[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My name and reputation is ruined, what should do I to make money?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1465164816302.jpg (145KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1465164816302.jpg
145KB, 720x960px
So essentially, I pissed off the wrong person and now anytime a company does a background check I'm going to be labeled as a horrible racist and I'll never be hired.

What should I do now? Should I just go on welfare? Can I try starting a business? I will never be employable again and I'm only 20.
>>
>>18189328

you'll be fine, most places DONT do background checks. whwere does this racism pop up?
>>
>>18189328
9mm Aspirin seems like a good solution
>>
>>18189328
Stop saying racist things and apologize.
>>
damn what did you say?

I said something that was perceived as racist on tumblr back in 2012, and they reblogged my selfie until it got to 200 "notes", and I thought my life was over, but then I came up with some bullshit lie that people were threatening to kill me so they took the picture down.

It has never since gotten back to me, and hell, I work a government job now and date someone who is somewhat instagram popular.
>>
>>18190209
>200 "notes"
>thinking your life is over
How old were you? That's literally nothing.
>>
>>18189328
Military service maybe? Not necessarily infantry or anything combat oriented (unless you would like that), but the Navy and the chair force have loads of decent jobs that come with military benefits.
>>
>>18190214
Its enough for people who run in your circle.
>>
>>18190214
I was 17. Well to me, it was horrible.

I, a white girl, insulted a black girls hair. Next thing you know I wake up to hundreds of notifications and my face floating around on black tumblr calling me a racist, and it didn't help that I went to a mostly black school.

I really do think me being a female helped. I asked for it to be removed a few days after it happened, and I was told no. I waited a few months, and whoever was on the other side said yeah sure we'll take it down, and they did. Still, it was a pretty scary experience.

I feel so sorry for the white people who go viral for just expressing their opinions.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.