[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stucked with a toxic "Friend"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Circle-of-Friends.jpg (26KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Circle-of-Friends.jpg
26KB, 400x300px
Hey /adv/ i don't now what to do, these latest years i had a "best friend" well he is not really even a good friend, it's a living toxic cesspit, always when i hang out with my other friends and he is in inside, he tries to make me his personal stair, he tries so hard to "joke" against me extremely constantly to the point to make me feel uncomfortable, normally i would send him to fuck himself and never see him again in my life but i have my circle of friend that i dont want to lose, they are good like always and i dont have problems with them, but the problems come when we go outside and that fucker always comes in, and i cant say to him that i dont want to be friend with him anymore because i did before and that only creates more tools for make fun of me

What i can do i feel stucked
>>
Maybe try to talk to him again, and really put your foot down like "You need to stop doing x y z because it makes me feel ___, or get out Of my life".
>>
>>18189448
I did exactly that, and he said "ok oh sorry" in just 3 months gradually the fucker started to be annoying again, he's not going to change that's for sure
>>
>>18189441
i had a friend like that. the guy did something particularly mean and humiliating to me once so i confronted him and told him to apologize. he just laughed me off, and i just cut him out of my life without a word after that. no big scene, not even a text, nothing. he'd try to message me but i never responded. my life has gotten much better since.

i thought i'd lose my friends too, was really worried about that. i thought i'd look crazy. so i talked to a few of them and explained why i did it. to my surprise, more than a few of them held some similar feels towards him to one degree or another.

maybe your other friends feel the same way OP. either way, it is worth the risk to get this guy out of your life. toxic people hanging around your life fucking suck, and just drag down everything you do with them.
>>
>>18189461
Well shit, maybe have one of your closet friends in the group talk to him with you, or see if they notice how this guy is always a dick to you
>>
>>18189478

You confront him in front of your other friends? what the dick said to you for example?
>>
>>18189497
he didn't say a particular thing to me, but we were having dinner at bar with another friend of ours and his new girlfriend. my dick "friend" decided to show a bunch of pictures of me passed out drunk to her to humiliate me. i was mad as fuck.

i didn't confront him then and there, but later after i had calmed down. it wasn't in front of anybody.

it sounds like you guys all hang out in a big group which might make things harder. maybe ask your other friends for advice, i'm sure they have probably noticed him doing these things to you by now.
>>
>>18189510
>it sounds like you guys all hang out in a big group
Yes exactly

>they have probably noticed him doing these things to you by now

They now this from years, but they think that im joking with him, something that isn't true really
>>
>>18189522

Sorry its

They Know***
>>
>>18189522
well man, you are going to have to make it clear that you are not joking. i know its a fine line to walk, being clear you don't like but not appearing as some rageful lose, but you have to figure it out. communication will be key here
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.