[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/ I'm ready to kill my dog. He had been nothing but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

/adv/ I'm ready to kill my dog.

He had been nothing but good up until my gf had her baby. Now that we have a newborn in the house all he does is destroy anything he can. Shoes, baby belongings, chewing on doorways. Ate my coax line out in the backyard, twice now. He counter surfs and will pull anything down off the counter. I'm doing everything I can to keep up with the baby and this shitty dog but I'm fed up. The most frustrating thing is this dog has everything to keep him entertained - a big backyard, all the chew toys in the fucking world, another dog to play with. And yet he behaves like a fucking asshole. My other dog isn't like this at all. Just him and I've had it and I don't know what to do but I'm ready to slimjim this fucker.

Anyone else been able to fix behavior like this?

pic unrelated
>>
How about you fucking give him to a pound instead of killing him? Or you start establishing that you and your girlfriend are the alphas of the house, just hold him down for a few minutes
>>
>>18189317
This, the fucker thinks he owns the place.

Hit him with a newspaper and hold him down.
>>
>>18189317
wouldn't the pound just put him down?
>>
>>18189296

He's not getting stimulated or exercised enough. He needs to go on walks and yes, play and interact with you and your wife. If you can't handle that that's on you. Don't be an idiot and wonder why your cooped up dog is acting up, and don't threaten to kill it because you're a subpar owner.
>>
>Wanting to kill doggos
>Having a kid with a "girlfriend"
cukkkkkkkkkkkk
>>
>>18189332

No you moron.
>>
>>18189332
Well, he would at least have a chance to get a new home and OP won't have to deal with him
>>
>>18189338
I'd rather be a good dad and a subpar dog owner. A pet is not life.
>>
>>18189371
>Have kid
>Kid grows up
>See's old pictures of family dog with him as a baby
>Hey dad, what happened to lucky?
>I killed him son, because I didn't want to take responsibility for a pet
Yep, great father. Are you gonna kill the baby when it becomes a moody kid?
>>
>>18189296
>He had been nothing but good up until my gf had her baby
It's the lack of attention.
Pets like attention, pets know when there is someone else in the house getting attention.
My cat noticed and acted up when we got a dog, then the cat and dog both acted up when we got another puppy a few years down the line.

Your dog is aware of the baby and is acting up because it isn't getting attention, dogs don't care if they have toys or space to run around, they are companions, and because of that they like attention.
The other dog might just not get in the way, but you need to introduce your annoying dog to the baby more or just give him attention.
>>
>>18189378
Taking care of a pet and your child is completely different. Maybe one day you'll get that if you can get out of the basement.
>>
>>18189380
Ill try this anon thanks
>>
>>18189429
The point is if you're a real man you'll set aside time for both so you don't have to end up explaining why your dog died from ringworm to your 4yo son.

You massive fucking sperglord. Just kill your dog off, you're not good enough at being a man and both the dog/kid will suffer if one doesn't go.

>inb4 WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH i have to WOOOORRKKKKK and other assorted nu-male excuses

How'd you find a woman stupid enough to let you put your pathetic seed in her?
>>
>>18189437
Triggered much? Keep giving parenting advice neet I love hearing it from people who have no kids.
>>
>>18189445
>ask for advice
>get advice
>don't like advice
>reply with u mad and permavirgin

No actual children confirmed, enjoy your troll thread OP.
>>
Why the fuck are you asking /adv/ instead of /an/?

Also, this behaviour is fairly normal and easily correctable.
>>
>>18189454
calling me a shit parent isn't advice on how to get this dog to behave, it's pointless griping. see >>18189380 on how to give advice.
>>
>>18189457
Huh didn't even know there was a board for this. Thanks anon
>>
>>18189469
I'm calling you not a parent at all.

>hurr people shud only act the way I want in my advice thread no mean feelings allowed ;((((

Yeah, def. no children. You're too much of a sperg.
>>
>>18189296
Your dog is jealous
>>
>>18189296
Are you shittin' me?

Just give the poor thing up to a family that'll give a fuck.

You sound mentally-weak, imho.
All the more reason why it'd be undoubtedly better to just give up and get rid of the dog.

I'm sure you've reacted the same way towards similar situations in the past... just given up because you were fed up.

So this should be no different, right baby-boy?
>>
He is doing this because you neglect him due to the new baby. The less time you spend, the more pent-up energy he has. And constant schedule change from the baby too.

Can't believe you didn't realize this right off, makes me wonder what kind of parent you'd be if you ever have more than one child.

Exercise is the fix. Simple. But you aren't going to do it, because you want an easy solution.

Give the poor dog away. And get yourself snipped, since you cannot focus your necessities on more than one thing at the time.
>>
>>18189371
lazy cuck weed smoker
>>
>>18189296
>>>/an/
>>
I'd put the dog down too. These kinds of dogs bite the kids. Mutilation ir even death sometimes. Pound is also an option but Im a rural type. Clean up my own mess, cityfolk uses the softer aproach
>>
>>18189296
Give the dog away. And give the kid away while you're at it. If you can't even raise an animal I don't have faith in your abilities to raise a human.
>>
File: 1490711654577.png (356KB, 572x380px) Image search: [Google]
1490711654577.png
356KB, 572x380px
>>18189429
They are different, but they don't need to overlap you dense twat. Protip, you _can_ do both, but you clearly don't _want_ to.
Obviously pets are no longer a priority in your world, so give them up. They are living things, and have needs just like your dumb ugly baby.

Your own needs have obviously changed, so change your world to suit. Devote your obviously downsized time and attention to what you are able to devote to, and don't blame someone/something for the reaction they have towards your neglect.

Be solution-oriented dumbshit. Also neuter yourself.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.