. He just wants me to blow him then we have sex. And honestly, him-receiving foreplay was most of our foreplay, but he'd at least touch me and kiss me and be playful and he was interactive with me

I'm so upset by this, not necessarily the lack of oral, but the fact that after we talked about that, he just completely stopped touching me at all. It's literally driving my self esteem into the dirt. I cry over this. We used to have sex multiple times a week and it's now once a week. Mainly because he wants me to do everything.

I don't want to go down this rabbit hole any further, how do we get out? What do I do? Or say? Obviously we need to have a talk, but what do I even say?
>>
>>18189838
I don't really know. Positive reinforcement is always nice. "I love how you eat my pussy" would be something nice to hear. I rather rim a girl than lick her pussy desu.
>>
>>18189879
He just doesn't even touch me in the first place. What is there to reinforce if he doesn't do anything...

My sex drive is dropping so hard. Because I already know what he's going to ask for and what he's not going to do...
>>
>>18189838
You two are not sexually compatable with each other.

I usually take the guys side because women are overentitled and their expctations are usually far out of line with reality, but this one really doesn't sound like your fault - unless you are leaving something out. Have you brought up to him that you like it when he fingers you and wish he would do it more?

How much do you weigh? How often do you eat junk food? Being fat makes your pussy naturally smell worse, so does what you eat. Garbage in, garbage out. Vegans/vegetarians have best tasting pussies.
>>
Just tell him everything you've told us man.
Sounds like he's gotten lazy. Tell him he doesn't have to go down on you, but if he's not gonna put the effort into getting you off then you're not gonna put the effort into getting him off.
Don't let him stick it in ya if you aren't getting anything in return.
>>
>>18189838
Yeah, you may just be incompatible. He may, to some degree, be taking you for granted because of how long you've been together. It won't change unless you push him to change.

>>18189908
>vegans/vegetarians have best tasting pussies
oh man, true that. I had a one night stand with a vegetarian girl and she tasted amazing--so clean and fresh; almost tasteless, except for that slight, subtle feminine smell.
>>
talk to him, don't be vague, think of the communication trias:
>Short, direct, kind
Don't forget to mention, that sex sucks for you and you think about leaving his Ass for the bad sex. If you don't say that, you surprise him if you decide to leave and basically take away the only chance to save your LTR because you were to nice to be honest.

My 2 cents, you got a very selfish and lazy guy, you sure you wanna go on with him? Personally I believe in sharing the housework, but if you don't think like me just stay with him, he will not move a finger to help you with kids or household chores, that is for sure.

Waiting on those posts with: " How come guys that don't do foreplay have a GF but I don't"
>>
>>18189908
We've been sexually compatible for the past 6+ years. Like, the sex has been really great for a long time. We literally cherished the sexy time and did it several times a week. I mean, I had no complaints until recently. Sudden decline. Might be stress on his part now that I think of it.

And because it started with him telling me he doesn't like to eat me out, it made my sexual self esteem fall.

I weigh 127 and I am 5'2 and I don't eat out, don't drink soda, and work out regularly. I already know my pussy doesn't smell.

>>18189947
As I have said, and I am pretty sure I said this in the OP, this is recent. Hasn't been 6 years of bad, selfish sex.
>>
>>18190184
Guess I should have given more context that I have always been the submissive one in our sex life. I wasn't complaining here:
>And honestly, him-receiving foreplay was most of our foreplay, but he'd at least touch me and kiss me and be playful and he was interactive with me

Our sex life functioned off of me submissively pleasing him, but the turn on for me in this was that he was also giving me affirmation and pleasing me in return.

Now that that affirmation and reciprocity is out of the picture, it's basically all take and no give for him. Which has totally taken the oomph out of our sex life for me.
>>
>>18189838
Step one. Accept he doesnt want to do oral. Most guys don't.
But you can get him to understand theres more to foreplay than oral and that you'd like him to touch you more.
Why do women make everything so hard.
>>
>>18190184
I can't help you but I'm in the same position op. I went through 3 years of giving him head every day and only getting it once a year maybe. I feel ashamed of my body and even though he's finally trying his best to please me, I feel like it's a lie or that I smell or he hates it. I can't relax and enjoy anything.

How I got him to do it more was basically by crying and raising bloody hell until he finally got that it was serious (this sounds silly. I tried talking, encouraging, coxing first of course, then out right cut him off unless he made an effort) and now when he makes an effort I encourage him.

You need to be aware though that self esteem is huge for the woman and he may have permanently damaged yours. I'm in the process of trying to rebuild mine but once they say "I don't like it" you'll never believe a "oh suddenly its ok"

Take a look at his whole personality. Its fair that you want your needs met.

Sorry from someone that had to fight your battle too, it doesnt end well unless you resolve this right away before you start to resent him.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.