[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: sad.jpg (83KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
83KB, 900x900px
>dad cheated on mom
>they stayed for couple of years more but it was a disaster
>we constantly see them fight and get back together again
>finally divorced 2 years ago
>saw them fighting for years
>mother's family is batshit insane, they constantly fight each other (7 girls 1 guy)
>all of them has either divorced or remarried.
>grew up seeing family fight each other

Supp adv, Im a 25 year old guy whos good looking, theres no point in pretending that I'm not. I get lots of attention, from work to random places. I can charm my way out of almost everything. My confidence is 7 out of 10.

I've lost hope in marriage or relationship in general. I saw marriage/relationship falls apart left and right. They gave me no good examples to follow, only things to NOT do in relationship.

If someone comes up to slit my throat, I'll just say that im ready. Theres no point in life if everything around you is falling apart.

I have a stable job that pays quite well. I'm not lonely, just lost.

Am I missing out in life just because I'm not using my looks to get girls or have fun?
>>
>>18189833
Nigga, could this be any more bait?
Colour me impressed.
>>
>>18189833
Why just girls? Looks like you are scared to create a family. So just fuck a tranny and you will have everything
>>
>>18189833
I, too, have had no examples of functioning intimate relationships.

The ones that were functional, were functional for other reasons. My grandparents have been married for 50 years, but they both cheated and only got back together because my grandma is only a housewife and needed him for support.

When I was a teen my grandpa cheated on her again with a woman younger than my mom, and my grandma basically just looked the other way until it was over, as they were in their 70s and whats the point in divorcing then?

I've basically handled it by recognizing how everything in their relationships fell apart and just striving to not do that. Even then, I have a wall, and I really don't want to get married. It's not a priority and I wouldn't be surprised if I get a divorce some point later. My goal before all of that though, is, as a woman, to be financially independent. So I don't have to be stuck like my grandma, or completely lost in financial struggle like my mom is.

My point is: don't make marriage a priority, make other parts of your life a priority. Think of marriage as just a side possibility, not what you're living for.
>>
>>18189868
>Looks like you are scared to create a family
Yes. I don't want to grow up to be a sad old man.

Is there a way that I can fix this or ill just get to the point where i dont give a fuck about relationships anymore.

>>18189880
>Even then, I have a wall, and I really don't want to get married. It's not a priority and I wouldn't be surprised if I get a divorce some point later
Jesus christ, youve hit every mark and I feel even more shit now for thinking the same like you.

Everytime someone asks me if im in a relationship, ill brush it off with some stupid joke. All it does is just make them even more interested since im being "mysterious".
>>
>>18189833

so many things wrong. not even sure where to begin.
>>
>>18189833

>i put zero stock in relationships
>but im going to go ahead and assume that life isn't worth living without them

pick one
>>
meh, beeing single is most of the time more fun, because you miss out on hourelong mostly meaningless bonding with your GF.

Just settle on, I don't want kids, get a vasectomy and look for the things in life you like and you will have lot's of fun.

Also girls and sex are a thing that you should not let yourself get preasured to like. just do what you like. Nothing else.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.