[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got fired and don't believe my boss's reasoning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: error-sadPizza.jpg (33KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
error-sadPizza.jpg
33KB, 285x285px
How do I get information out of my former boss to figure out why he fired me? I delivered pizzas for a new pizzeria in town for 4 months until last week. After my shift, before I even got home, my boss called and said it's been very slow and there's no more room in the schedule for me, so he has to let me go. I was one of three drivers and worked most days alone until the night rush, including 5 full days the week I was fired. Today I saw a car I didn't recognize with the pizza shop's topper on it, meaning they have another driver and probably were looking to replace me. I pick up my last check on Friday, how to ask my boss why he fired me without seeming like an ass?
>>
Stop being a bitch about it and ask him
>>
>>18189082
Of course I'm gonna ask him, but I want to do it smoothly so I get the truth and not a lie or him just telling me to go.
>>
>>18189075
his reasoning isn't going to change anything

get a different shit job, and preferably one where you don't have to abuse your own car.

>they give over paid warehouse salesman their own company cars and gas cards
>you have to drive down pothole ridden residence streets in your own personal vehicle to get a 2 dollar commission if you're lucky.

I get that the pizza sells itself, but it sure as shit doesn't deliver itself.
>>
>>18189093
I'm already looking for a different shit job, sure. But I'm also speculating he fired me for something that might be false. A lot of the other employees do drugs, so I'm thinking he might think I do drugs. If that's the case, I have reason to get the job back.
>>
>>18189103
Most states feature an 'at will' employment scenario, and they don't need a real reason to fire you.

Don't chase this job. At most, ask if there's any form of a severance package, and refer to unemployment benefits otherwise.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.