[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anxiety?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: youknow.png (3MB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
youknow.png
3MB, 1920x1920px
When I was younger I had a period of severe anxiety that messed with my life a lot. I had a lot of symptoms typically associated with anxiety, but there was also this shit and I don't know what the fuck it was:

> sudden compulsions to harm myself (usually didn't act on but once I tried to strangle myself in public and didn't realize what I was doing untilI gagged)
>extreme anger/violent compulsions towards others. Never acted on. but it was intense. Wouldn’t realize what was wrong with these feelings until after they’d passed
>weird paranoid ideas that people were plotting against me, seeing laughing faces everywhere, I was afraid of going near someone who didn't like me because I literally thought they would kill me. Thought my food was poisoned because it tasted funny a few times.
>I seriously believed I was in a parallel universe for a week based on evidence that made no sense in retrospect, and took no one else believing me as more evidence of this. I don’t remember ever realizing it was wrong, it just faded out of my mind or something.

I actually asked this earlier but it died with few answers because I fell asleep. Some anons said it was schizophrenia or something like that but that doesn't seem possible to me. This only lasted for about 6 months, and after I entered a much lower stress environment they disappeared pretty quickly. For the past 6 years since then I've been fine. Also, more often than not I did have some awareness that this shit was crazy and was able to hide it well it enough to to get sent to a shrink.I had "normal" anxiety symptoms too. Schizophrenia doesn't work like that, does it?
>>
>>18189573
It sounds like paranoid schizophrenia to me. Honestly, you should ask a shrink, not some fuckers on 4chan. I'm not sure there's much anyone here could do for you. Mental illness is a really tricky subject, and even professionals need to do some guesswork when diagnosing.

Best of luck.
>>
>>18189964
I don't have the money to see a shrink, and even if I did I'm doing pretty okay now. Sometimes people who seem to know about psychology pop up here so I figured it was worth a shot. Thanks anyway dude.
>>
>>18189573
Sounds like demonic possession. Or the pc term "negative being influence"
I'd give that a try for research.
Maybe the gobment is zapping your brain with haarp.
>>
>>18190169
>Sometimes people who seem to know about psychology pop up here so I figured it was worth a shot.
Yes, random assholes on the internet are a good substitute for someone with a PhD.
>>
>>18191842
>implying psychology and psychiatry aren't bullshit pseudosciences bad a degree in it is worth anything
Mental illness doesn't even exist. OP is normal.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.